Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ba La Blu, Blu Blu, Bulaba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ba La Blu, Blu Blu, Bulaba. (561 Views)

Opinion Request: What If Peter Obi Said, Ba la Blu, Blu Blu, Bulaba? / Balablu-blu Blu-bulaba And Other Incantations | Guardian Nigeria / Tinubu's Word Mishap : Balabloo Bloo Blu Bulaba Vs Hullabaloo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ba La Blu, Blu Blu, Bulaba. by 00FFT00(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2022
I have invested time and efforts in my failed attempt to understand, even in the remote sense, the meaning of these words spoken by Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I even played back the video sequences to a psychiatrist colleague who is a foreigner to obtain further clarifying context.

At best, we both arrived at the conclusion that there is a serious underlying problem to this man's frequent incoherent slip of tongue.

But it must also be a condition debilitating enough that this candidate's handlers are advised about, but should remain hidden from us, the people who would be disadvantaged by it.

President Muhammadu Buhari has finally advised that he does not love this country. He is the president, has enormous information and powers that ordinary will enable him to steer this country in the right direction politically. He could have deployed these prerogative of power to halt the impending calamity we ordinary citizens are now fighting to contain.

By this colossal failure, Buhari has demonstrated again, that the corporate interest of this country is a matter of triviality to him. An Osinbajo would have sufficed. An Amechi, Fayemi & co, would also suffice even if there are more suitable candidates.

Tinubu is a sick man. A man with enormous moral baggage. How anyone consciously supports this obvious mistake to happen on the lives of 200+ million Nigerians is beyond my comprehension.

Nigerians, what says you?.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ba La Blu, Blu Blu, Bulaba. by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2022
Urchins are very stupid...and they're the same fools buying fuel the same price we dey buy...may APC happen to them and their families...then they'll have sense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ba La Blu, Blu Blu, Bulaba. by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2022
Na mumus like Nigeriaisgreat I dey talk about

Begging under the same administration he is supporting...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ba La Blu, Blu Blu, Bulaba. by viyon02: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2022
It is only those who are mentally, spiritually, physically, financially poor will support this demon called Tinubu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ba La Blu, Blu Blu, Bulaba. by christejames(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2022
Urchins are indeed shameless and Brainless fools...

Just look at nigeriaisgreat; the big urchin begging for stipends while still showing his foolishness supporting those who made him the way he is shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ba La Blu, Blu Blu, Bulaba. by madapcmod: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2022
grin grin cheesy

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

CBN Limits Cash Withdrawal To N100,000 Weekly / Highlights From Almustapha (general Abacha’s CSO) Interview With Brekete FM. / Early Pictures From Gombe APC Gubernatorial Campaign Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.