Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,776 members, 7,952,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? (4635 Views)

Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? / Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? / States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by ask4double(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2011
If not Gej who else? una father for grave abi? Yeye people, Monkeys and chimps who think they can always come here and say whatever u like because it a faceless forum, f**ls,
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by donugapi(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2011
ignis:

It is only a monkey that can think that GEJ cannot handle Nigeria.

You are such a big fool, And your father a bigger fool for making such a statement,
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 27, 2011
Problems of nigeria is bigger than jonathan
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by God2man(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2011
Please put yourself in the President position. I am sure he is not happy, with the recent bombing. This is a Global problem, it is not applicable to nigeria alone. Let us give him time. Let us be an optimist not a pessimist. Critism is highly welcome, but it must be substantiated with facts. Let us pray for our President, he cannot do it alone. What else would you do, if you were the President of this country? Pls, Offer your own suggestion. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by depet: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2011
What about prayers for our leaders?
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by sconsults: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2011
Obviously he cant,thats why he have made my sister okonjo iweala a super prime minister.dnt worry
Ibos are jews and like our fellow brothers like ben bernarke,we know how to handle a capitalistic
Kleptocracy.poor people hail us while we chop our money and throw them crumbs(south south)
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by JimmyBoy1: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2011
The exact question boko haram and their backers want us to ask. I didn't vote for GEJ but I know the people behind this campaign and its perpetrators will all kiss the dust.
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by ignis: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2011
donugapi:

You are such a big fool,  And your father a bigger fool for making such a statement,  
You are a nincompoop . Wake ur bastard father from the grave to come and handle Nigeria. Idiot tin.
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by Builder: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2011
For anyone to think GEJ can solve nigeria problem need to have a brain replacement or most likely have a tree brain inserted in his head cos he is that stupid, GEJ said so himself, he told the american diplomat that he got no experience, and yet, we all went along to vote for the idi.ot nigeria im afraid to say is doomed for good. ~I can wait for Gadaffi to relocate to nigeria and seek for election, i sure he will get my vote
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by Chili89: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2011
toba:

