Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,871 members, 7,980,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

'shame Unto You', Wike Slams Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'shame Unto You', Wike Slams Amaechi (499 Views)

Hardship: APC Slams Amaechi, Says Call For Protest Inciting / Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'shame Unto You', Wike Slams Amaechi by Lionize: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
The governor of Rivers state Nyesom Wike has slammed former governor Rotimi Amaechi for complaining that he is mousing about building roads and flyover, which he(Amaechi) also did during his time without making any noise.

Wike said Amaechi never fulfilled lots of promises he made to various sections of the people of the state in terms of projects.

He further said Amaechi stole the state blind and owed pensions and gratuities, which he (Wike) has cleared. Wike particularly accused Amaechi of conniving with his 'business partner', the current APC governorship aspirant, to sell gas turbines purchased by Former governor Dr. Peter Odili, for $380m.

He also said Amaechi has not attracted any project to the state as a minister, and that Amaechi, when a governor, denied the request to site a campus of the Nigerian Law School, which Wike has now done.

He said more.

After washing Amaechi, he said "Shame unto you".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a42xjK-hS-c
Re: 'shame Unto You', Wike Slams Amaechi by Chinjo2: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
Wike has suddenly become a mad dog attacking everybody. Sometimes I wonder what wike really wants. Or is Amaechi also supporting Atiku and Ayu?
I am happy Wike said no man is God. Let that sink into his head because wike himself is trying to play God
Re: 'shame Unto You', Wike Slams Amaechi by Lionize: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Chinjo2:
Wike has suddenly become a mad dog attacking everybody. Sometimes I wonder what wike really wants. Or is Amaechi also supporting Atiku and Ayu?
I am happy Wike said no man is God. Let that sink into his head because wike himself is trying to play God
His matter with Amaechi no be here. For this, he actually said Amaechi fired the first shot.

(1) (Reply)

Obi, Drop Your Ambition If You Really Love Igbo Says The Youths To Obi. / JUST IN: Governor Adeleke Dissolves Non-statutory Boards / A Section Of The Media Has Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.