Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,033 members, 7,899,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Daily Profits On Sport Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daily Profits On Sport Betting (305 Views)

2 odds on sport tips daily? Let's Go! BACK TO BACK WINS / Stop Wasting Money On Sport Betting... Play Whot, Ludo, Snooker, Dice Instead / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Profits On Sport Betting by phemlolly(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2022
Good morning guys I will be posting sure odds that range between 1.8 - 2.0 odds daily during the week and between 5-20 odds during the weekend when the market is favourable I hope and pray we all benefits from this.
I will be doing this for the whole month of November 2023 and it will be free of charge. However a little fee or token will be required as registration starting from the month of December 2023 for those who will wish to continue to enjoy the service I assure you the fee you are going to pay will be nothing compared to what you stand to gain.
Join me as in this goldmine as we make fortune for ourselves and our children yet unborn and I pray that the Lord of soccer and sport in general will favor us everyday.
Re: Daily Profits On Sport Betting by phemlolly(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2023
Herei is the game for today
1/11/2023
Porto U19 vs Maritimo .....1 home win
Bournemouth vs Liverpool ...2DNB
Etar Veliko vs CSKA Sofia ...2DNB
Hvidovre vs Sikeborg IF ...2 Away win
Total odds.....2.1

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Look At What Badagry Wizard Did To Neymar / Poland Vs Argentina: Most Critical Game In Group C / Why Morocco Will Win The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.