Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Just Acquired An Asset Worth 30k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Acquired An Asset Worth 30k (1141 Views)

Difference Between A Lady Who Is An Asset Or Liability / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Acquired An Asset Worth 30k by ettelinhno: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2022
hello nairalanders i just i acquired an asset. i have been reading so much on acquiring different asset for financial security and freedom. I have always wanted to start a rental business ( this involves canopies,chairs tables and speakers) but no capital. so yesterday i bought a mole (i .e blocks moulder) worth 30k from a welder. the thing is i want to know how much it is being rented a day and can it fetch me a sustainable income. I'm kind of starting small but thinking big. dont mind my grammatical errors. happy Sunday!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Acquired An Asset Worth 30k by Uncle96(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
ettelinhno:
hello nairalanders i just i acquired an asset. i have been reading so much on acquiring different asset for financial security and freedom. I have always wanted to start a rental business ( this involves canopies,chairs tables and speakers) but no capital. so yesterday i bought a mole (i .e blocks moulder) worth 30k from a welder. the thing is i want to know how much it is being rented a day and can it fetch me a sustainable income. I'm kind of starting small but thinking big. dont mind my grammatical errors. happy Sunday!

Its a very lucrative business if you connect well with vendors who gets good Jobs. And the more money u investment is the better
Re: I Just Acquired An Asset Worth 30k by StarFist(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
Congratulations...

One step at a time

1 Like

Re: I Just Acquired An Asset Worth 30k by FrancescoFarino(f): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Start and grow
Re: I Just Acquired An Asset Worth 30k by phorget(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
ettelinhno:

Now that you've got the mole I will suggest you connect with bricklayers around your area cos they will be the ones to patronize you.

Take time to know the rudiments of blockmoulding I.e how to know the numbers of sand and cement that will give you a certain number of blocks. Ones you are acquainted with this then connect with potential builders so you can help them mould blocks on their sites.

Connect with sand suppliers and be honest when dealing with your clients. If along the line you are able to make some good money then you can always buy the moulding machine with gen to power it.
Re: I Just Acquired An Asset Worth 30k by Dadadididacontr: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Its a business that is orth the humble beginnings. Fund it more and ensure you location is in a developing area.
Then you gradually become kand owner and seller. It a good biz
Re: I Just Acquired An Asset Worth 30k by ettelinhno: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
phorget:

Now that you've got the mole I will suggest you connect with bricklayers around your area cos they will be the ones to patronize you.

Take time to know the rudiments of blockmoulding I.e how to know the numbers of sand and cement that will give you a certain number of blocks. Ones you are acquainted with this then connect with potential builders so you can help them mould blocks on their sites.

Connect with sand suppliers and be honest when dealing with your clients. If along the line you are able to make some good money then you can always buy the moulding machine with gen to power it.
thanks sir . i will try doing that tomorrow
Re: I Just Acquired An Asset Worth 30k by ettelinhno: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
StarFist:
Congratulations...

One step at a time
i appreciate
Re: I Just Acquired An Asset Worth 30k by Samfloxin(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
So you didn't do the business analysis before buying it...you didn't consider who rents it and how much they pay? Wrong move

(1) (Reply)

Counter Thread : Why He is Afraid to Marry and settle down / Signs Of Impotence / Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.