Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,899 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:06 PM

Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA (17954 Views)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Nasarawa Guber Legal Battle / Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP / APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Cj4charles(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2022
grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by mbaboy(m): 7:19am On Nov 30, 2022
I am Atikulated for your information
Eriggs:
concentrate and vote for your obituary, leave other people alone, trouble maker
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by effort1: 7:21am On Nov 30, 2022
Eriggs:
I can't wait for this election abeg.
My vote goes to the one and only Jagaban,
TINUBU

Can you hire an employee suffering from cognitive impairment to run the affairs of your company?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Flows001(m): 7:25am On Nov 30, 2022
Asgard73:
Same Toto that Apc went to jonze themselves..

Abi na same same nassarawa Obidumbs the allocate give Obi for 25% Abi na winning .. for the north central?

If Apc chairman comot votes buying for Nasarawa north..

PDP is wining over 58% .. Apc comes second..

Atiku no get Opposition
No be noise

Power to the people
North 2023

E clear
Mumu.
In Nasarawa state, we dey vote PDP for Governor and LP for Presidency.
Know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by chidex6195(m): 7:26am On Nov 30, 2022
kitten LGA
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Asgard73: 7:29am On Nov 30, 2022
Flows001:

Mumu.

Ok
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by OPICANTO2223: 7:30am On Nov 30, 2022
Look at how impoverished the environment looks like with people also.
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by DSC7: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2022
No smiling face amongst the crowds tongue

nairalee:
I wish one day I could see an APC politician that will convince me on why I should re-elect them after this terrible tenure I just endured.

I cannot even fathom how ridiculous that would sound

I hate APC to my bone marrow
Their outgoing president
Their current candidate
Their misrule
Insulting the entire Christians nationwide

Its just too numerous

They must learn a lesson.....

Get your PVC let's kick that evil party out of Nigeria...
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Izongdave(m): 7:33am On Nov 30, 2022
True true the first picture carry confirm toto
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by walozanga(m): 7:33am On Nov 30, 2022
Na Toto people naa. Enough toto grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Bigleaf1006: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2022
JASONjnr:
Many people visit campaign venues for different purpose....

One could be for the money shared. and the other could be to listen to the candidates and take notes of their promises.

Many people will all be at the campaign ground. But during election, only one person faces the ballot and will determine its fate alone.

I believe that campaign grounds will never determine who will win election as we've all gone pass this level of electioning.

2023 will be a different election with many surprises...

Obidients believe that their raucous rallies have already won them elections!! grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by assholemods: 7:41am On Nov 30, 2022
Emyogalanya:
That woman in the first picture has something in common with the name of that LGA. I'm sure the name of the LGA is more of the reason why it made front page. And I'm sure many will comment over the name than the content/context of the thread
Just like you are doing.
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Bigleaf1006: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2022
Asgard73:

Abi na same nassarawa Obidumbs the allocate give Obi for 25% Abi na winning .. for the north central?

Atiku no get Opposition
No be noise

Power to the people
North 2023

E clear

I do not see pdp winning any state in the middle belt and nasarawa is totally out of the question for pdp so is kogi,plateau,benue,kwara even niger state.....so whats left of the north central?
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by rolams(m): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2022
Who is this old man?
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by rolams(m): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

I do not see pdp winning any state in the middle belt and nasarawa is totally out of the question for pdp so is kogi,plateau,benue,kwara even niger state.....so whats left of the north central?

Are you sure?
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by PureMe01: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2022
Domipraiz:
The name got me confused.
TOTO local govt.
Men overthere go dey enjoy ooo
grin grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by quinox947: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2022
dedonfranco:
I don't know what to believe again between APC and PDP.

Is Toto LGA as big as Alimosho LGA?
This is governorship campaigns.
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by meditator(m): 7:55am On Nov 30, 2022
dedonfranco:
I don't know what to believe again between APC and PDP.

Is Toto LGA as big as Alimosho LGA?
The potential voters there is bigger than one the online voters in SE
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by BlazinGlory40: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2022
Asgard73:

Abi na same nassarawa Obidumbs the allocate give Obi for 25% Abi na winning .. for the north central?

Atiku no get Opposition
No be noise

Power to the people
North 2023

E clear

Uncle keep quiet
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Stanweezy(m): 8:00am On Nov 30, 2022
Toto my PPA LGA during NYSC
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by quinox947: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2022
Flows001:

Mumu.
You are very correct. Karu LGA the most populated wants this in Nasarawa State. An indigene as governor and Obi as President. You know this LGA has had its results cancelled in the past courtesy of the APC rigging machinery. APC votes here will be very scanty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Oceanjagaban: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2022
Very Big toto
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Titogbanski: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2022
Let them try and change the name of this local govt abeg
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Clinton14(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2022
Asgard73:

Atiku no get Opposition
No be noise

Power to the people
North 2023

E clear

You should be afraid,just compare this APC crowd with this crowd.
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by BeanmanX(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2022
Toto people cheesy
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by bhella10: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2022
Have Obi really dropped out of his farcical presidential rat race? It's long I heard his girly voice grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by alizma: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2022
Asgard73:

Atiku no get Opposition
No be noise

Power to the people
North 2023

E clear
Some of you are in self denial, put pictures of APC campaign besides those of PDP and ask yourself who among the two actually went there to "jonze". Truth is that each party has supporters in every local government but from what the pictures are saying, APC definitely has control of Toto local government.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Bigleaf1006: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2022
rolams:

Are you sure?

Bring your facts and let's learn

Nasarawa is APC in and out at the moment and all 3 of the last 4 govs are all still alive and very active politically and united for the same course...that makes APC very formidable.nasarawa north is the battle ground and you know LP is in there somewhere.

Kogi central and kogi west is a strong hold of the APC at the moment and we don't see that changing soon,the battle ground is kogi east where the pdp is still quite strong and they have the highest voting population but APC will be ready to split the votes with them and emergence of LP forbodes nothing good for PDP.

Kara is still on its journey with apc and the gov is out to fight for a second term though the saraki influence is still a very huge advantage for the PDP,I don't see them upsetting the status quotes,moreso when apc has been able to get it house in order in the state ahead of 2023

Benue will never welcome atiku based on his Fulani heritage also ortom not on his side compounds an already bad situation now top that with the LP challenge,Benue right now is the worst nightmare for atiku,forget about ayu influence,though considerable but nothing near enough to get atiku anything.

Plateau isn't much different from Benue based on contemporary indices and LP has come to divide what atiku should have gotten right through the middle.

Niger state is in the hands of the oligarchs in that state and the gov is a staunch ally of the APC candidate and he is a part of the oligarchs as a son of sani bello and i don't see them ready to ruffle any feathers by sticking out for anyone.
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by QUERESWILI(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2022
Peterosky:
hhhhhmmmm this LGA go sweet to stay, Toto go plenty for guys there. Let me come and be going to Toto LGA for obvious reasons
I believe u brother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2022
Vote the best and right candidate. Vote for Peter Obi.

Nigeria is suffering too much in the midst of plenty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification / APC UK Executives Visit President Buhari In UK (photos) / Lauretta Onochie Blasts Shehu Sani, Says He Is ‘APC Disappointment’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.