Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,909 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari (64055 Views)

Man Utd takeover: Qatari investors planning mega-money bid - Sources / Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract / Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Kodak9(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I love as you are shedding blood and wailing on her mention grin...it is giving me orgasm grin grin
your verbal war is still trekking
if they have to trace your family lineage you came from the family of lumbricidae
Your ancestors were lumbricidic imbeciles. They begot your grandfather who was a lumbricidic lunatic. He met your stinking mother in the trash zone and their copulation begot your father who was a complete lumbricidic nincompoop. His insanity unfortunately didn't stop him from fathering a lumbricidic demented oaf like you.
The last thing I expect is someone that can pass out as a maggot to come on NL to type absolute rubbish of what he knows absolutely nothing about to superior beings
chaii grin grin if you are superior why don't you come out openly
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Angelfrost(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Fool...it will forever be meaningless in your rotten brain...you better go for brain checkup cos sanity is far away from you grin

Yeah... Whatever!

So, since you are done with the aimless insults, what exactly is the point you have been trying so tediously and painfully to pass across?!!

Go ahead... Type something mature and meaningful. Thank you in advance! cool
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by ZUBY77(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Maysdevices:
[size=8pt][/size] shocked shocked $1200 a night and you’re on nairaland.

I thought this place was where people come when data has expired and there is no way to renew.

Crazy.
shocked

You will be surprised to know the people here.
If you doubt me, you can try pm.

Google MSC OPERA. Currently Docked in Doha Qatar.

One glass of beer costs about 40k naira here aboard.

And the urchins are paid 40k a month to elect a half dead man .

4 Likes

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by okoroemeka(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
hbk001:
That's a big big disrespect.
I'm sure this won't be taken lightly. Qatari laws are unbreakable. This guy is really going to suffer the consequences of his stupid actions.
I really can't tell what is wrong with these white people,let them nack their fellow man anus and leave others to decide their own fate in peace, homosexuality is taboo in Africa and so shall it remain,next they will campaign for people nacking goats and sheep's to be legal

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Whatever!

So, since you are done with the aimless insults, what exactly is the point you have been trying so tediously and painfully to pass across?!!

Go ahead... Type something mature and meaningful. Thank you in advance! cool
Like i said earlier your dull emptyheaded brain wont let you see the meaning behind those words grin grin...one dimensional brain dunce...i dont have to summarize it for you in a lay mans language...crack your mangled brain and understand what i am trying to imply grin wink
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Angelfrost(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Like i said earlier your dull emptyheaded brain wont let you see the meaning behind those words grin grin...one dimensional brain dunce...i dont have to summarize it for you in a lay mans language...crack your mangled brain and understand what i am trying to imply grin wink

Okay sir... So, nothing meaningful then!

I thought so!

Have a good one! cool
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay sir... So, nothing meaningful then!

I thought so!

Have a good one! cool
You are a clown for the entertainment of your clown parade...now run along and go play in the dirt.. street urchin grin wink cool
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Kodak9(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ladygbola:

Kill him for what exactly? I wish I know you in person. You whole family deserves death sentence or actually be dying every month till you be the last person to die so you can witness the most painful thing in your life.
How can you schizophrenic patient be so terrible to wish someone death.
You should kill him cuz he is useless in the eyes of God and man grin grin
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Kodak9(m): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
okoroemeka:
I really can't tell what is wrong with these white people,let them nack their fellow man anus and leave others to decide their own fate in peace, homosexuality is taboo in Africa and so shall it remain,next they will campaign for people nacking goats and sheep's to be legal
I swear nah bestiality you go dey hear soon.
And foolish Nigerians will adopt this shameful act
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kodak9:
You should kill him cuz he is useless in the eyes of God and man grin grin
Dont worry na better knacking you need right now in your butthole...so the virus wey dey your brain go vamoose grin grin
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by hbk001(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
okoroemeka:

I tire oooo. is it by Force for others to do what you're doing
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by etrouble: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Topmaike007:
They should just kill him as simple as that..

When there are Women that have big yansh and bweast that need steady knacking I will leave them and go and start knacking my fellow man.God forbid Tufiakwa...

May God not allow me give birth to children I won't be able to explain sad

West are just so useless..

Make Dem put the guy for prison where him go hear am

Nooo, he should not be imprisoned nah. Government should not touch him. Qatari citizens will deal with him themselves.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by dvkot(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Let them shoot him pls
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by etrouble: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

I don't support this guy but don't make it look like they can do anything. They cannot do nada

Arabs can do anything. Unlike Africans. They have money, lots of money, so they can tell the western world to go to hell. As long as Arabs don't go to war with the West, Arabs can tell them to go to hell
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
dvkot:
Let them shoot him pls
You go collect woto woto for your anus for typing this shit!! grin grin
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by dvkot(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You go collect woto woto for your anus for typing this shit!! grin grin
are you gay?
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Shadysen: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
We will behead you...idiot cheesy
una plenty here o,
homo.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Sheriman(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
oh! senior advocate of nonentities..your level of thinking is still trying to riseup to the seabed of the deepest ocean grin
Like i said earlier you dont cherrypick on the western culture...you rather reject all and embrace your african heritage and way of life and even though you are to cherrypick you dont throw stones on your next neighbor doing the same cherrypicking that doesnt suite you...those in glass houses dont throw stones grin grin

