Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Peter Obi Please....... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Peter Obi Please....... (188 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Please....... by Pascal9: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Peter I beg you in the name of God, consider the political future of we Igbo people, don't let you morbid and reckless ambition put Igbo people into political wilderness for another 16yrs, your ambition is only helping Tinubu, Igbo people may not see it now, but when you lose their eyes will clear and they will put the whole blame on you. I don't care , I know that I will be abused but it is always the few that see the right path

(1) (Reply)

Need Professional Lawyers For Drug Driving Charges In QLD? / Looking For Free Guest Post Websites 2023 / The 7 Best Coffee Makers With Grinders Of 2022, Tested And Review Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.