Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,338 members, 7,897,514 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

Seeing A Live Python In The Dream - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing A Live Python In The Dream (868 Views)

Spiritual Meaning Of Seeing A Pastor In The Dream: What It Means / "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing A Live Python In The Dream by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hope88:
lol, did Jesus live peacefully, no man can live peacefully, you are just countering your self. If tRomans 12:12 ~ Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. if there is peace always, I swear we do not need God again. Look at the above verse, there will be tribulations, then pray, God peace will come. God never said i give you peace finally, No. he said the devil must come, but overcome him as he did. If peace was constant, do you think all disciples of Jesus will suffer or Jesus will die, You think nah?
1. Again, . so Jesus Christ didn't have peace on earth meaning He lied when He said He had peace and that peace is what He gave to His followers? shocked

2. You tell me since you already concluded Jesus Christ a liar by your first claim. lipsrsealed

3. The disciples of Jesus Christ did not have the peace that Jesus Christ promised them making Jesus Christ a liar? lipsrsealed

4. If you cannot even trust Him at His Word ---as you concluded Him liar and all ---- why bother seek His face or use His name for anything? undecided

5. So you are saying Jesus Christ isn't trustworthy. Instead it is using his name to talk to God that yields results instead? undecided

6. So I am wrong to put my trust in Jesus Christ, believing that His peace is real for me even through suffering and tribulations? lipsrsealed

Honestly, why bother calling Jesus Christ your savior at all when He is worthless and only His name is of value to you? undecided

If fhe Jesus Christ you worship is a liar then it means He can't be the Truth of God - John 14 vs 6 which He claims and by that token you shouldn't trust even the one who He called father since His Father sent to you an incompetent fool and liar who came as fhe agreement of peace promised by God to the Israelites yet unable to live nor experience the very same peace which He was supposed to deliver to those who believe in Him.. King of peace with no peace of his own.... what an insult you Jesus was, right, m undecided
Re: Seeing A Live Python In The Dream by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
digits69:
The day you accept you don’t know everything will be the beginning of the end of your ignorance and as for your endless arguments seek it elsewhere
I don't know everything but I know enough to know that you have no clue what it us you claim to worship. It ain't Jesus Christ or God ofcourse. undecided

Second, I know very well that the real reason why empty barrels such as yourselves use adhominems when faced with those who are able to see right through your lies has to do with low sense of self. You attack because deep down you know you are of ignorance itself but your egos won't let you admit it to yourself so you can finally resolve it. undecided
Re: Seeing A Live Python In The Dream by digits69: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't know everything but I know enough to know that you have no clue what it us you claim to worship. It ain't Jesus Christ or God ofcourse. undecided

Second, I know very well that the real reason why empty barrels such as yourselves use adhominems when faced with those who are able to see right through your lies has to do with low sense of self. You attack because deep down you know you are of ignorance itself but your egos won't let you admit it to yourself so you can finally resolve it. undecided
Lol….And you with the complete knowledge of Christ thinks hurling insults at strangers in a faceless forum makes you more knowledgeable…You are a Spiritual clown…You aren’t worth it …Believe me
Re: Seeing A Live Python In The Dream by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
digits69:
1. Lol….And you with the complete knowledge of Christ thinks hurling insults at strangers in a faceless forum makes you more knowledgeable…

2. You are a Spiritual clown…You aren’t worth it …Believe me
1. My knowledge of Jesus Christ is faaaaarrrrr from complete, however, it is enough for me to at least know those who are simply peddling lies using His name. Now, it's not my fault that you are insulted by my mention that all those men, your many pastors and mogs who you seem so enamored of are are nothing but false teachers and false prophets, but I hope you at least recall someday that even this is as spoken by Jesus Christ Himself- Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1- 13 - over 2000 years ago, and His words, as He informed you, is everlasting. undecided

2. You do realize I don't believe in the Spiritual bullsheet you lot spew to begin with; your spiritual clowns are instead your pastors and mogs, the ones who fill your heads with that Spiritual nonsense they spew. undecided
Re: Seeing A Live Python In The Dream by digits69: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
2. You do realize I don't believe in the Spiritual bullsheet you lot spew to begin with; your spiritual clowns are instead your pastors and mogs, the ones who fill your heads with that Spiritual nonsense they spew. undecided[/quote] Thank you for this last statement…it explains it all..Saves me the stress

(1) (2) (Reply)

God's Property / Sharia Stoning For Nigerian Man / American Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.