Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,206 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu (41649 Views)

Edo: Remove the Deputy-Gov - Dan Orbih-faction list conditions to support PDP / APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu / Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
uba1991:
no but we will use it to judge the performance of the government that won.

We dont need that to judge. The state of affairs in the country during and at the completion of his tenure is what will be used to judge.

We need to know we have a commander in chief. A commander whose brain is still active and can be held accountable for every action.

Not excuses. Him never enter, excuses everywhere, just to grant an interview or debate. How much more when issues affecting the country comes up.

Lets all be careful pls
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by uba1991: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

We dont need that to judge. The state of affairs in the country during and at the completion of his tenure is what will be used to judge.

We need to know we have a commander in chief. A commander whose brain is still active and can be held accountable for every action.

Not excuses. Him never enter, excuses everywhere, just to grant an interview or debate. How much more when issues affecting the country comes up.

Lets all be careful pls
how will you know that he will actually be the commander in chief without seeing his plan in black and white?
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by uba1991: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

Lets all be careful pls
Tinubu is giving excuses not to attend debate, Peter Obi is giving excuses not to release his manifesto.
What is the difference?
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
uba1991:
we told him to put it on white and black. Is that too much to ask?

You haven't answered my questions. Are the questions too difficult to answer?

What is the definition of a manifesto? Are you saying that peter obi hasn't made any promise of what he intends doing if he gets elected?

Even if he didn't, are APC people so dull that they can't generate questions to ask a man who says he wants to be president of Nigeria?
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
uba1991:
Tinubu is giving excuses not to attend debate, Peter Obi is giving excuses not to release his manifesto.
What is the difference?

Pls define manifesto. What is a manifesto?
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
uba1991:
Why is he afraid of putting it on white and black?

You haven't answered my question....all the questions you asked, are they not the essence of a debate?
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by uba1991: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

if you don't have dictionary Google can help. I don't answer foolish questions.
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
uba1991:
if you don't have dictionary Google can help. I don't answer foolish questions.

Since you have dictionary and google, how come you can't answer the simple questions?

Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by ebuclassic18(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
uba1991:
see how stupid you are. What is a manifesto? When you answer that question then come and meet.
You don't even know the meaning of manifesto and you are talking rubbish.
Gerrout!

Please I don't meet senseless people like you Mr sabi manifesto
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by jcross19: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Truth they say is always bitter. I can see you're born by mistake
you are reflection of a bastardised home.. Very shameful!!
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by LiveWithIt: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
jcross19:
you are reflection of a bastardised home.. Very shameful!!
Hahaha coming from a boy whom the mom doesn't know his real dad, son of a thousand father cheesy grin.
Product of a failed DNA test tongue
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by jcross19: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Hahaha coming from a boy whom the mom doesn't know his real dad, son of a thousand father cheesy grin.
Product of a failed DNA test tongue
if you know who you are talking to your life won't be the same again.. APC government has jeopardized your life and dying for 30k betrayal your money.. Go ahead and betray your future!!
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by LiveWithIt: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2022
jcross19:
if you know who you are talking to your life won't be the same again.. APC government has jeopardized your life and dying for 30k betrayal your money.. Go ahead and betray your future!!
E pain am oo tongue
Let me tell you now, understand APC rule I can feed your entire household, I'll say it again if you're poor blame your poor and lazy father stop blaming APC.
It's your life that has been jeopardize not mine tongue
As e dey pain you e dey sweet me cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. / Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari / People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.