Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,868 members, 7,933,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:44 PM

Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? (27548 Views)

ENDEARS: Full Statement By Lai Muhammed On Judicial Panel (Video) / Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? / Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Kajaard: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2022
A once pretty woman now looks like a cross breed between an elephant and a whale. How sad undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by casualobserver: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2022
Actually, what the guy did is defamation.

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by udemzyudex(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Police oo,DSS oo,what's the difference.... But the guy too Bleep up

How ?
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Lucifer1419: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
Oppression by a woman is far worst than the German concentration camps for Jews.

They will torture the last pint of blood in you and still believe you have not been dealt with enough.

You will understand this if you have had an egoistic and petty woman as boss.

The less important issues that seem like gossip are never forgotten. You must pay even after 5 years.

You're not far from the truth sir, am a living witness to one, they want you to served them as a slave, don't question them but obey everything they say either if there wrong or right, I chose to be sacked than being a slave to a wicked female boss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by DollarSigns(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-did-dss-arrest-final-year-varsity-student-on-aisha-buharis-directives/

Nairaland mods should try to be sensitive about the kind of threads they quickly push to FP whatever the gains are
We all have seen an abuse of power, then why push a senseless fact-checking, this is like a back up info, more useless fact-checking is making here boring angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by jaxxy(m): 9:57am On Nov 29, 2022
how do we know the plain cloth policemen are not dss? did they identify themselves or who identified them? undecided

So after abusing his rights and beating him u send him to court?? Hope they will also answer to their torturing him in court? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by DoctorAbk: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2022
From Jafar Jafar

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Tradepunter2: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2022
FACT CHEEEEEKK KEEE YOU THREEEEEE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by AerialMapper: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2022
Was he arrested by agents of the state for commenting on the physical state of the First Lady ? YES!!!

Does the First Lady look like she had fed fat from the monies of the state that should have gone to the common man? No be from my mouth you go hear say tomorrow na Wednesday!

Fact Check complete! The boy didn’t lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by PointZerom: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2022
Abilistic:
Contradicting and senseless fact check!
Was he arrested or not?

Police works with DSS vice versa

DSS, SARS, EFCC are all police formations.

These people are crimal FACT CHECKERS.

2 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by mauchiz: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2022
Mercury12:
Fake news, false accusations and lies everywhere undecided

First and foremost what you you mindless Nigeria haters gain from spreading falsehoods?

Where will it take this country to as a nation?
People spreading fake news honestly deserve some time to cool off in jail
What do you mean by fake news?
He was arrested,for what crime?what was his offense?
That he said Aisha's children is in Uk and Nigeria students are at home,is it fair?The boy now talked,you people arrested him.

The truth is that,why are the students in Nigeria at home and her own childen is in Uk going to school?
This is violation of human rights,we are in a democratic regime and not in a millitary regime.
He should be released with immediate effect.
If she does not like anyone to talk about her,she should divorce her husband or let him resign.
Her husband is working for Nigeria,we have right to said anything we like.

#JusticeforAminuMohammed
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by TheChameleon: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2022
DoctorAbk:
From Jafar Jafar

Just imagine! Aisha is even accused of beating him physically..

It's funny to imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2022
What if he was murdered without any trace??.. sometimes we Nigerians are just hypocrites, what the boy did was very wrong and rude to Nigeria as a nation regardless. He’s rude to the First Lady and in essence rude to you and me. So let him dance to the music he started
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by RPG2020(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2022
Mercury12:

First and foremost what you you mindless Nigeria haters gain from spreading falsehoods?

Rubbish rubbish fake or not that's not the issues

Why arresting the young man because of a post about first lady stupid country I'm in my house come over and beat me shocked

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Mercury12(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2022
RPG2020:

Rubbish rubbish fake or not that's not the issues

Why arresting the young man because of a post about first lady stupid country I'm in my house come over and beat me shocked
Beat u Ke. No need...
I no dey do physical fight. But I dey do other more dangerous fight cheesy
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by RPG2020(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2022
Aisha buhari she is a fat black pig grin I'm in my house come over and beat me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2022
Oga op stop this this fact check n claims.....
The boy was arrested right and over what?
Should such a post warrant his arrest and beating?
Allow aisha to speak n til now she has not come out to debunk any allegations or the news of the arrest...so what are you saying?
Has she not mismanage finances under her or you dnt ask why she has been travelling to dubai all along n with whose money?
From what the boy said, has she not grown fat or addded weight?

