Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

What Should He Do In This Situation. ADVICE NEEDED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should He Do In This Situation. ADVICE NEEDED (294 Views)

Guys How Will You Handle This Dicey Situation, Advice Is Needed / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should He Do In This Situation. ADVICE NEEDED by Bennyvibez: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2022
Good morning Nlds. I have skills in graphic design and computer services like printing, typing, photocopy (been doing this in one of the top universities here in my state). I've been able to save about #400k of which I intend to start up a computer centre and later convert it into a printing press.

The problem now is that the university area where there will likely be more sales is already saturated with same CC business.

I've tried reaching out to my contacts in other schools but there's no headway yet. I'm also contemplating relocating to a new city or state entirely as a last resort and start hustling afresh if all means of starting this business this year fail.

Please what would you suggest that I do in this situation?

Also if you know a suitable location where I can establish this business, please kindly reach out to me.

myndd44
Lalasticlala
Re: What Should He Do In This Situation. ADVICE NEEDED by JASONjnr(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2022
Let me tell you that 400k is like 50k, the moment you step out of your location to another location to start a new business, you can spend the money within a second and wouldn't achieve half of what you intend to achieve....

If I were you, I'd think about other businesses around the school areas to venture into....Or you also continue with the CC business and mind your self...Don't let anyone push you away because nobody can control the customers weh you go fit get....

There are many businesses you can do around the school, especially POS or food business or betting shops....

1 Like

Re: What Should He Do In This Situation. ADVICE NEEDED by ikeno(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2022
how sure are you that where you are relocating to such business is also not saturated with people doing same business.

(1) (Reply)

Parents, Why Is It So? / Let's Make Money In 2023 / Bleep Michat. Guys On This Platform Are Lowlifes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.