Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,471 members, 7,881,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Zainab Ahmed: Budget Office Behind N206b Padding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Ahmed: Budget Office Behind N206b Padding (8712 Views)

Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Budget Office Behind N206b Padding by themanderon: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
This will be the hallmark of emilokans government if Goodness forbids he mistakenly becomes president. While he will be away attending to his health in London his officials will be mistakenly padding the budgets. Billions added and they are calling it a mistake. If no one raised alarm that money would have vanished into thin air.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Budget Office Behind N206b Padding by alimiadedayo1: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
iWasNotHere:
Northerners have killed this country
shut up not only northerners it is best to say politicians no tribe has a monopoly of crime I am a yoruba I am not an hypocrite like you.. the problem with Nigeria is not cause by one tribe it is collective damages from all tribes..stop being tribalistic when it comes to corruption and all form of vices
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Budget Office Behind N206b Padding by Phreshyrolite: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Another diazani In making ☹️☹️...
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Budget Office Behind N206b Padding by ebufa: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
Racoon:
This corruption will not be another one that will just go away. It is time there must must be probity and accountability from those saddled with the business of governance.

See how these corrupt people are just shifting or passing the buck? How can the minister of disaster humanitarian, minister of finance, Budget Office and the executive represented by the Office of the Secretary General of the federation not be able to clarify the controversial #206B allegedly padded into a budget?

It is obvious someone gave them away on this money they plan to steal. Having been caught unaware, everyone is now trying to extricate him or her self from the corruption quagmire.

Now blame have shifted to Budget office from the Ministry of Humanitarian disaster and Finance. So Budget Office over to you. Perhaps it also goes to the NASS where it must have started. Fingers crossed.

The Lagos/ ibadan press is complicit in treating with kid gloves the monumental looting that has gone on in this Fulani/ Afonja kleptomanic regime.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Budget Office Behind N206b Padding by Neoteny7: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
N206 billion worth of oversight.

How's it possible?
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Budget Office Behind N206b Padding by NastiLord: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
ayubamuhammad35:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffJ8N9cSz1U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttJ4cwGfqB4
Calabar Carnival Returns After Two-year Break

The commissioner for culture and tourism development in Cross River State, Eric Anderson, has said that the Calabar Carnival, will return after a two-year break.
carnival of dirts. I hope the streets are clean and free from pile of refuse.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Budget Office Behind N206b Padding by traihit: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
madridguy:
Nigeria my country.

Africa my continent.

Rather, say APC my party
Buhari, my president.

Support a new order so that these corrupt old politicians can take you seriously.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Budget Office Behind N206b Padding by madridguy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sowore?

traihit:

Support a new order so that these corrupt old politicians can take you seriously.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Budget Office Behind N206b Padding by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
It has been like that over the years, the thieves we elect as leaders have been in the business of robbing the country unabashedly. This country is so blessed, but unfortunately not with sincere leadership.

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Budget Office Behind N206b Padding by israelmao(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
BO in collusion with FOM.APC is a big disappointment and fraud.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Budget Office Behind N206b Padding by TOSMAK007(m): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2022
I can’t wait for another government to come on-board minus this shit hole Party called APC. They have caused us all more than enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chairperson Of NDDC, Lauretta Onochie Address Press After Inauguration / 2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders / Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.