Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,528 members, 7,937,498 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Bamayi: Nassarawa Residents Shouts "We Don't Want" At APC Rally (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bamayi: Nassarawa Residents Shouts "We Don't Want" At APC Rally (video) (2249 Views)

Tinubu Bamayi: Protesters Turn Out Enmasse In Kaduna (Photos, video) / Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) / Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamayi: Nassarawa Residents Shouts "We Don't Want" At APC Rally (video) by HandsomeHITLER(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
ganisucks:

This is uncalled for. You can still air your opinion without resulting to bashing and name calling. The fact is everyone has had their fair share of ups and downs.
why shouldn't they call out and bash the beggar who is still licking the ass, that has been shitting on him? He's a useless fo.ol, to say the least

2 Likes

Re: Bamayi: Nassarawa Residents Shouts "We Don't Want" At APC Rally (video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
ganisucks:

This is uncalled for. You can still air your opinion without resulting to bashing and name calling. The fact is everyone has had their fair share of ups and downs.

My dear from your posts I know you dont support APC so you should understand where I'm coming from...I agree that people have ups and downs in life but let's not pretend like it's not foolishness that someone is clamoring for the same government that caused hardship..you know things are hard for you and you still vote the same Government....its his folly I want him to see because he is actually foolish let's not beat around the bush
Re: Bamayi: Nassarawa Residents Shouts "We Don't Want" At APC Rally (video) by Usamakirfi(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
#atikuorganizingforaction

Game over to APC in Nigeria

PDP is the best and atiku abubakar is the best for Nigeria

Atiku okuwa 2023 zamu zaba

2023 bamayin APC

Atiku kawai
Re: Bamayi: Nassarawa Residents Shouts "We Don't Want" At APC Rally (video) by Babyface33: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
It is better than been a criminal. He only seek for help and I believe he has overcome it with his boldness. Don't ever abuse people with their past who knows what maybe yours too.

Grow up

Rayban25:

Oga is this you begging under the same administration you support yes or no?
Re: Bamayi: Nassarawa Residents Shouts "We Don't Want" At APC Rally (video) by Newton2024: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
PureMe01:

Even this agbado hungry beggi beggi dey talk

Na so all agbado urchins dem be here. Suffering and smiling hard.

Ode lasan lasan mani NigeriaIsGreat. Every sensible person is igbo to him. It will shock uchins that we Omoluabis are going to vote Obi. Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata.

2 Likes

Re: Bamayi: Nassarawa Residents Shouts "We Don't Want" At APC Rally (video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Babyface33:
It is better than been a criminal. He only seek for help and I believe he has overcome it with his boldness. Don't ever abuse people with their past who knows what maybe yours too.

Grow up

Oga before you quote to misinterpret me learn to read fully...I'm not mocking his situation instead I'm letting him know how stupid he is for supporting the same administration that brought about the hardship...unless you too is an APC supporter...the same government hes clamoring for dosent provide jobs for its citizens just incase you're not living in Nigeria with us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Never Win But He Don Dey Share Position / PEPT: Why Tribunal Is Yet To Announce A Date To Deliver Judgement / Daughter Of Zion Poem By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.