Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport (70513 Views)

Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) / London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) / Peter Obi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by 965mofeyisade: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
You've not recovered since APC governor Oyetola was roundly rejected in Osun state I laughYou've not recovered since APC governor Oyetola was roundly rejected in Osun state I laugh...
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by OdefaGirl(f): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Respect of students?

Eyyaah, shey e dey pain you how your beloved Tinubu take dey disgrace you all? We understand. Take heart, since you don't want to get sense.... Continue with the pain

Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
I so much love and respect this man
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by PrinceOfLagos: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
This seems like a fabricated propaganda, which airport did he meet them?
Everything is propaganda to you Thiefnibu people
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by broadman20: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:

I knew he must visit the Adelekes to snap pictures...

Obi is the new Minister for felicitation and condolence

The Ibo man too like Attention ...

Inferiority complex made him travel to Osun even when he wasn't invited for the swearing in

You have comforter

Jesus is your comforter

Your saviour is your comforter

You are not alone.

Hahahaha
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by benitwater(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
God1000:
Good, this will give Atiku serious headache, it will give Tinubu heartache.

Join the winning team before the door closes folks
na lie.
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Trustyourself: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
temitope27:
Abi obi visit them
You better wake up from your slumber before it gets too late and join the moving train...

Peter Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria.
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Kingluqman(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Will Davido be everywhere ?
Ask him oooogrin
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Edun00700: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
What is Mr low lifestyle obi doing at the vip lounge
PrinceOfLagos:
The first families of Osun state, the Adelekes meet the labour party presidential candidate at the airport, take photo with him .

The Adeleke family meets one of the 2023 Presidential Front Runner, Mr Peter Obi at the VIP lounge of the airport and take pictures with him .

It's obvious Peter Obi is loved and Respected by all.

See photos below
https://twitter.com/KIkwunne/status/1597279370644983809?t=FGITESSiwJYZ9HUzgT6c8Q&s=19
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Emola12(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
advanceDNA:
There is no how davido wont contest for public office..........
urchin spotted
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Emola12(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
temitope27:
but na 4k vote LP get grin
I hope you get PVC Mrs or mr urchin
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by jaxxy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:

Inferiority complex made him travel to Osun even when he wasn't invited for the swearing in

tinubu went to vist tompolo after hearing Senate endorsed his contracts. Not up to 2 hrs b4. Lmao
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by SlavaUkraini: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
Katcall:
you sabi suck toto?

You get Toto for me to suck ?
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 30, 2022
Adeleke family is OBIdient... Adeleke in the bag grin grin grin
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Yommib22(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2022
Story? story??
Story!

Once upon a time?
Time! Time!!

Na you know inferiority complex way you dey find. Did you get the memo of who was invited to Osun? Or did he beg to take pics with the Adeleke?

Moh247:

Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by PrinceOfLagos: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2022
Efisimilala:
Adeleke family is OBIdient... Adeleke in the bag grin grin grin
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by DestinyNigga: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2022
Adeleke family is Obident. Please check on any urchin close to you. They are facing a lot grin grin grin
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by advanceDNA: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2022
Emola12:
urchin spotted

Ur father and mother trained you well....but sadly, u decided to abandon their training and embrace the gutters... what a waste!!
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by PrinceOfLagos: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2022
DestinyNigga:
Adeleke family is Obident. Please check on any urchin close to you. They are facing a lot grin grin grin
Na true
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Emola12(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2022
advanceDNA:

Ur father and mother trained you well....but sadly, u decided to abandon their training and embrace the gutters... what a waste!!
so far wey be say ur username nah DNA definitely u need DNA test hurry up pls!!!!
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by deebrownneymar: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The first families of Osun state, the Adelekes meet the labour party presidential candidate at the airport, take photo with him .

The Adeleke family meets one of the 2023 Presidential Front Runner, Mr Peter Obi at the VIP lounge of the airport and take pictures with him .

It's obvious Peter Obi is loved and Respected by all.

See photos below
https://twitter.com/KIkwunne/status/1597279370644983809?t=FGITESSiwJYZ9HUzgT6c8Q&s=19

I hope he wins. Most importantly, I hope he doesn’t disappoint Nigeria
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by iamrealdeji(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
They all have that mokn shaped face like Don Corleone's family in "The Godfather"
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by PrinceOfLagos: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
deebrownneymar:

I hope he wins. Most importantly, I hope he doesn’t disappoint Nigeria
Peter Obi will win and I'm confident that he won't disappoint Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) / Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.