Problems of nigeria is bigger than jonathan

GBAM!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by omoekoni(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2011
please OBAMA give us one of your nukes so that our President can nuke the whole of the north first before cutting them off from NIGERIA. They are useless, they refuse to be educated, nothing good has ever come from the north. Away with them!!!
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by baani(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2011
We have had more bombing than any stable country in Africa or the west in less than a year so no one shud use terrorists attacks globally as an excuse, let's face it we hv a president who is like the rest we've had but a weakling
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by brixton: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2011
Are we going to keep waiting for God to pop a hand from heaven to rescue our country,families and loved ones? Alot of Libyans had to leave their comfort zone to go back to Libya to fight in ousting Kadafi (an example of fighting for what is yours). I am just as helpless as many of us on NL.There are 3 kind of persons;those who notice a problem,some talk about it,others react by helping to solve the problem. We only get on NL make huge noise,speak bigger grammer than Englishmen or start some nonsense tribal war of words. Can we start an active forum where ideas can be generated,pushed to a realistic level and also see through its implementation? Atleast,we can contribute this to Nation building.We can not keep referring to the president as if he is enjoying all the negative news/reports,its a collective sham cos Nigeria is a name and we are the persons named NIGERIA. We know the many dimension of Nigeria and Nigerians,Lets not leave Nigeria to rot cos we will all have shares of her rot.This is beyond words and being the president does not guarantee safety or stop acts of terrorism. I am disturbed about yesterday's blast and it could have been anyone in that building.We do not have to wait until it happen to our family or those we know before we take actions.I know NLers are high level thinkers with good intentions for our country,but just words can not solve our problems. We can have a movement with a realistic/active plan to give back to our country . Westerners are not going to come over to fix our country. Nigeria is our country,it is part of our duty to correct these wrongs in our country, My emotions are running high.
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by Obieman: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2011
Yes he can.I knw it's not eazy presiding over a nation as diverse as 9jiria esp if u mean well 4d ppl.Bombings lik dis sure wil neva arise if IBB,BUHARI or OBJ was president because every1 includin their political opponents knws 4sure dat they meant no gud 4d nation and their tenure wil invariable yield notin so there wouldnt b a nid 4 insurgent groups lik BokoHaram, Dez guyz r just out 2foul Jonas administeratn because they knw d@ he(GEJ) is about2 b called "The man dat revived a dyin Nigeria".Dey cant stand d shame of Jona coming 2prove 2dem dat their respective 8yrs was truly a waste.
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by sicily4u: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2011
Bombing in Nigeria is no longer a breaking news,it will only be a breaking news when it hits aso rock,or National assembly,i assume by the time,our govt will be up and do something.Should i say kudos to boko haram for breaking the security measures in United nations building?
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by macroworld: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2011
The issue is not a just a Presidency issue or just some other arm of Govt. Nigeria needs to embark on a comprehensive intelligence gathering on this
issue. This should leave no stone unturned both local and international.
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by TenKobo1: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2011
No matter how hard the government tried to fix things in the country, as long as it has no positive physical manisfestation, those efforts can as well be called waste. this government is an embarrassment to all including those who blindly campaigned for and voted it into power despite verifiable evidences of incompetence from his days as governor of Bayelsa. Those defending this government should tell us what changes has taken place within the security system since the Boko Haram madness began. What has this government put in palce to meet up with the challenges of this new Nigeria? A Nigeria where Boko Haram and Al-Qaida  would soon start blowing market women into tiny fleshy pieces. Naturally challenges bring the best out of the man but not this government. Just when we think he would come out fighting, the man has carefully recoiled into his shell. Where are the reports of the various committees set up to investigate the previous bombings carried out by these maniacs? This is a country where government boldly and without pretension, deceive its citizens and answers no question for it. If Emperor GEJ would continue to sleep while Nigeria is burning, then is the responsibility of all Nigerians to start banging on his door to rouse him from slumber. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by Evans5050: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2011
YES
A MAN THAT SAY'S HE HAS NO ENEMY
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT
WE ARE WATCHING
LET HIM FOLD HIS HANDS TILL IT GET TO ITS DOOR STEP angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
Ten Kobo:

No matter how hard the government tried to fix things in the country, as long as it has no positive physical manisfestation, those efforts can as well be called waste. this government is an embarrassment to all including those who blindly campaigned for and voted it into power despite verifiable evidences of incompetence from his days as governor of Bayelsa. Those defending this government should tell us what changes has taken place within the security system since the Boko Haram madness began. What has this government put in palce to meet up with the challenges of this new Nigeria? A Nigeria where Boko Haram and Al-Qaida would soon start blowing market women into tiny fleshy pieces. Naturally challenges bring the best out of the man but not this government. Just when we think he would come out fighting, the man has carefully recoiled into his shell. Where are the reports of the various committees set up to investigate the previous bombings carried out by these maniacs? This is a country where government boldly and without pretension, deceive its citizens and answers no question for it. If Emperor GEJ would continue to sleep while Nigeria is burning, then is the responsibility of all Nigerians to start banging on his door to rouse him from slumber. shocked shocked shocked
lol. absolutely correct.
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by chrisosi: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
(@Depilot, your post is a time waster. Angry) until people like 'sweet9ja' wake up to reality of things happening in nigeria, the road is still very far
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by obinna120: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
left alone he can, but those that have the responsibility to deliver such service are there for salaries and allowances not with passion for the job and there is no patriotism in them.its like that in all ministries and agencies.this is as a result of limited jobs in the land that creates room for wrong pegs in wrong holes.
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by Twoboys: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2011
Condolence must first go to those who suffered loss on this tragic attack on our country. We must avoid the temptation of allowing man made terror like this to tear us along lines of religion, politics or ethnic considerations, as that would mean us aiding & abetting the objectives of the master minds of these acts of terror. We must unite behind our leaders as the americans did & are still doing to defeat terrorism. We all know that our institutions, agencies and systems to be relied on by our leader(s) to get dis done are weak, not d weakness of today or one man (subject for another discussion) and it would take time to rebuild. The point i wish to make is dat America with its strong agencies and institutions, enlisted & got the full co-operation of her citizens couple with their patience to get d results achieved so far, but by no means have they claimed victory yet. The fight against terror is a marathon one that calls for every citizen participation. Not just one for one man, no matter the office he occupies.
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by obinna120: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
Twoboys:

