Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,007 members, 7,987,604 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:18 PM

Twitter: Elon Musk Could Threaten Free Speech On Twitter – CNN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Twitter: Elon Musk Could Threaten Free Speech On Twitter – CNN (233 Views)

"I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk / I Owe A Microfinance Bank 600k, They Threaten To Jail Me, I Need Your Advice! / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter: Elon Musk Could Threaten Free Speech On Twitter – CNN by Scotchanalysis: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2022
By Thav TV
Earlier today, The twitter owner Elon Musk, has taken to his verified twitter account to show CNN’s view of free speech on twitter today.

CNN has said That Musk could threaten free speech on twitter by literally allowing people to speak freely.In his response, Musk wrote;”There is no excuse for my lack of coasters” he said.

“The amount of pro psy ops on Twitter is ridiculous! At least with new Verified they will pay $8 for the privilege haha.”

“Just a note to encourage people of different political or other views to engage in civil debate on Twitter.”

“Worst case, the other side has a slightly better understanding of your views.”

Recall that earlier Wednesday Last week, Musk started a poll, asking Twitter users whether accounts that had “not broken the law or engaged in egregious spam” should be let back on the social media platform. Indicating that a yes or No answer will solve the problem.

https://thavmedia.com/twitter-elon-musk-could-threaten-free-speech-on-twitter-cnn/

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing Blueprint / How To Choose The Right Digital Marketing Company / Amazon Kdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.