Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,516 members, 7,905,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus (3328 Views)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by guobe: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
I was listening to a radio programme in my colleagues office today and in the programme a lady narrated how she went to do omoguo in her sisters house that just put to bed and she started sleeping with the sisters husband.The sisters husband eventually rented an apartment in Lekki for her with alot of millions of naira given to her as enticement.She started developing some swellings in her private part and told the sisters husband.The sisters husband took her to a babalawo who told her that she will have to sleep with a snake for the swellings in her private part to subside.she complained of terrible pains.she eventually slept with the snakes and the pains subsided a little bit.The guy gave her more money of about 20 million naira.She said she told the guy she wanted to see him but the guy has stopped seeing her as she said the guy told her that the Babalawo told him to go for fresh blood.she said the guy told her not to tell anybody otherwise her entire family will be flushed.she was crying for people to come help her. My colleague had to put off the radio as it was just despicable.
Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by eastgates1: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tueh tueh are in order, sense you dont have respect or boundaries carry your load. You no see prick outside na your sister own sweet to chop abi?
Oga Yahoo ku se o. One day your own blood will be required for your sacrifice!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by Pierocash(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
Which one is Yahoo guy? Say ritualist,not Yahoo.

Sorry madam,you have been used for annual renewal and will soon die anytime soon except by God's Miracle

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by guobe: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pierocash:

Sorry madam,you have been used for annual renewal and will soon die anytime soon except by God's Miracle
yahoo plus and ritualistic are same brothers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by Pierocash(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
guobe:
yahoo plus and ritualistic are same brothers.
that is why I say he should be called ritualist. Yahoo plus is for those who did ritual to empower them for their fraudulent trade,

Not every ritualist is into Yahoo. He is a pure ritualist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by BigYash: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
guobe:
I was listening to a radio programme in my colleagues office today and in the programme a lady narrated how she went to do omoguo in her sisters house that just put to bed and she started sleeping with the sisters husband.The sisters husband eventually rented an apartment in Lekki for her with alot of millions of naira given to her as enticement.She started developing some swellings in her private part and told the sisters husband.The sisters husband took her to a babalawo who told her that she will have to sleep with a snake for the swellings in her private part to subside.she complained of terrible pains.she eventually slept with the snakes and the pains subsided a little bit.The guy gave her more money of about 20 million naira.She said she told the guy she wanted to see him but the guy has stopped seeing her as she said the guy told her that the Babalawo told him to go for fresh blood.she said the guy told her not to tell anybody otherwise her entire family will be flushed.she was crying for people to come help her. My colleague had to put off the radio as it was just despicable.
She should be enjoying her lekki house and 20mitre o . When she was still enjoying the whole drama,she didn't invite us. So,she should kuku carry the outcome or problem alone. If things were still okay with her,she will tell you she is a little girl with big god. You will see her likes in town,forming madam(not knowing they have become living corpses). You will see them oppressing those young girls trying to survive with their little businesses. Make she getat abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by guobe: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
BigYash:
She should be enjoying her lekki house and 20mitre o . When she was still enjoying the whole drama,she didn't invite us. So,she should kuku carry the outcome or problem alone. If things were still okay with her,she will tell you she is a little girl with big god. You will see her likes in town,forming madam(not knowing they have become living corpses). You will see them oppressing those young girls trying to survive with their little businesses. Make she getat abeg.
several girls are like that.They are too money conscious

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by BigYash: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
guobe:
several girls are like that.They are too money conscious
So many of them. This one should carry her cross in peace o.. It serves her right ...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by guobe: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pierocash:

which one is annual renewal again.This yahoo plus people are so Heartless and the best girls keep running after them

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by guobe: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
BigYash:
I once had a conversation with a girl who was going out with a yahoo guy and she knew.she said the yahoo guy can't use her.I just shook my head at her mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by Ruke1989: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
BigYash:
She should be enjoying her lekki house and 20mitre o . When she was still enjoying the 0llwhole drama,she didn't invite us. So,she should kuku carry the outcome or problem alone. If things were still okay with her,she will tell you she is a little girl with big god. You will see her likes in town,forming madam(not knowing they have become living corpses). You will see them oppressing those young girls trying to survive with their little businesses. Make she getat abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by Rexymania(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
If this story is true. I felt a magnitude of joy reading it. Not everything that glitters is gold

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by guobe: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Rexymania:
If this story is true. I felt a magnitude of joy reading it. Not everything that glitters is gold
it was a phone in programme on radio. She was there Live.She said her mum was late and she went for the new born baby's upkeep to assist the sister in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by Rexymania(m): 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hmmm

guobe:
it was a phone in programme on radio. She was there Live.She said her mum was late and she went for the new born baby's upkeep to assist the sister in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by BigYash: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
guobe:
I once had a conversation with a girl who was going out with a yahoo guy and she knew.she said the yahoo guy can't use her.I just shook my head at her mentality.
That's what most of them will tell you oh . The money they get from this demons won't allow them think properly..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by guobe: 2:31am On Nov 29, 2022
BigYash:
That's what most of them will tell you oh . The money they get from this demons won't allow them think properly..
so true

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by ObalendeCMS: 4:13am On Nov 29, 2022
I wish I was a Y! Boy, I for use naija girls well well.

Seems that is only what those bimbos are useful for.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by Unrated900(m): 5:13am On Nov 29, 2022
The most senseless op of all times

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by guobe: 6:55am On Nov 29, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
I wish I was a Y! Boy, I for use naija girls well well.

Seems that is only what those bimbos are useful for.
oboy you harsh o
Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by wisdomkid: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2022
It's a sad tale... 20 Million and life isn't guarantee? May such money never come our way cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by imagrg(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
She's been fully used.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by Gadafii: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
I don’t have anything to say, if you have anything meaningful to contribute, quite me to buy the space

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by guobe: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
imagrg:
She's been fully used.
yes certainly
Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by guobe: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Gadafii:
I don’t have anything to say, if you have anything meaningful to contribute, quite me to buy the space
see something and say something
Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by UDUJ(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
So things like this really happen?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by guobe: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
UDUJ:
So things like this really happen?
most young men in Nigeria just want fast money and can do anything to get it including killing their parents.its quite pathetic.
Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by Uchenna10(m): 3:57am On Nov 30, 2022
Pierocash:

Na yahoo guy na.....yahoo doesn't pay big with ordinary hands again, that's why guys add plus to it...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by guobe: 4:13am On Nov 30, 2022
Uchenna10:

Na yahoo guy na.....yahoo doesn't pay big with ordinary hands again, that's why guys add plus to it...
exactly

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus by allen113: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Make she go opm for ph apostle go deliver her grin

(1) (Reply)

Popular Cultist Signs Out From A University In Style. / Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) / Man Disgraced And Stripped N*ked After He Was Caught Stealing Cables In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.