Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,298 members, 7,977,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:46 PM

Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 (19067 Views)

Netherlands Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 1) On 3rd December 2022 / England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs USA: FIFA U20 World Cup, Monday 27 May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Nonexisting1: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Stupid Iran. sad
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Dynamicboss: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
ipobcannibals:
See mumu! More like home of the insane and battyman and batty gals!

Iran will still win

Okay. How far?
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Phraences: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
pargelenis:
That’s fine … but Iran is heading back to Tehran on the 6 am flight tomorrow

Savage!!!! grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Niswayne19: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Congratulations USA

Goodnight everyone and don’t forget to save a trip to the doctor with the oraimo Watch 2 Pro and its capabilities to measure blood oxygen, heart rate, sleep, and more.

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by kabukabu50(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
The line for US visa and Iran visa are not mates.

God bless the greatest country ever created.

The mullahs lost yet again.

Diversity is our strenth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by FreeIgboho: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
kabukabu50:
The line for US visa and Iran visa are not mates.

God bless the greatest country ever created.

The mullahs lost yet again.

Diversity is our strenth

It’s not for nothing we are called:
GOD’S OWN COUNTRY!!!

3 Likes

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by PotatoSalad(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Niswayne19:
Congratulations USA

Goodnight everyone and don’t forget to save a trip to the doctor with the oraimo Watch 2 Pro and its capabilities to measure blood oxygen, heart rate, sleep, and more.
Please a doctor's appointment is very important. What certifications does this watch have?

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Horus(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsEwyCY_LTk

Iran vs USA 0-1 − All Gоals & Extеndеd Hіghlіghts
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by ComrdDRS1: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
One4me:
I really hate what some of these Iranian players are doing.
If you want to play for your National team, then you must do so with all your heart but if you want to Protest, by all means Protest and EXCLUDE yourself from the National team.
It is disgraceful nd even treasonous, to wear your Nations Color and be playing as if you have taken bribe from those who want the downfall of your Country, including in football.

That Number 9 and Number 20 Iranian players really have a lot of answering to do, if they ever step foot back in Teheran, after these World Cup but l am certain they have perfected their plans to claim Refugee Status in America or UK. They probably have been assured of that hence their attitude to their Games against UK and America.

Coach Quizeros needs to remove them ASAP, to end this sabotage against their Team.
That first goal, as expected, came through the half-hearted marking of the Number 9.

The Number 20, despite being a good player, was just throwing his arms up in the air, strolling around the field like he was still protesting on one of the Streets of Teheran.

No wonder Iranians have warned some of their players that they will "deal with their Families back home, if they dont behave".
Iran need a DRAW to progress, while the USA needs a WIN to progress and you can see what these disgraceful Iranian players are doing to the name of their Country.

They are not just showing up at all, that is disgraceful.

Tueh (Spits of Saboteurs)
Go Bomb them Islamabad.... are you the one to teach them how to react or play for their country??
Islamabad.... piss...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by One4me: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wildkat02:

With this your comment, u don’t sound as some who is well traveled and exposed as u claim here.

With this your comment, you dont sound like someone who should not be commenting on what l wrote.
I am not here to impress you or anybody
Now, getdafcuk outta my mention and go suck an Egg
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by One4me: 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
ComrdDRS1:

Go Bomb them Islamabad.... are you the one to teach them how to react or play for their country??
Islamabad.... piss...

This thread is not even about Religion, until small boys like you brought it in. grin grin

You're too dumb to realize that it is not every Christian that will buy into American Propaganda and hegemony.
I pity those who wasted their small change, to send you to School.
Use your brain next time, it doe snot mean Anyone that does not support America, must be a Muslim, what an ignorant way to think!? angry angry

#ProudlyChristian

4 Likes

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by observanc1: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
FreeIgboho:

You conveniently left out Africans whose labor built this country
the Africans didn't go there out of their own volition. They were stolen and forced there by europeans.
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Wildkat02: 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
One4me:

With this your comment, you dont sound like someone who should not be commenting on what l wrote.
I am not here to impress you or anybody
Now, getdafcuk outta my mention and go suck an Egg

Exactly what I said. The attitude reeks of a ghetto. My man dey for one ghetto for Togo dey form Passport and janded

If u can give such a reply to a subtle comment I made then all u said there is false. And u sound so defensive. Real ballers don’t sound the way u do, ghetto kid..... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by morinto: 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

I can bet you are a Moslem

cheesy
This religions stuff won't take us any where
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by kabukabu50(m): 2:12am On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=One4me post=118783908]Congratulations to the USA team, they won and have moved to the Round of 16.

I've played football professionally but in all my years, l have never seen this sort of SABOTAGE in a FIFA World Cup game!
Infact, the Iranian players almost had a heart attack towards the end of the 7th minute of extra time, when they almost score! grin grin, just imagine.

This guy needs an eye exam and prescription immediately.

If not for the fact that the US has NO striker they should have been 3 nil up.

The US decimated Iran for a whole 70 minutes till the dumb coach brought in bad subs who played so casual and almost gave up goals.

