Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,822 members, 7,915,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:06 PM

Groom Caught Playing Football Betting On His Wedding Day (pictures And Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Groom Caught Playing Football Betting On His Wedding Day (pictures And Video) (1291 Views)

Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary / Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed / Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Caught Playing Football Betting On His Wedding Day (pictures And Video) by Smalloga: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Playing Football Betting On His Wedding Day (pictures And Video) by ComeHappy(f): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
Lol.

If you know the debt awaiting him
Re: Groom Caught Playing Football Betting On His Wedding Day (pictures And Video) by phorget(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Guyman need to recoup money spent.
Re: Groom Caught Playing Football Betting On His Wedding Day (pictures And Video) by VeryWickedGoat: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
The wedding itself is a gamble.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Caught Playing Football Betting On His Wedding Day (pictures And Video) by Abfinest007(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
He needs d money
Re: Groom Caught Playing Football Betting On His Wedding Day (pictures And Video) by dollytino4real(f): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Every home need money to make it sweet n enjoyable
Re: Groom Caught Playing Football Betting On His Wedding Day (pictures And Video) by kenzysmith: 1:11am On Nov 29, 2022
Smalloga:
Watch video:

https://youtube.com/shorts/crtdc1AwZ50?feature=share
because of Pusey wey sugar daddy done shop tier make my man no play bet again?

3 Likes

Re: Groom Caught Playing Football Betting On His Wedding Day (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Most sensible thing u've posted today.

4 Likes

Re: Groom Caught Playing Football Betting On His Wedding Day (pictures And Video) by mrcrabs(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Lmao
Re: Groom Caught Playing Football Betting On His Wedding Day (pictures And Video) by Zonefree(m): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2022
A running ticket is more valuable than a Nigerian bride.

4 Likes

Re: Groom Caught Playing Football Betting On His Wedding Day (pictures And Video) by astalover13: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2022
To be honest, it sounds terrible. Like he doesn't care at all that it was his wedding day. For example, I also like to bet on sports on https://cbet./en-US/, and I manage to do it quite successfully. But if I have a choice between some important event or holiday and betting, I still choose to spend time with family and friends.
Re: Groom Caught Playing Football Betting On His Wedding Day (pictures And Video) by robinso01(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2022
Local man is still hustling on his wedding day, to be a man no be easy task. See the wife dancing when the hubby dey hustle grin
Re: Groom Caught Playing Football Betting On His Wedding Day (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
God bless all gamblers and risk takers..this life hard goan

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Called Out On Twitter For Hawking Herbal Drink / The Fickleness of Nigerian Soccer Fans / Osaze: Blames "t.b Joshua" Prophesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.