Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,634 members, 7,914,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:35 AM

States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. (1271 Views)

Votes Won By All 73 Presidential Candidates In 2019 Election / Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by Workch: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2022
This election will be a different kind of election, the people now have more of the power. Even a sitting governor is not sure of winning his own state. BVAS is the game changer.
Anybody banking on governor who can’t even control their people is wasting money and his resource. It’s why politicians need to engage he people more and not the elites.
If the people like you, there’s little the elites can do now, they will only give you little votes but the will of the people will overshadow it. Hence I am making this predictions.

1. Tinubu: Look decisively away from media hypes and focusing on surveys, online reaction from both north and south and opinion polls, I predict that these are the only states that Tinubu will win. He’s consulting northern elites but Atiku and kwankwanso are consulting the people of the north and they are elites in the north themselves. The northern elites are collecting monies from Tinubu but the organic votes seem to be in Favour of ATiku, he’s directly talking to the people.
Tinubu will not win any core northern state when Kwankwanso and ATiku are still in this race.

1. Lagos
2. Ogun
3. Oyo
4. Ondo
5. Ekiti
6. Osun
7. Borno
8. Kwara

2. ATiku
From opinions on Hausa news outlets like BBC Hausa, VOA Hausa, legit NG Hausa etc ATiku seen to be the most preferred candidate in the NW and NE. Followed by kwankwanso in NW.
I was able to get opinions from 1000 people, there even a poll held on VOA Hausa, Atiku won and all of the participants are mainly from NE and NW, with respect to that, ATiku can win the following states.

1. Adamawa
2. Yobe
3. Jigawa
4. Bauchi
5. Sokoto
4. Kebbi
5. Niger
6. Gombe
7. Taraba
8. Katsina
9. Zamfara
10. Jigawa

3. Peter Obi: He very popular in southeast and southsouth with no serious contenders there. The people have chosen him equivocally, irrespective of what the So elites think. He also has massively support in Christian northern communities, mostly in north central. So he has serious organic support than can win him these states. People in southsouth and southeast won’t be voting Muslim-Muslim ticket and a northerner ahead of Peter Obi, sane way northwest and northeast won’t give Peter obi massive votes. It’s the way it is.

1. Abia
2. Anambra
3. Enugu
4. Ebonyi
5. Imo
6. Crossriver
7. Akwa Ibom
8. Bayelsa
9. Delta
10. Rivers
11. Edo
12. Benue
13. FCT
14. Plateau

4. Kwankwanso: while he will get many votes, but his ability to win states still very questionable. Will likely be second behind ATiku in northwest. He may gain more advantage before February, hence I think Kwankwanso can only win

1. Kano

Undecided states
1. Nasarawa
2. Kogi
3. Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by Abfinest007(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2022
Op where's kaduna
Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by God1000(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2022
And Peter Obi will be the winner

9 Likes

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by Workch: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2022
Abfinest007:
Op where's kaduna
i added it, it’s undecided

1 Like

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by babyfaceafrica: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2022
Lmao, Kogi isn't undecided please, APC will win in emphatically, except you don't know yeye Bello. Also, there is no way Buhari will lose his state to PDP, also Plateau, Benue and FCT are undecided states (swing states).

The election is between Atiku and Tinubu.... Unfortunately
Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by Workch: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Lmao, Kogi isn't undecided please, APC will win in emphatically, except you don't know yeye Bello. Also, there is no way Buhari will lose his state to PDP, also Plateau, Benue and FCT are undecided states (swing states).

Is Yahaya Bello going to rig the state?
If the people don’t want Tinubu, what can he do?

This is the same mistake Tinubu is making in northwest and northeast. He is depending on the governor who themselves are not even sure of getting hold of their people. Atiku is consulting the people directly and he has the support.
Go to VOA Hausa page of Facebook, a poll was held there, you will be shocked that a Tinubu was distant 3rd.
With BVAS, Yahaya Bello cannot do much, he can only buy some votes and loot the remaining funds.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by babyfaceafrica: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
Is Yahaya Bello going to rig the state?
If the people don’t want Tinubu, what can he do?

Are you from Kogi? Are you in the state during the last election in the state?

Don't worry, February is here. Apc will win in Igala and Ebira lands, Okun will be shared!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by Workch: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Are you from Kogi? Are you in the state during the last election in the state?

Don't worry, February is here. Apc will win in Igala and Ebira lands, Okun will be shared!
The last election in Kogi, APC didn’t win convincingly. Bello was the governor and there’s was not BVAS
Buhari won Kogi with just 67k votes and I am sure that BVAS will block some of the padded figures that gave Buhari the win.

