Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security (7102 Views)

Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her / Mercy Johnson To Dedicate Daughter On April 28 / Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by ifyalways(f): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Sunsshynn,Odeshi ko. Abegi show pictures of foods,drinks,guests etc.Where was the marriage contracted,CE or undecided

Btw,her make-up did not flatter her much.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by cold(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2011
The leadership of Christ Embassy Church, last Sunday, presented the couple before the congregation, and solicited their support to enure (sic) that the wedding is a success.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/mercy-johnson-weds-today-amid-tight-security/
Na wa o!Orishirishi!See what churches have become all for the sake of money.God deliver us
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Osama10(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2011

Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by ifyalways(f): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
cold:

The leadership of Christ Embassy Church, last Sunday, presented the couple before the congregation, and solicited their support to enure (sic) that the wedding is a success.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/mercy-johnson-weds-today-amid-tight-security/
Na wa o!Orishirishi!See what churches have become all for the sake of money.God deliver us
Followed the link and some of the comments there are quite alarming.See

“She will be walking down the aisle on Saturday, August 27(Today). She however urges her fans and friends to pray for her and as she makes one of the most difficult decisions in life.

“Some may call it a trial of love while others may settle for a triumph of love, but for Mercy Johnson, it is simply a leap of faith.” the statement reads.

Her wedding day equals a leap of faith and most difficult decision in her life.Something is[b] NOT[/b] right then.I hope while taking her leap of faith,she has enough shock absorbers in place for eventualities.Who wrote that speech?Bad PR.

I wish her well still.  kiss

@Osama,did they wed in an empty church,show us guests now or/and something different.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Costa2000(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2011
Infact this Mercy J na pure Ekuke.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Osama10(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2011

Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Osama10(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2011

Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by cold(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
We have seen enough of the couple.Can't you show us something else?Like a cross section of the guests,other celebs,the men of Con etc,etc.We don tire to dey see diz faces abeg
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by NancyKing: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy go MJ, I LOVE U SO MUCH AND AM HAPPY 4 U.
LOVELY GO HUG TRANSFORMER CUZ U SUCH A LOOSER. HUUUUUUUUU grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by r231(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2011
Costa2000:

Infact this Mercy J na pure Ekuke.

whats EKUKE undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2011
Mercy Johnson i hear say you snatch another woman husband cheesy
Chei husband really no easy to get o grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Sparkle777(f): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2011
She does really look beautiful. But be it known that traditional marriage is recognised in Nigeria. Ladies,learn from all these. Don't just relax after a guy does the traditional rites. Make sure to drag him to court amidst friends and relation. Also,loads of pictures.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by IYANGBALI: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2011
Nancy King:

cheesy cheesy cheesy go MJ, I LOVE U SO MUCH AND AM HAPPY 4 U.
LOVELY GO HUG TRANSFORMER CUZ U SUCH A LOOSER. HUUUUUUUUU grin grin grin
another husband snatcher on the loose grin grin grin birds of the same feathers flock fok together
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by LesbianBoy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
i try abi i nor try grin grin grin grin grin grin from the way he was looking i just felt that was what he was thinking! anyways just came back from the wedding, and wow! she get 'likers' and supporters o! i tot with all the commotion surrounding their being together no body go show for the wedding  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
Seriously, that guy looks like BlackFace of Plantazion BoyZ grin
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by LesbianBoy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
odiaero:

Seriously, that guy looks like BlackFace of Plantazion BoyZ grin

The fact say him face black nor mean say him 'resembu' blackface grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by executinal(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2011
Good for them
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by semilore4(f): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2011
love life an laughter

Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by otokx(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
At least we shall now have some peace on nairaland.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by newintexas: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
Some people respond more to negativity, so no matter what she does, wear or say, the nay sayers will continue to be negative. But y'all remember that none of these affects her in anyway, one way or another. so move on with your bad belles. Congratulations Mercy and I sincerely wish you all the happiness that you deserve.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by JUSTME2SY: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Goldieluks (f)
There must be something about this ugly Bottom of a man, that she finds very irresistible.

Irresistible? grin grin grin
You mean even with those teeth? Any way she is loaded am sure she will pau extra to the dentist to do extra job
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by olaolaking: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2011
The wedding is not that holy with all the news surrounding the wedding
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by tpia5: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
is this the best nollywood can deliver in terms of husband?

smh.

love of money indeed causes so many evils.

when some nasty males are ranting in romance section about how nigerian women are unmarriageable, how they will never get husbands, how they're blah blah blah, etc etc, na joke or madness i call am o.

never imagined these people mean business. undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by cold(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
Tpia on a war path again cheesy I thought you had been arrested by the Holy Spirit undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by tpia5: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2011
nigerians always turn religion upside down. undecided

anyway, many of you are cultists so no be today.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by LesbianBoy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
By now MR ODI could have deflowered mercy johnson  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i'm just imagining how mercy johnson would be screaming in bed as 'the prince' is phucking her punny!  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss she would be like yeeeeeeeee wuuuuuuuuuu aaaahhhhhhhhhh yepa ripa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by cold(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
LesbianBoy:

By now MR ODI could have deflowered mercy johnson  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i'm just imagining how mercy johnson would be screaming in bed as 'the prince' is phucking her punny!  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss she would be like yeeeeeeeee wuuuuuuuuuu aaaahhhhhhhhhh yepa ripa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sharrap dia!dirty mind grin you think say na today dem start?

tpia@:

nigerians always turn religion upside down. undecided

anyway, many of you are cultists so no be today.
How do you know this
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by odiraa(f): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2011
Nollywood i am giving a title of a film to act soon (LEAP OF FAITH ) Grab ur copy soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Single & Rich Abuja Big Girl With Heavy Asset Trending All Over Intenet / Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit / Yes, I Have A Lovechild Outside Marriage- Basketmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.