Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,873 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:02 PM

Business/investment I Can Start With 500k That Gives Regular Income? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business/investment I Can Start With 500k That Gives Regular Income? (403 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business/investment I Can Start With 500k That Gives Regular Income? by jonas117: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Good day everyone, I want to ask of what business or investment I can get into that has regular income, I don't want buying and selling because those can suffer from lack of customers, I want a business that you are sure of the returns e.g bolt and also I don't want any nonesense put 50k get 100k or any mining, I want business that I will be seeing with my 2 eyes. Thank you
Re: Business/investment I Can Start With 500k That Gives Regular Income? by Kooldon(f): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
POS although rampant but with a good strategy you still have a good daily income
Re: Business/investment I Can Start With 500k That Gives Regular Income? by Danielomisco(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Open a game shop.ps3 n PS4 gaming
Re: Business/investment I Can Start With 500k That Gives Regular Income? by Danielomisco(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kooldon:
POS although rampant but with a good strategy you still have a good daily income
strategy in pos biz?
Re: Business/investment I Can Start With 500k That Gives Regular Income? by TopFxManager: 1:50am On Nov 30, 2022
jonas117:
Good day everyone, I want to ask of what business or investment I can get into that has regular income, I don't want buying and selling because those can suffer from lack of customers, I want a business that you are sure of the returns e.g bolt and also I don't want any nonesense put 50k get 100k or any mining, I want business that I will be seeing with my 2 eyes. Thank you
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. You will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

(1) (Reply)

Free Way To Make Money Online With Amazon. / Advice Needed Urgently - Please / Nigerian Banks Have Finished This Nation! And Killed Our Farms And Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.