Kogi is undecided, even Yahaya Bello cannot do much if people don’t want Tinubu. Kogi is not clear yet

12 Likes

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by MyMouth(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Add yobe to the state that are sure for apc

1 Like

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by Richardonald(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2022
Am still baffled how people thinks Apc will win benue, you guys have forgotten that benue state is the only state that recorded more deaths within 7 years of APC reign, abi una don forget,
I could remember whenever you open nairaland, it will be news of killing in benue

The only way Apc can win election in 2023 is through rigging, even almighty buhari could not defeat Atiku, if not for rigging

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by pinkgoodies(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2022
Even without saying anything. Your post was so biased against tinubu. Well is good you underate him. You even gave Niger and yobe to atiku. Even PDP men no fit talk dat one. Den benue to PO. Lol. Don't worry, na u go go vote am that day. Feb is around
Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by Workch: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2022
pinkgoodies:
Even without saying anything. Your post was so biased against tinubu. Well is good you underate him. You even gave Niger and yobe to atiku. Even PDP men no fit talk dat one. Den benue to PO. Lol. Don't worry, na u go go vote am that day. Feb is around
I am not bias.

I am talking based on opinion polls held within the Hausa communities, both by nextier and what I saw on legit.ng Hausa, BBC Hausa and a poll held on VOA Hausa (I can share the link if you want). ATiku beat Tinubu with a big margin.

You can do your research as well
Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by Jones4190(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
This election will be a different kind of election, the people now have more of the power. Even a sitting governor is not sure of winning his own state. BVAS is the game changer.
Anybody banking on governor who can’t even control their people is wasting money and his resource. It’s why politicians need to engage he people more and not the elites.
If the people like you, there’s little the elites can do now, they will only give you little votes but the will of the people will overshadow it. Hence I am making this predictions.

1. Tinubu: Look decisively away from media hypes and focusing on surveys, online reaction from both north and south and opinion polls, I predict that these are the only states that Tinubu will win. He’s consulting northern elites but Atiku and kwankwanso are consulting the people of the north and they are elites in the north themselves. The northern elites are collecting monies from Tinubu but the organic votes seem to be in Favour of ATiku, he’s directly talking to the people.
Tinubu will not win any core northern state when Kwankwanso and ATiku are still in this race.

1. Lagos
2. Ogun
3. Oyo
4. Ondo
5. Ekiti
6. Osun
7. Borno
8. Kwara

2. ATiku
From opinions on Hausa news outlets like BBC Hausa, VOA Hausa, legit NG Hausa etc ATiku seen to be the most preferred candidate in the NW and NE. Followed by kwankwanso in NW.
I was able to get opinions from 1000 people, there even a poll held on VOA Hausa, Atiku won and all of the participants are mainly from NE and NW, with respect to that, ATiku can win the following states.

1. Adamawa
2. Yobe
3. Jigawa
4. Bauchi
5. Sokoto
4. Kebbi
5. Niger
6. Gombe
7. Taraba
8. Katsina
9. Zamfara
10. Jigawa

3. Peter Obi: He very popular in southeast and southsouth with no serious contenders there. The people have chosen him equivocally, irrespective of what the So elites think. He also has massively support in Christian northern communities, mostly in north central. So he has serious organic support than can win him these states. People in southsouth and southeast won’t be voting Muslim-Muslim ticket and a northerner ahead of Peter Obi, sane way northwest and northeast won’t give Peter obi massive votes. It’s the way it is.

1. Abia
2. Anambra
3. Enugu
4. Ebonyi
5. Imo
6. Crossriver
7. Akwa Ibom
8. Bayelsa
9. Delta
10. Rivers
11. Edo
12. Benue
13. FCT
14. Plateau

4. Kwankwanso: while he will get many votes, but his ability to win states still very questionable. Will likely be second behind ATiku in northwest. He may gain more advantage before February, hence I think Kwankwanso can only win

1. Kano

Undecided states
1. Nasarawa
2. Kogi
3. Kaduna
PDP no even get candidate in zamfara,
APC will win Benue comfortable, get more vote in River state, more vote in Delta state, win Nasarawa, platue ste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by pinkgoodies(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
I am not bias.

I am talking based on opinion polls held within the Hausa communities, both by nextier and what I saw on legit.ng Hausa, BBC Hausa and a poll held on VOA Hausa (I can share the link if you want). ATiku beat Tinubu with a big margin.

Same opinion polls that gave victory to Gej in 2015, Atiku in 2019. Abeg stop playing. A BBC hausa poll that was participated by internet users. Wen we know about 90% of dem are not SM users. 80% not Internet users. Is just laughable.
Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by FreedomArmy: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2022
Jones4190:

APC will win Benue comfortable, get more vote in River state, more vote in Delta state, win Nasarawa, platue ste
Apc will only win benue at the federal level if they have the strongest juju on earth. Considering how the apc led government made benue state a harvest of death,it will take the strongest juju from India for apc to win benue.
Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by Workch: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Same opinion polls that gave victory to Gej in 2015, Atiku in 2019. Abeg stop playing. A BBC hausa poll that was participated by internet users. Wen we know about 90% of dem are not SM users. 80% not Internet users. Is just laughable.
show me the opinion poll that gave victory to Atiku in 2019?

