Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,254 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner (27283 Views)

'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) / Leo And Cee-c Spark Dating Rumours With Romantic Dinner (video) / How Davido Discovered And Signed Mayorkun To DMW (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by KanwuliaExtra: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Na dia time. . . .

Las Las. . . . E go end for “chopping breakfast”!

1 Like

Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by 1Sharon(f): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mayorkun likes UK girls lol
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by BeauBragnar11: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
I turned the Cocainna into Champaign,
I cleaned up la Madrina with the same soap,
Me 'n' Loro talk 'bout how we slang dope,
Now the weed in stores, can you believe this Ty?..........
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Britishpea: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Betec:
Vote Peter Obi if you love Nigeria

Ifa give you a know for your coconut head or slap that your long mouth u go know where una bodi remain. Obi ko bitter kola ni.
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by 1Sharon(f): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Haydens:
Nigerian girls can never behave this way

She's Nigerian.
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by LtChisom: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Sukovick:
*RAPTURE*
in my dream I saw the big � spiting fire from the sky to the earth..
I saw many families scattered, ppl were consumed by the fire..
I myself was running for my Life while still trying to help the weak ones.
If perhaps that's how the end time will look like as I had it in the dream, I'd like not to miss paradise because it was so terrifying.
I pray God open our eyes to see the things of heaven..
*YOMOLA*

Last time I bought artesunate, it was 350 naira.
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Zooposki(f): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kollins11:
Mayor Of Lagos.

Meanwhile, Nigerian girls are cursed. I pity those of you who are still dating a Nigerian girl.

You go soon know say Nigerian girls na learners when it comes to billing men. Make Mayorkun first fall inside her trap na. Him go cry blood. Just sipping my coffee and watching the drama unfold.

Nigerian girls, you guys better learn from all these westerners on how to milk these Nigerian men very well. Not all this chin gum money wey Naija guys dey give una, still dem dey cry.

The first step is to put the proper laws in place like child support, half of their earnings in case of separation, cos you guys look after their kids and can’t advance your careers etc. Mothers, wives and children must be protected in Nigeria.
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Antoeni(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mumu Boy , His Boss is Still Mourning While His is been Hosted to a Romantic Date

1 Like

Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Creamypie(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
lifeandjoy:
Ftc, seun I need my account credited.

Nah only Oyibo girl go get this kind mind give man a treat.
Nigerian girl only know how to give threats, if you don't do this or do that I will leave you and you will thinking that she's going to enter a better relationship only to go there and continue giving threats, and the end of the day the only thing they achieve is multiple body count.
u Kant just com an Kii mee

1 Like

Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Skyfornia:
Nigerians too dey hype everything.. how is this supposed to be news for gaddam sake?

Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by advanceDNA: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nairaland women be like....

Is she mad!!!!!!.....treat a man to dinner??

When he should be the one to spend money and give u TP plus iphone 14

1 Like

Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by OYA07032601473: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
The world is getting scary find ways to protect yourself and your family from the attack of bandit and headsmen ... (Yoruba incantation Says... A needle will pass before the closure of a bush)..No matter how dangerous is highway you will before they Notice.. Call now
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Chiraq77(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
UK Girls and Make Up

5&6
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Fearyourcreator: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
ugodson:
Person gats get money for this life. I swear
Ode
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by dalass(f): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kollins11:
Mayor Of Lagos.

Meanwhile, Nigerian girls are cursed. I pity those of you who are still dating a Nigerian girl.

Yeah, benefit boy, go a ND marry the old white grandma who won't give you shishi inside her will or a babee like this who eat rich famous black Dumbo's for breakfast and dumps them when they become broke... Or beat and stab them while claiming self defense against a Nigerian guy ( the big bad wolf in the eyes of their jury?)

grin grin grin
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by dalass(f): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nairaland women be like....

Is she mad!!!!!!.....treat a man to dinner??

When he should be the one to spend money and give u TP plus iphone 14

Well. In case you haven't noticed that white girls go for black guys who are rich and famous...

Then they're dumped when they've recouped the initial investment in millions of dollars.

