Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,639 members, 7,901,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

People Like you More When You're broke, Unpopular: Apostle Constance C. Friday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Like you More When You're broke, Unpopular: Apostle Constance C. Friday (239 Views)

Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last / Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Like you More When You're broke, Unpopular: Apostle Constance C. Friday by johnguan: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
"People tend to hate you more after you become popular and successful.
They openly show hate towards you like you did them harm in one way or otherwise.
Back in the days, people loved you more because you were suffering hunger, frustration etc along with everyone"

While you were broke, you keep praying "God pls bless me so more people can like me"
When God blesses you...less people like you instead.

Many People can't handle the kind of stuff we handle up here (emotionally, etc) some of us have therapists, some of us feel cursed, etc etc

But you see us looking happy.

I wish I can say, i miss my days of being ordinary..."
Zechariah 4:10

No looking back, no moving back.

These are the words of
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani

(1) (Reply)

I Know I'm a Controversial Person - says Apostle Constance C. Friday / Carterefe Blast Berri Tiga For Singing Machala For Davido / New Bmw BMW X1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.