Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Stand With Atiku 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With Atiku 2023 (254 Views)

Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With Atiku 2023 by Benmirna1: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
Because Only Atiku can change Nigeria

You are the most perfect.
You are enough.
You are one of the strongest person
You look great today.
You have the best smile.
Your outlook on life is amazing.
You just a light to Nigeria.

#Atikuokowa
# Atikuorganizingforaction

Re: I Stand With Atiku 2023 by jamace(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Benmirna1:
Because Only Atiku can change Nigeria

You are the most perfect.
You are enough.
You are one of the strongest person
You look great today.
You have the best smile.
Your outlook on life is amazing.
You just a light to Nigeria.

#Atikuokowa
# Atikuorganizingforaction

(1) (Reply)

What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years – Datti Ahmed / VANGUARD: "7 Wonderkids At Bassey Albert Sports Complex, Uyo" - UEFA Ref Skomina / Group Backs Catholic Bishop's Comments On Ebonyi 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.