Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,436 members, 7,888,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

Reno Omokri's Idiosyncrasies And PDP Fixation On The Obidient Movement. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Idiosyncrasies And PDP Fixation On The Obidient Movement. (289 Views)

2023 Election Tribunal: Why The Fixation Only On Peter Obi? / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / The Obidient Movement Is Sweeping Across SW [GRAPHIC IMAGES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri's Idiosyncrasies And PDP Fixation On The Obidient Movement. by Nwaetche(m): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
A cursory look at the current face-off between the Reno Omokri and Rufai Oseni would seem as a bickering between an upcoming shining light of the third realm and a seasoned but bruised political rottweiler.

However, Rufai’s revealing of Reno’s well wrapped underbelly was an orchestrated action too hard for Reno to discount.

Reno has mastered the art of twisting words and rehearsing of lies with the hope that saying it constantly will stick and eventually make indelible mark on people minds. Reno goes about labelling people, maligning and bearing falsehood all in the name of demonizing a political opponent.

In the case of Rufai interview, Reno felt belittle by Rufai calling him out in his little lies and hence the unnecessary tantrum he is throwing about. In his latest tweet, he mentioned that Rufai apologised to him and dropped Thisday Proprietor’s name to convince the sceptical public weary of his usual unsubstantiated claims. As usual, I do not think Reno is saying the truth. I do not trust him a bit. He likes twisting peoples comment and throwing in tasteless banter just to remain in the news and achieve his political aim.

I have come to realise that Reno does all these based on two things which have to do with his pecuniary aggrandizement and nothing about wellbeing of the country as he deceitfully claims.
These are as follows:

1. To drive up traffic in Twitter and other social media channels so to receive huge emolument.
2. To malign Obi as he has the feeling that Obi's popularity is seriously eroding his chances of coming back to Nigeria to take up an SA position for New media in possible Atiku's presidency.

As most of us have noticed, Reno occasionally take a dig at BAT but those soundbites are just to show that he is balanced in his criticism of opposition. Why is he not lambasting other challenges such as Kwakwanso? Is Kwakwanso not taking up Atiku’s vote in Kano?
PDP and Reno knows that Kano people are not as faithful to PDP as people from the South East and South South whose voters are seriously tilting towards PO yet our people were taken for a ride. They denied the South East of the Presidency and doubled down by humiliating the real Lion of the Niger Delta, Nyerisi Wike.

As I mentioned before, Omokiri’s main pre-occupation is PO. The Atiku campaign is possibly using him to cast aspersion on PO rather than have an official PDP PCC member doing that.

I have the feeling that Atiku and his team believes that this election would go on a runoff and would not want to burn the bridges with PO and Obidients movement in case the need arises for possible merger/working in alliance. Using a carpet banger outside the official campaign would give them the option of denying that their campaign ever badmouthed Obi. This is exactly the same thing Tonye B of Nairaland is doing with PO and Wike.

I do think Reno and his PDP may be in for a shocker! If there is ever a runoff between any two of the Big 4, I do not see a possibility of any Southern candidate aligning with a Northern Candidate against a fellow southerner. I can even see the possibility of BAT and PO working together to ensure that the presidency comes south if the need arises irrespective of the current “badblood” seemingly generated by bitter politicking at this stage.

Reno and his PDP brought this problem to themselves and they may do well to focus on their faltering campaign and leave out all this side shows that would not lead them to anywhere.
Re: Reno Omokri's Idiosyncrasies And PDP Fixation On The Obidient Movement. by buckeyemedia: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nwaetche:
A cursory look at the current face-off between the Reno Omokri and Rufai Oseni would seem as a bickering between an upcoming shining light of the third realm and a seasoned but bruised political rottweiler.

However, Rufai’s revealing of Reno’s well wrapped underbelly was an orchestrated action too hard for Reno to discount.

Reno has mastered the art of twisting words and rehearsing of lies with the hope that saying it constantly will stick and eventually make indelible mark on people minds. Reno goes about labelling people, maligning and bearing falsehood all in the name of demonizing a political opponent.

In the case of Rufai interview, Reno felt belittle by Rufai calling him out in his little lies and hence the unnecessary tantrum he is throwing about. In his latest tweet, he mentioned that Rufai apologised to him and dropped Thisday Proprietor’s name to convince the sceptical public weary of his usual unsubstantiated claims. As usual, I do not think Reno is saying the truth. I do not trust him a bit. He likes twisting peoples comment and throwing in tasteless banter just to remain in the news and achieve his political aim.

I have come to realise that Reno does all these based on two things which have to do with his pecuniary aggrandizement and nothing about wellbeing of the country as he deceitfully claims.
These are as follows:

1. To drive up traffic in Twitter and other social media channels so to receive huge emolument.
2. To malign Obi as he has the feeling that Obi's popularity is seriously eroding his chances of coming back to Nigeria to take up an SA position for New media in possible Atiku's presidency.

As most of us have noticed, Reno occasionally take a dig at BAT but those soundbites are just to show that he is balanced in his criticism of opposition. Why is he not lambasting other challenges such as Kwakwanso? Is Kwakwanso not taking up Atiku’s vote in Kano?
PDP and Reno knows that Kano people are not as faithful to PDP as people from the South East and South South whose voters are seriously tilting towards PO yet our people were taken for a ride. They denied the South East of the Presidency and doubled down by humiliating the real Lion of the Niger Delta, Nyerisi Wike.

As I mentioned before, Omokiri’s main pre-occupation is PO. The Atiku campaign is possibly using him to cast aspersion on PO rather than have an official PDP PCC member doing that.

I have the feeling that Atiku and his team believes that this election would go on a runoff and would not want to burn the bridges with PO and Obidients movement in case the need arises for possible merger/working in alliance. Using a carpet banger outside the official campaign would give them the option of denying that their campaign ever badmouthed Obi. This is exactly the same thing Tonye B of Nairaland is doing with PO and Wike.

I do think Reno and his PDP may be in for a shocker! If there is ever a runoff between any two of the Big 4, I do not see a possibility of any Southern candidate aligning with a Northern Candidate against a fellow southerner. I can even see the possibility of BAT and PO working together to ensure that the presidency comes south if the need arises irrespective of the current “badblood” seemingly generated by bitter politicking at this stage.

Reno and his PDP brought this problem to themselves and they may do well to focus on their faltering campaign and leave out all this side shows that would not lead them to anywhere.
Nonsense who will work with that selfish minded nonentity of a Judas?

The political nuisance will not even win his home state.

The serial Betrayer should have just remained in pdp.

Re: Reno Omokri's Idiosyncrasies And PDP Fixation On The Obidient Movement. by Isobug: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Go and rest.
Hatred kill you there. Obi is in the race and unarguably one of the 2 (not even 4)front runners and your bewildered brain is aware of it. Stop being in illusion.
Re: Reno Omokri's Idiosyncrasies And PDP Fixation On The Obidient Movement. by Nwaetche(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2022
Do not be too sure, BAT might not even be in the top 2. This election is very dynamic.

Come to think of it, I thought you were for power to come to South? So you mean your south was for BAT only and if not him then power should go back to North?

Please clarify your position for equity, and fair paly sake.

buckeyemedia:

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Labour Party Women Leader Shot Dead In Kaduna / My Fellow Obidients Are Complaining About Lack Of Visibility, Wetin Dey Sup??? / Invest Laundered Wealth At Home & Enjoy Life Denied Africans Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.