Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

In Need Of A Room At Palmgroove Onipanu, Lagos. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of A Room At Palmgroove Onipanu, Lagos. (254 Views)

I Need 2900sqyd At Palmgroove, Onipanu Or Obanikoro Urgent Request / I Need 2900sqyd At Palmgroove, Onipanu Or Obanikoro Urgent Request / I Need 4,000 Sqm At Palmgroove, Onipanu Or Obanikoro Urgent Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Room At Palmgroove Onipanu, Lagos. by hunterezi(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2022
Hello Nairalander family.

Got a job at Palmgroove side, Lagos. And I live very far from that area and transportation cost gulps more than half of the pay.

I need just a single room around that area but the agents I've been seeing are telling me I'd pay 100-150k for agent and commission. And I'm wondering for just a room, not even a room selfcon.

I don't know if I can get anyone to pair with or if you have a room and someone is leaving, I can just come in without the whole agent and commission thing pls?

I'm 25.
Re: In Need Of A Room At Palmgroove Onipanu, Lagos. by juliusijidola: 3:05am On Nov 28, 2022
hunterezi:
Hello Nairalander family.

Got a job at Palmgroove side, Lagos. And I live very far from that area and transportation cost gulps more than half of the pay.

I need just a single room around that area but the agents I've been seeing are telling me I'd pay 100-150k for agent and commission. And I'm wondering for just a room, not even a room selfcon.

I don't know if I can get anyone to pair with or if you have a room and someone is leaving, I can just come in without the whole agent and commission thing pls?

I'm 25.

Welcome to the city grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Long Span Roofing Are All Great With 20% Discount On All My Work / Looking For Sex Offenders Apartments In Winnebago Counties? / For Rent/sales/lease At Amuwo Odofin/festac/isolo Call Emmanuel On 09064991071

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.