Ask Dangote and many black guys who were well known footballers, basketballers etc

I have zero pity for anyone who is dumb enough not to notice the game being played with their lives
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Streetmovement(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Mayorkun, I know say na oyibo girl but no allow her use hypo wash your head o grin

But na this kind thing naija babe no fit do sha grin

I swear this guy go Bleep this banny tire grin

Mayor of Lagos sha use your head, if you no fit, try ask burna and big wiz how them dey run am grin

Cuz I no wan hear say you looseguard on a zero zero hour o

Stay solid cool

1 Like

Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Streetmovement(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Antoeni:
Mumu Boy , His Boss is Still Mourning While His is been Hosted to a Romantic Date

Wotoporiously cool speaking

So make him follow ifeanyi die before you know he's mourning or not, and how you take know say he's not mourning the little boy abi until him pose am everywhere.

The way some of una dey reason sometime he dey make me feel say no be human being dey operate una moniker

3 Likes

Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by advanceDNA: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
dalass:

Well. In case you haven't noticed that white girls go for black guys who are rich and famous...

Then they're dumped when they've recouped the initial investment in millions of dollars.

Ask Dangote and many black guys who were well known footballers, basketballers etc

I have zero pity for anyone who is dumb enough not to notice the game being played with their lives

Yes....Gold digging happens everywhere.....u women are know to take advantage of men for money....
But tge standard in nigerian relationship is gold digging....u are expected to pay a women to date u.....

.if u dont pay heavily...u are taged stingy, immature, and dont know how to love....

Have u heard white boyfriend paying for college tuition and upkeep of girlfriend?? Have u heard .... or even paying for her famiky's rent.. only happens in nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by amaechi185: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
Na abroad girls now dem dey rush... Dem say naija girls are all..... Candidfowl go just dey waka around nairaland like Toro Toro...Na abroad girls now dem dey rush... Dem say naija girls are all..... Candidfowl go just dey waka around nairaland like Toro Toro......
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by dalass(f): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

Yes....Gold digging happens everywhere.....u women are know to take advantage of men for money....
But tge standard in nigerian relationship is gold digging....u are expected to pay a women to date u.....

.if u dont pay heavily...u are taged stingy, immature, and dont know how to love....

Have u heard white boyfriend paying for college tuition and upkeep of girlfriend?? Have u heard .... or even paying for her famiky's rent.. only happens in nigeria grin

Believe me, their gold digging reach court even if it's only dating oh. And court will still make you pay.

No lady in Naija can force a man to pay shishi, you're exaggerating. College tuition!, rent? You described Simps grin

South African ladies love Nigerian guys because they are big spenders on them. Let's just say most Nigerian guys are sex crazy and can spend anything for the coochie. cool
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by emmyluizzz: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
concain kwa....oyibo can answer weird names

I will soon drop my own baby in UK
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Maysdevices(f): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
lifeandjoy:
Ftc, seun I need my account credited.

Nah only Oyibo girl go get this kind mind give man a treat.
Nigerian girl only know how to give threats, if you don't do this or do that I will leave you and you will thinking that she's going to enter a better relationship only to go there and continue giving threats, and the end of the day the only thing they achieve is multiple body count.

1 Like

Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by lifeandjoy: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=Maysdevices post=118775642][/quote]

Lol grin
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by advanceDNA: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
dalass:

Believe me, their gold digging reach court even if it's only dating oh. And court will still make you pay.

No lady in Naija can force a man to pay shishi, you're exaggerating. College tuition!, rent? You described Simps grin

Ofcourse no body forces a man to pay....
Just as nobody force u women to spread ur legs...but that doesnt stop u women from claiming a man used or took advantage of you right??

2 Likes

Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Sweetvie: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nice grin
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Pringles101: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kollins11:
Mayor Of Lagos.

You should take Siofra out on a date...

You will not regret it. cool
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by godofuck231: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
I see a fork at yhe end of the table
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by vickydevoka(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
Haydens:
Nigerian girls can never behave this way
The ladies are trained to be like that
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by femisplash: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Na dia time. . . .

Las Las. . . . E go end for “chopping breakfast”!
Why such a jealous old woman, would you wish same on your daughters?. How sure are you I'm not the guy piping one of your princesses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stereoman Ekwe Shares Adorable Photos Of His Cute Twins / Miracle's Brother Reacts To Claim That Juliet Is His Sugar Mummy (video) / Diddy Admits He Beat Cassie, He Apologizes: ‘I Take Full Responsibility (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.