Condolence must first go to those who suffered loss on this tragic attack on our country. We must avoid the temptation of allowing man made terror like this to tear us along lines of religion, politics or ethnic considerations, as that would mean us aiding & abetting the objectives of the master minds of these acts of terror. We must unite behind our leaders as the americans did & are still doing to defeat terrorism. We all know that our institutions, agencies and systems to be relied on by our leader(s) to get dis done are weak, not d weakness of today or one man (subject for another discussion) and it would take time to rebuild. The point i wish to make is dat America with its strong agencies and institutions, enlisted & got the full co-operation of her citizens couple with their patience to get d results achieved so far, but by no means have they claimed victory yet. The fight against terror is a marathon one that calls for every citizen participation. Not just one for one man, no matter the office he occupies.

im with you and i belive u read my post.
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by Figger(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
agents of boko haram
mtcheeew!
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by ibrak90(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2011
I don't think soo
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by Limaoscar: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
Emmm, Beaf apart from your last word up there  on your perceived  real intent of this thread, can you really tell me something else that breads confidence on this government?

I supported and mobilised friends and family back home to vote GEJ and even was  in Lagos in time to vote for Him but I 'm losing confidence like some folks here.

He is either trying hard to be politically correct in His approach to desperate National issues or He is just not being a REAL Ijaw man(from Personal relationships dating over two decades, Ijaws don't sit in the middle or turn their backs).

I don't see why His administration is Kitty-footing over cutting the Head of this snake-Boko Haram. I strongly believe there political foes and especially bitter losers from the last Election within his party and outside His party, who made inciting statements before His Election who are busy fuelling things behind.

Let Him act now and safe Nigeria from the demonically orchestrated plot from these quarters before we see a Propagation of bombings in the Iraqi, Afghanistan and Pakistani Proportions, it's not news any more that Al-qaida or their daughter units in North Africa are cashing in on His in-action already.
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by monkeyleg: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2011
Plain and simple Goodluck Johnathan can't. The dynamics of Nigeria are way beyond him, let him settle at being a uni prof. By the way was he any good as a lecturer?
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by monkeyleg: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2011
Could this rubbish happen during Obj's time? As crude as he was, he kept the crazies on thier toes
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by seanet02: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
Odechukwu no get Brain
Re: Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? by may30: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
To be sincere, i doubt it. so far he has demonstrated nothing but a gross imcompetence and a leadership misfit.Misfit because, may be, he would do well as being in charge of amnesty for the Niger Delta guys. for example, i take you to how he has failed to appreciate the politics of the global scenes. How can GEJ out of all country leaders be saying they would support the rebels in LIbya, and that no going back? Am not surprised of jonathan saying such. For once, we are all aware that he talks before thinking and am sure he does not know what he is saying. You see, the problem is Libya is not of the fact that Qaddafi has overstayed or that he is a dictator. The problem is of the fact the western world sees him and his country having and holding them behind in the quest for energy to run their fastest-growing technology and power. The world runs on energy and 1st worlds can not just afford to be held still by shortages and inconsistencies in energy supply. They needed to ensure they sustain that tempo of their economic and technological trends. only if i may say, we have to be very careful in Nigeria. The whole of Arab spring is a script that the western world is running,and am surprised that jonathan could so publicly supports the rebels in Libya knowing fully well that Nigeria is on the list of places to watch out for such crisis before 2015(based on wikileaks). It even seems to me, by being rational, that if critically checked,UN and the western world might even be the one funding all this boko haram thing. By the time the attack is really serious, they might then say they want to help us restore security in our fatherland and thats when it will all be clear to us who is really behind the mask. If u need to know how true is all i have said, check this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F44iDdS4Lns&feature=player_detailpage#t=20s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Injuries In Anambra Communal Clash, Police Claim It Hasn't Been Briefed / China Used Clothing Www.bestoldclothes.com / Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.