Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:41 AM

Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) (1892 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Close Friend Or Relative? Share Your Experience / Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport / I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by Bvlgari: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Japa: No friend or brother abroad, Come with your money - Nigeria man says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3AL6Uxpfs8

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
He is speaking from experience

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by kb83(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by MufasaLion: 12:00am On Nov 30, 2022
Nigerians should take this advise and stop putting themselves in difficult situation. Some will be going abroad with no enough funds and no accommodation, but will be expecting to squat with someone and end up being disappointed when they arrive.

6 Likes

Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by chatinent: 12:33am On Nov 30, 2022
But it's the truth. Even in the Nigerian community abroad, or shared classes, you'll find an Indian helping you with trivial solutions to problems than a Nigerian.

Of course, it doesn't mean you shouldn't plan yourself well. Nobody was actually programmed to be your helper overseas....help yourself.... everyone works for a living..and for some, they leave their home to live in their work.

Not easy.

3 Likes

Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by Patriotsleague: 5:54am On Nov 30, 2022
Who send una message.
Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by Bvlgari: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Who send una message.

cool
Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by BigDawsNet: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2022
Family is different from family...

But make sure you hold enough money to sort yourself put incase that uncle or anuty snub you
Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by Eyinju112(f): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2022
A friend of mine traveled with her family, they landed in USA I’m happy for them, but the issue here is everyone they planned on staying with always chase them out after some weeks...
Honestly it’s difficult for them and they’re struggling everyday...
My friend is regretting leaving Nigeria for USA already and she wants to come back to Nigeria again... To eat is a problem, to see shelter is a problem.. We talked on video call Omo my babe don lean finish

3 Likes

Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by Patriotsleague: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2022
Eyinju112:
A friend of mine traveled with her family, they landed in USA I’m happy for them, but the issue here is everyone they planned on staying with always chase them out after some weeks...
My friend is regretting leaving Nigeria for USA already
USA now is you don't have a business or in street business, or entertainment, you will struggle, unless you have white collar job. Minimum wage won't take you nowhere.
Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by Orinechi: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2022
I think is only in Nigeria that things are difficult

1 Like

Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by lereinter(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2022
I have seen friends helping friends abroad.

I have read friends disappointing friends abroad

Nothing new, that's life.

Na person wey God send to you go help you

3 Likes

Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
Interesting...
Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by Zonefree(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
Eyinju112:
My friend is regretting leaving Nigeria for USA already and she wants to come back to Nigeria again... To eat is a problem, to see shelter is a problem.. We talked on video call Omo my babe don lean finish
Ask your friend the USA she went to. Maybe she's in United State of Angola.

1 Like

Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by SeniorGee(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
True!!!
Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by Bvlgari: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Ask your friend the USA she went to. Maybe she's in United State of Angola.

cheesy but what she said could happen o...nobody send anybody like that for abroad...e come be say u carry family dey squat...dem go see u finish
Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by ibechris(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
Abroad wahala no be here.
Re: Japa: No Friend Or Brother Abroad, Come With Your Money - Nigeria Man Says (Vid) by Franzinni: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
If you no go ... You no go know.

Living abroad without steady income is similar to suicide. Couple with the biting cold ... Men and being black black alone has crippled your opportunity to work in some places tho. But the media makes it look like once you land there you will start picking money on the streets ... You go learn !

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Of 4, Ajike Shot And Killed In Florida By White Neighbor / Photo : See How This Soldier Man Nak£d His Wife Outside / ..the Wickedness Of A Man ...... Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.