Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,717 members, 7,914,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:01 PM

How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break (2490 Views)

How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? / Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number / How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MsPotato(f): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
Ta;ina, u are right but I dont know my dear. Ill just let it flow. if a person comes to me and he like me and I like him than yeah but if not than Ill just do whatever I want with my life. wink
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2011
Sounds good!
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by sweeti14(f): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
@ OP so sorry sad . . . 4 years and 6 months is a long time. God will comfort you, give you strength and provide someone else smiley smiley
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by 190smh: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
sweeti14:

@ OP so sorry sad . . . 4 years and 6 months is a long time. God will comfort you, give you strength and provide someone else smiley smiley
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MsPotato(f): 12:59am On Aug 28, 2011
Sweeeti14, Amen babez, amen . wink
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Excelboi(m): 4:44am On Aug 28, 2011
OH boi, water don pass Garri, dis Alomo don too bitter! Pele ooo
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MrsChima(f): 4:45am On Aug 28, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MsPotato(f): 6:01am On Aug 28, 2011
Excelboi theres nothing to be bitter about. Forgive and move on. Appreciate God for giving u the challenges and helping u get by it and from it u are wiser and tougher by the day. Focus on yourself when u have no one to lOve just yet and from your success u will soon find people wanting u for love.
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Mynd44: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2011
^^^
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Smilenw(f): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2011
Sorry Ms. Potato ! Somebody suggested about appearing to be strong and telling your ex that you have date- thats a gud thing to do ! wink I think you are doing the right things now---time will heal !
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MsPotato(f): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2011
I decided not to tell him Im dating someone. Instead I called him Boyfriend whats up! And he was shock. Today he ask us to be back together and but I think that its best he really sort out his problems first.
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by whyMMM: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2011
no bit-ch can break my heart angryangry
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MsPotato(f): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2011
why M M M ?:

no bit-ch can break my heart angryangry

For u to be feeling that way that means u never did actually love your woman ever!
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MrsChima(f): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
Ms. Potato

When a man fall in love and meet the woman of his dream "the biatch" will break his heart if she ever decide to leave or cheat.

Ms. Potato:

For u to be feeling that way that means u never did actually love your woman ever!
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MsPotato(f): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Potato

When a man fall in love and meet the woman of his dream "the biatch" will break his heart if she ever decide to leave or cheat.

Why call women a biacth when men also can be a biatch as well? Dont you think both sexes would break each others heart when it comes to a breakup anyways?
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MrsChima(f): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Why call women a biacth when men also can be a biatch as well? Dont you think both sexes would break each others heart when it comes to a breakup anyways?

Ask MMM why he called the woman a "biatch". I agree anyone can be call a biatch. wink

Men and women broke each other hearts.
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MsPotato(f): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2011
That M M M must be slaughtered and whip apart till his skin looks like sand paper! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MrsChima(f): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
Ms. Potato! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MsPotato(f): 1:21am On Aug 29, 2011
What did I do Chima? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija / Love Massages / Is It Really True?????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.