Simple fact, the boy was arrested....simple

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by zeestone99(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Slander and Defamation is a crime

Cyberbullying is a crime

Inciteful fake news is a crime

The day Nairaland starts giving information of scammers and Blackmailers to law enforcement agency, some Nairalanders would have lots of legal fees to pay defending their actions

Embezzlement is not a crime?
Mismanagement is not a crime?
Impunity is not a crime?

3 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by mauchiz: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
What if he was murdered without any trace??.. sometimes we Nigerians are just hypocrites, what the boy did was very wrong and rude to Nigeria as a nation regardless. He’s rude to the First Lady and in essence rude to you and me. So let him dance to the music he started

He is not rude to anyone,stop saying rubbish,tell me how he is rude.
What Apc has done in Nigeria is it small thing,have you not heard that a hungry man is an angry man.
Buhari has destroyed Nigeria economy,people are hungry,unemployed and sad, Aisha deserves more than this

She should tell her husband to resign,we are tired of them.Our economy has never been like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Lazenby007(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2022
Aisha Bubu release that boy now before I count one to one trillion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2022
Na wetin good for the Hausa since tribalism want kee una. dy eat una money and still dy arrest and torture una. worst was said about president Jonathan but did he arrest anybody.....NO
The southerners we know more about freedom of speech compared the Hausa funali people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by kizyalex10(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2022
Mercury12:

now being stupid that you are,can police arrest someone without a complainant?can someone who is nt Aisha complain on behalf of Aisha?

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by owomano(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2022
Let me even ask Nairalanders this question self.
What is the process of arresting a student in a university by the police?
I feel if police can just make an arrest inside a university or school without following a due process of first getting the permission of the school authorities then bandits and terrorists can as well dress in police uniform whisk away or kidnap any student in the name of arrest.

3 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Moh247: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2022
zeestone99:

Embezzlement is not a crime?
Mismanagement is not a crime?
Impunity is not a crime?

.the question is can you provide evidence that a woman not in power or government stole from government
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by ZACHIE: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2022
You fact-checked trash.
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by RPG2020(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2022
Mercury12:

Beat u Ke. No need...
I no dey do physical fight. But I dey do other more dangerous fight cheesy

Ehen physical fight abi?

Give me your personal number if Men nor track you down and break your heart leg hand head waist
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2022
Use ur common sense... the office is different from individuals. You respect the office and not the individual that’s the point I’m driving at. Shebi na becos she’s even got conscience that’s why we’re even seeing it online and she involved the securities what if it’s otherwise? He would have been a wasted soul just like that
mauchiz:

He is not rude to anyone,stop saying rubbish,tell me how he is rude.
What Apc has done in Nigeria is it small thing,have you not heard that a hungry man is an angry man.
Buhari has destroyed Nigeria economy,people are hungry,unemployed and sad, Aisha deserves more than this

She should tell her husband to resign,we are tired of them.Our economy has never been like this.

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2022
Very senseless fact check ,plain clothes police men can be DSS ,the idiot who wrote this just tries to play with words to exonerate the oppressors
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by ShaqFu: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2022
Good. Let him go to court and plead his case. Things like this should serve as warning to all those who believe they can say nonsense on social media and get away with it.

However, if he was tortured by the police, then this is very bad. The policemen who tortured him should be on investigated and trialed. Period
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Konjiboii: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2022
This fact checkers don dey look suspicious,anyone can claim to fact check and twist the narrative
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Godispeace: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2022
in an ideal society sowore and his sahara reporter crews should be cooling off in jail for Fake News
Mercury12:

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by jeffoe(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2022
can someone explain this to me is defamation a criminal offence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings / Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos / Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.