US was the best team in their group.

You definitely need to watch all the matches over again

3 Likes

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by KangaIye: 4:22am On Nov 30, 2022
pargelenis:
hunger bad …

I miss that guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by pargelenis(m): 4:26am On Nov 30, 2022
KangaIye:
I miss that guy
100% … RIP to that G cry
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Crumbian: 4:41am On Nov 30, 2022
tppzzy01:
wuz up with the setting up with Yplayer

It's what the app use for playing the live videos.

I don't think there's any set up involved. After downloading the yacine app, click on any match you want to watch and it'll will take you to YPlayer for the streaming.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Ykc2(m): 5:34am On Nov 30, 2022
ipobcannibals:
See mumu! More like home of the insane and battyman and batty gals!

Iran will still win
you dey support Iran based on religion god disgrace you and Iranian ayatollah, if the ask you to relocate to America or Iran where will you choose?
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Shadysen: 6:18am On Nov 30, 2022
One4me:
I really hate what some of these Iranian players are doing.
If you want to play for your National team, then you must do so with all your heart but if you want to Protest, by all means Protest and EXCLUDE yourself from the National team.
It is disgraceful nd even treasonous, to wear your Nations Color and be playing as if you have taken bribe from those who want the downfall of your Country, including in football.

That Number 9 and Number 20 Iranian players really have a lot of answering to do, if they ever step foot back in Teheran, after these World Cup but l am certain they have perfected their plans to claim Refugee Status in America or UK. They probably have been assured of that hence their attitude to their Games against UK and America.

Coach Quizeros needs to remove them ASAP, to end this sabotage against their Team.
That first goal, as expected, came through the half-hearted marking of the Number 9.

The Number 20, despite being a good player, was just throwing his arms up in the air, strolling around the field like he was still protesting on one of the Streets of Teheran.

No wonder Iranians have warned some of their players that they will "deal with their Families back home, if they dont behave".
Iran need a DRAW to progress, while the USA needs a WIN to progress and you can see what these disgraceful Iranian players are doing to the name of their Country.

They are not just showing up at all, that is disgraceful.

Tueh (Spits of Saboteurs)
this thing really pain you, you must be a head slammer?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Baladalph: 6:44am On Nov 30, 2022
LEXYNIL:
Go
http://www.naijabetplug.com check it out very reliable
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Baladalph: 6:47am On Nov 30, 2022
LEXYNIL:
Go
http://www.naijabetplug.com check it out very reliable predictions
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by tppzzy01(m): 7:48am On Nov 30, 2022
Crumbian:

It's what the app yacinetv app use for playing the live videos.

I don't think there's any set up involved. After downloading the yacine app, click on any match you want to watch and it'll will take you to YPlayer for the streaming.
Yeah thanks. I got it already
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Donald42(m): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2022
That's a great football match
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by ComrdDRS1: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2022
One4me:

This thread is not even about Religion, until small boys like you brought it in. grin grin

You're too dumb to realize that it is not every Christian that will buy into American Propaganda and hegemony.
I pity those who wasted their small change, to send you to School.
Use your brain next time, it doe snot mean Anyone that does not support America, must be a Muslim, what an ignorant way to think!? angry angry

#ProudlyChristian

In all the countries you have claimed to be to, how many times have you been to Iran, and if you have been how was your freedom there and your family's??
You can only deceived your useless self and those who cares to listen and swallow your lies.
You are a confirmed Headslamer ......
If the trade is not about religion but football, why do you chose to bring in hate and bitter politics in it.....
Go and deceive your little kids them......

Mr proudly christian.....

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by ComrdDRS1: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2022
Shadysen:
this thing really pain you, you must be a head slammer?

Don't mind the Islamabad.......
I just pray he will not use someone in Nigeria as an escape goat for what USA did to their god's Iran in far away Qatar....
Istabomb....

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by diplomat058(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2022
ComrdDRS1:

In all the countries you have claimed to be to, how many times have you been to Iran, and if you have been how was your freedom there and your family's??
You can only deceived your useless self and those who cares to listen and swallow your lies.
You are a confirmed Headslamer ......
If the trade is not about religion but football, why do you chose to bring in hate and bitter politics in it.....
Go and deceive your little kids them......

Mr proudly christian.....

You guys should stop mixing sport with religion. It's disgusting. And which is God's own country? I am a Christian but that assertion is nonsense. Even Israel that was specifically mentioned in the bible did not qualify for the World Cup. Stop projecting favoritism on God. We are all God's people as long as we key into HIS plans and salvation. Artificial boundaries between countries are no determinant fo God to choose who to love
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by FreeIgboho: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2022
observanc1:
the Africans didn't go there out of their own volition. They were stolen and forced there by europeans.

Doesn’t matter. They came from elsewhere like everyone else

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rohr Still In Search Of Quality World Cup Goalkeeper, To Assess Ezenwa With CHAN / Onyi Echegini Scores A Brace As Juventus Beat Inter Milan 2 - 0 / Canada Qualify For Their First Men's World Cup In 36 Years After Beating Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.