Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,055 members, 7,890,477 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

Tony Elumelu Discloses How Success Can Be Found Through Luck - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Discloses How Success Can Be Found Through Luck (132 Views)

"I Am Where I Am Today Because Of Luck" Tony Elumelu Writes On His Success / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Discloses How Success Can Be Found Through Luck by Azeemokoya: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Foremost Nigerian investor and economist, Tony Elumelu has opined that luck is one of the most quintessential factors in achieving success.

The founder of the Tony Elumely Foundation shared his opinion on the microblogging site, Twitter on Monday.

However, he said that luck cannot take the place of hard work.

He wrote that to get lucky, one must put in the work and have passion.

He wrote:

“I am where I am today because of luck.

Let me be clear: Luck is important, but it is not a substitute for hard work or labour.

Luck is a part of the cocktail that you need for success”

https://newsroundtheclock.com/tony-elumelu-discloses-how-success-can-be-found-through-luck/

(1) (Reply)

Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic / The Questions To Ask BEFORE Asking Your Customers For Referalls / Are You A Business Owner On Instagram Stop Running Ads And Do This Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.