As for qatar..qatar is a useless and stupid country..if they want people to respect their laws then they should host sports festivals only for arabians..if they want people to stay by their rules then they shouldnt have hosted a world cup..where people of different belief, cultures are bound together and you try to bind them with your doctrine...it will surely be broken...and if they are not careful then they should get ready for nuclearwar grin grin
Potential gay spotted

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kodak9:
You can then kill me if that happens
Then get ready to die....but before i kill you...i will make sure i cause fatal damage to your anus before i set you ablaze grin cheesy
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kodak9:
chaii grin grin if you are superior why don't you come out openly
I am a proud one at that and civilized folks in my community accepts and respect my sexuality with honour wink
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by MansoryMX(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Enervated mugu grin wink

Phantom Ode cheesy
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
MansoryMX:

Phantom Ode cheesy
Concrete mugu grin grin
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by FuckSilly: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
MoneySEASON:
grin
But some of this Qatar Citizens are doing this shit behind close doors.

I ignored the nonsense flag and only acknowledged what was written in the front and back of the invader's shirt.

But for the rainbow LGBTQ nonsense, death to it!!

If you know the rules of this country that's hosting this World Cup doesn't favour you, why not sit back in your country that tolerate all kind of shit and watch the matches on TV?

I just pity this guy, his boldness to invade the pitch to pass such silly LGBT message should be considered his most useless move ever.

Though, I learnt he has be released.
You lack wisdom and Common sense.
Can you father and mother fucƙ eachother in the public the way they fucƙ themselves in the room?
Some of you just post rubbish like someone who lacks functional brain.

Oh low Ree buu
Ruu kuu
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Sermwell(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
WelcomeToBiafra:

The same way Nigeria is at war with IPOB because of Biafra Flag. 21st century political government of nations are at war with citizens of the territories e.g Nigeria in case study.
Stop fooling yourself! More deaths have been recorded from Boko Haram, herdsman, bandits than Ipob! I can see how you mentioned only ipod ignoring the rest!
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Kodak9(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I am a proud one at that and civilized folks in my community accepts and respect my sexuality with honour wink
pls which community.it will be Yoruba ppl
No insults attached cheesy
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Monaboo(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
Do we have really LGBT Footballers or is this just talk?

If we do, name one because I don't understand this flag thing again o.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by MoneySEASON: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
FuckSilly:

You lack wisdom and Common sense.
Can you father and mother fucƙ eachother in the public the way they fucƙ themselves in the room?
Some of you just post rubbish like someone who lacks functional brain.

Oh low Ree buu
Ruu kuu

I usually don't get mad or annoyed when someone throws insults online because:

1. it doesn't tamper with the money in my account.

2. It doesn't also credit my account.

So why should I take someone that bears "FuckSilly" seriously? grin

Drink chill water and rest your head kid, you've been through alot and it's affecting your well-being especially your brain cheesy
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by FuckSilly: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
MoneySEASON:

I usually don't get mad or annoyed when someone throws insults online because:

1. it doesn't tamper with the money in my account.

2. It doesn't also credit my account.

So why should I take someone that bears "FuckSilly" seriously? grin

Drink chill water and rest your head kid, you've been through alot and it's affecting your well-being especially your brain cheesy

Again, you lack wisdom and common sense and you're also a hypocrite
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by MoneySEASON: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
FuckSilly:

Again, you lack wisdom and common sense and you're also a hypocrite

Drink water kid, drink water.

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by emorse(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
theophorus:
You invite multitude come your country, you come dey complain say every dirty, Abeg you better just let this pass.

Let the mad/insane people enjoy their 2mins freedom. Na another one no go happen.
I tire o.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by osazsky(m): 2:19am On Nov 30, 2022
lhordspy:
This LGBT group just messed with the wrong country.

Unfortunately for Marco ferri, the serial pitch invaders; he just pulled his last stunt. He will pray to God to take back the hand of time for him to undo his mistake.

He might have been trying it with others, but going to an extent in daring an Arab nation even after several loud and straightforward warnings, is extreme, overdo, and su!cidal. Even the west influence wont be able to save him now.

Modified: For People saying he was released. Ofcourse the government will want to be diplomatic to avoid unnecessary attention. But what about the citizens?

Anyone have freedom to break a sacred law. But your freedom after the action is what isnt guarantee.
story...touch him na..u know wheather na America citizen..the highest they cAn do is deport him tomorrow..rubish..small Qatar..make them try touch am
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by osazsky(m): 2:27am On Nov 30, 2022
Moymoy:

muslims have never attempted to force their ideology on western countries where they live? Shey you dey whine me ni?
u say? Bros abeg shut up

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi With Friends At Wizkid's Starboy Fest (Photos) / Manchester City Banned From UEFA Club Competitions For 2 Seasons & Fined €30m / Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Hardley Apartments Lagos Taken Over By AMCON As He Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.