Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,300 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:56 PM

Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen (28135 Views)

Fubara Bars All LG Heads From Appearing Before Amaewhule-Led Rivers Assembly / Sacked Chairmen Rejects Appeal Court Judgement, To Take Matter To Supreme Court / Oyo: Court restraints sacked chairmen from forceful takeover of secretariats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by Naturalgbola(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
So it begins
Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by NohurryInLife: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Banter1:
Wicked judgement
Naso e suppose be. Those ppl sef na zero joy

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by Minjim: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
Omo i am loving the Dancing governor. He is fully in charge. All those over night recruitment and appointment by Oyetola should be reversed asap.
Osun state will be one of the lively state because the dancing governor have no dull moment. God bless our in law Omo Adeleke

He's deceiving himself. The matter is already in court.

He's just barking

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by MansoryMX(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
AlphaWolf27:
Are these not elected positions?

No but paddy paddy appointed positions and not people by merits. What Adeleke is doing is cleaning bad eggs from Osub government.

I wish we can have such in Delta State as well. Okowa wan finish delta with bad leadership embarassed
Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by Minjim: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Dancing senator is working, not like Prof soludo

Is this work?

The law is clear on this, no court can give order to a independent agency to stop doing it's statutory duty.
The pronouncement had been appealed already.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by Tareq1105: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Dancing senator is working, not like Prof soludo

Nothing spectacular. The Judgement of the Court nullified their election so what else?

Without him saying it, the Heads of Council have taken charge as it's the practice. It's important to say it so as to give it more bite but even without saying it, it's the practice for Heads of Council to take over.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by ufuosman(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
Omo i am loving the Dancing governor. He is fully in charge. All those over night recruitment and appointment by Oyetola should be reversed asap.
Osun state will be one of the lively state because the dancing governor have no dull moment. God bless our in law Omo Adeleke
no time to waste, e has alot of time to plan since he won d election... I wish him well

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by AerialMapper: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tareq1105:

Some of you would soon start to cry when he finish his appointments and you're not fixed anywhere.

I heard that someone felt disappointed that he was not picked as SSG inspite of his contributions to his success at the poll.

Someone say they say he say that they say

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by zicoraads: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
AlphaWolf27:
The courts had earlier stopped the elections from holding.
Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by Lukuluku69(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
AlphaWolf27:

There is a Court Judgement that void the Elections. So, the Gov. can sack them.

I think he will also tinker with Oyetola recruitments into the Civil Service. Whatever his actions are on that, it is the Indigenes that will be sacked and sane indigenes that will be employed. The difference will only be in their Party affiliations.
Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by Eriokanmi: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
And they're saying the man no get sense? The truth is he's surrounded himself with people of sound mind. They'd never let him go off track because osun people are expecting so much from him. He can't afford to fail. Lastly, alpha beta , the financial pipeline used in siphoning the osun money to lagos isn't there anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by Bluntemperor: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
citygarden:
I know this will happen. It good to have a smooth administration. So you won't blame anybody for success or failure. All fingers crossed

Nothing new,as anybody can do what your governor is doing! e g. frozen government accounts!
Let's hope he is obeying the established Law of the Land and he should not run foul of it because the Law is an ass!
We wish him well!
Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by liljomo12(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by ComeToJesus: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
In less than 24 hours, he has created more impact than that choirboy that is governing Anambra that wants to take over from Atiku as Igbo president.

I laugh in CBN's new currency grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by Topmaike007(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
which of your sister for una family Adeleke family Marry??
Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
AlphaWolf27:
...you deliberately missed the part where a federal high Court sitting in osogbo rendered their elections null and void...

The number one man in the state has directed career heads to take charge of their local government pending the conduction of a fresh election or when the parties involved appeal the earlier judgment

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by ChristianMuslim: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Dance has turn this one to psycho
Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by SeeItSayIt: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
delzbaba:
this man need training governance is not bt fiat and executive order alone oh,,before house of assembly people show am lesson.

Can you apply to be his adviser? It seems you're very good in that but for me, I don't see any wrong done 'cos court judgement has been passed before he was sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by ufuosman(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
Akindefunminiyi:
This governor is the best I have seen so far, "sworn in yesterday, has already started working effortlessly".[/b] Like if you agree with me, share if you don't[b]
Wike first yr as governor is so, the day he was swear in, e start working

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by ufuosman(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nice one
Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by daygee12: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Akindefunminiyi:
This governor is the best I have seen so far, "sworn in yesterday, has already started working effortlessly".[/b] Like if you agree with me, share if you don't[b]

Working or getting back at his enemy
Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by leo2020: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Initial gra-gra
Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by alobright17(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley

My question is why is it that praises of achievements of state governors goes to governors whereas the abysmal performances of the same state governments goes to whoever is sitting in Asorock?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by Stanleyq: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
adenigga:

https://punchng.com/Adeleke-directs-LG-heads-to-replace-sacked-chairmen
better to change a ruling party because, absolute power corrupts absolutely
Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by Akmahoghany: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
TRIBALHEADBOY:
I am a full flesh Yoruba boy from Ondo state but this coming election I will be campaigning and voting for Peter Obi. Come to Ondo state you will see that 45% are Obidient already and the number keep growing by days. I am a Muslim but I won't be making religious or tribal choices with 2023 presidential election

Idiot, whoever you are campaigning or voting for is none of anybody's business, Chinedu turned Yoruba boy. Stupendous ignoramus!!!
Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by Mrmb: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:
Lol
Action from day 1.
Oletola will understand whatsup very soon.

Tinubu's foothold gradually being destroyed

What you don't understand is, the state house of Assembly has APC majority, if he doesn't calm down na impeachment go follow Sharp sharp
Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by Emmy000seun(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Justice in this country is worst..so if this government don't enter they won't have know that the election is null and void abi grin
DennisEche:
smiley
Re: Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen by PureMe01: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Sarsaproko:
Initial gra gra!
Tears everywhere from agbado urchin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ongoing Protest Along Lekki-Epe Expressway Over Destruction Of Shanties (Pics) / 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello / Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.