Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online (37784 Views)

Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Dino Melaye Fight Each Other With Dramatic Videos / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by Handsum64: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2022
ERockson:
Good one. The most truthful politicians when to call a spade a spade most times. ISome of us know when they speak the true and when lying unlike others
Write in English please
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by candygist: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Two shameless agbaya's

Do you expect them to start throwing punches ?
Nigerians need to wake up. Liberate your minds and things will start falling in place.
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by Talawaka: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/ffk-and-dino-melaye-hug-and-laugh-weeks-after-dragging-eachother-online-video.html

Two peas in a pod.

There a time when the average Nigerian politician accepted the time honoured maxim that because principles are indivisible, they must be wholly kept or wholly sacrificed.
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by uba1991: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Two shameless agbaya's
they are smiling to the bank while you are hungry with pain.
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by Mrsoft3(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2022
illicit:
They are slaves to money

You that you are not a slave to money I see how you are better than them
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by NastiLord: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2022
Terror48:
I don't think so
You are right. It can only happen when there's a common interest
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by tabaralph: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/ffk-and-dino-melaye-hug-and-laugh-weeks-after-dragging-eachother-online-video.html

And some clueless and senseless people want to kill themselves because of Obi. Tinubu and Atiku…spits
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by workchopNG: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2022
Munzy14:

All humans are...We are only denying reality.

We all wake in the morning, rushing to our various work places all for the money struggle..

Each man in his lane and circle though.

No! Not all. I'm not a slave to man and I'm not a slave to money.
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by latolz: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2022
And some Nigerians will be killing themselves over them..
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by Memeni(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2022
Two clowns

Only urchins gives a damn about them
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by Allisgud: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2022
Political jobbers,that doesn't mean we don't know how dino and atiku bleached their yansh grin grin
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by highness25(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2022
Terror48:
I don't think so
Me too. Rich people don't behave like poor people.
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by ogatboy(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2022
This is the second step to Atiku and BAT collapsing into one ticket. Remember Tinubu and Atiku met twice already. The next meeting is Festus Keyamo and a lawyer from PDP. January 20 is the date for Atiku to step down for Tinubu. It is a two horse race finally. Obi versus Tinubu.

Atiku lost hope the moment Kwankwaso refused to step down for him. Obidients keep pressing their neck. We are about to chase them out of power.
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by julaion: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2022
Thats why the are called apdp
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by Killermamba: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Naso

Na Zombidiots carry Nsogbu Nsogbu enter National Politics out of sheer desperacy of trying to produce a President after 60 years of failing back to back to win an election, primaries or become a VP candidate since 40 years ago

For me and my household we rather vote for nsogbu than a brain dead mannequin wey dey shake like chicken wey dey suffer epilepsy
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by Successlane: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2022
illicit:
They are slaves to money

in baba OBJ voice: just give them FOOD and they will sing for you.

What else do you want to hear about them?

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by bizzibodi(m): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2022
Two overgrown Bambinos let Dino loan fkk some grey turf. grin grin
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by Kobicove(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2022
Na their supporters I dey pity!

If you like make you go gather enemies for yourself because of politicians
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by jamace(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2022

Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by guychidile: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2022
I reserve my comment
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by Udstar(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2022
Munzy14:

We all wake in the morning, rushing to our various work places all for the money struggle..

We all do that because it's NECESSITY. SLAVERY is when you can't say NO to it even when it affects your values. Most of us chase money, trading our skills but our integrity and values are intact (That's not slavery). Others trade everything to get money (That's slavery).

1 Like

Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by Babysho(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2022
Munzy14:

These people are the reason why we’re RUSHING to our various work places when we should be relaxed to work.
They don’t rush to work like you and I do!
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
they are smiling to the bank while you are hungry with pain.
it like poverty runs in your lineage? Use ur sense next time
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by uba1991: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
it like poverty runs in your lineage? Use ur sense next time
I even thank God I have family, what about you Baby factory product?
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by Oduduwa707: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2022
Munzy14:

Making honest living is different from these dishonest vampires-in-power.
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by fela97: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
They shoild have chased themselves like cult boys?
grin
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by lakeside30: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
madira o
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by chris31(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
They are doing their job doesn't mean they are enemies if they don't do it well they will be replaced too
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by Spiff20(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
They are stupid. Even Wike and Atiku will soon meet and greet. Yet Wike is punishing people for siding Atiku. Peter Obi has never thrown a jibe at anyone.
Re: FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online by winner37(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
War into him that will be paid by a politician to kill and destroyed innocent lives just for the 2023 election...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / CNN Refers To Nigeria As A North African Country / Oshiomhole: Governors Divided As El-rufai, Ganduje, Battle Akeredolu, Bello, Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.