As a matter of fact, the opinion poll held by ANAP in 2015 and 2019, Buhari won them.

So what are you saying?

You have issues dealing with reality ?

4 Likes

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by Workch: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2022
Jones4190:

It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for APC to win Benue state

Obi will not only wi benue, Tinubu will be 3rd there behind ATiku. Tinubu is not popular in Benue

3 Likes

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by Apophenia24k: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Are you from benue ?
If you're not from benue just relax

1 Like

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by ibechris(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2022
Jones4190:

If u know Nasarawa very well,u will not talk.

60% of federal govt workers live on the fringes of that state known as karu,nyanya,masaka,Ado one man village and name it including the indigenes.

So,how would APC win Nasarawa and Benue?

This is the fact that I am giving u.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by babyfaceafrica: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
The last election in Kogi, APC didn’t win convincingly. Bello was the governor and there’s was not BVAS
Buhari won Kogi with just 67k votes and I am sure that BVAS will block some of the padded figures that gave Buhari the win.

Kogi is undecided, even Yahaya Bello cannot do much if people don’t want Tinubu. Kogi is not clear yet

We will see
Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by babyfaceafrica: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for APC to win Benue state

Obi will not only wi benue, Tinubu will be 3rd there behind ATiku. Tinubu is not popular in Benue

Joke of the century
Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by babyfaceafrica: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
FreedomArmy:
Apc will only win benue at the federal level if they have the strongest juju on earth. Considering how the apc led government made benue state a harvest of death,it will take the strongest juju from India for apc to win benue.

The govenor of Benue is useless, stop blaming Buhari for Benue problem
What infrastructures has Ortom done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by FreedomArmy: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

The govenor of Benue is useless, stop blaming Buhari for Benue problem
What infrastructures has Ortom done
jumping from death to infrastructure? Buhari watched on and allowed herdsmen kill benue people at will. What could ortom do when he does not have the police or army under his control.
Like I said it will take the strongest juju for apc to win benue state.

2 Likes

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by UBER99Sam: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
https://aljazirahnews.com/opinion-poll-atiku-leads-buhari

Workch:
show me the opinion poll that gave victory to Atiku in 2019?

As a matter of fact, the opinion poll held by ANAP in 2015 and 2019, Buhari won them.

So what are you saying?

You have issues dealing with reality ?
Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by Jones4190(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:

you don't know Benue politics, I'm from Benue state, Benue politics ISS far beyong media propergander,inspite of Fulani herdsmen and ortom critics over bubu atiku manage to win bubu with less than 5k votes

1 Like

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by famouscargo4u: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:

1. Lagos
2. Ogun
3. Oyo
4. Ondo
5. Ekiti
6. Osun
7. Borno
8. Kwara

2. ATiku

1. Adamawa
2. Yobe
3. Jigawa
4. Bauchi
5. Sokoto
4. Kebbi
5. Niger
6. Gombe
7. Taraba
8. Katsina
9. Zamfara
10. Jigawa

1. Abia
2. Anambra
3. Enugu
4. Ebonyi
5. Imo
6. Crossriver
7. Akwa Ibom
8. Bayelsa
9. Delta
10. Rivers
11. Edo
12. Benue
13. FCT
14. Plateau

1. Kano

Undecided states
1. Nasarawa
2. Kogi
3. Kaduna

Zamfara, Yobe and Jigawa will fo the Tinubu way.
Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by Jones4190(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
FreedomArmy:
2019 election with all the governor support to atiku and herdsmen wahala atiku manege to win with less than 1k

1 Like

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by PureMe01: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Stop lying to yourself. Buhari won almost all online polls prior to 2015 elections and you urchins bragged about it also severally.Buhari was as popular as Peter Obi is now. But because it's Obi,then all of a sudden,the polls don't count grin grin

Self-deception is the highest form of deception grin

2 Likes

Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by garfield1: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
I am not bias.

Is yobe now Hausa? Same pols in 2019 adtiku will divide north
Re: States That Will Be Won By Each Candidates. by garfield1: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:

Obi will win benue followed by tinubu.nothing for your atiku

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Sokoto-south LGA Office Launch(photos) / Reuters Writes An Article Highlight On The Peter Obi Manifesto - Nigerians React / Bola Tinubu Crowd In Anambra Is Ten Times Bigger Than Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.