Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,840 members, 7,933,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:11 PM

LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians (12939 Views)

Rufai To Keyamo: Since The Appointment Is Illegal, Return The Salaries / NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result / Jackson Ude To Keyamo: Explain Why Tinubu Paid $4million In A Cocaine City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by SeeItSayIt: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2022
That's if only he knows the value of good name & pedigree....

1 Like

Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2022
Keyamo should just ignore these inconsequential people. They want to make themselves important. PDP that is the other major contender is not making noise . Nzobu Nzobu politics and propaganda cannot win election in Nigeria.

I shall lead a protest and riot and go to Court with millions of other Nigerians against Tinubu if he honours a debate with OBI except he carries out debate with all the Presidential aspirants beginning from Sowore ending with Atiku.

These above actions would be taken against Tinubu if he honours Arise TV invitation except he honours the invitations of over one hundred media stations we have in Nigeria.

If it is impossible for him to meet the above requirement, then he should not honour any particular aspirant or institution especially the inconsequential element.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by Nightwolf1: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2022
Emi lo kan can not debate with a primary school pupil let alone Peter Obi.

He would drop dead immediately grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by babyfaceafrica: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2022
Super story
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by Invest4growth: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2022
Only one party cannot be the accuser and judge all the time. There must comment or rebuttal to every lies every party puts forward against the other. Simple! This idea of ridicling Keyamo each time he gives the accurate perception ot his principal or party is wrong
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by madapcmod: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2022
Keyamo bear bear.... They put am for jail for Abuja.....

How the mighty has fallen for a piece of amala ati ewedu.

Spits

1 Like

Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by Bigchristo: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin

Can’t believe Labour Party also feels it has a voice .

The orphanage home fails to realize it’s little relevance will fade away after 2023.

If not for the political prostitute that decamped to Labour Party out of desperation, who would have known that Labour Party existed.

A party I can personally defeat in a national election.
If Labour Party fade away then I am pretty sure Nigerians don’t want change, foolishness is when you keep believing same people that has caused you suffering and pain over the years, change your mentality and be a patriotic citizen of Nigeria, listen to me carefully Other countries citizens put their country interest first before any other thing but here we value tribal and religion sentiments, Nigeria can not develop when you keep voting incompetent people

1 Like

Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by SeeItSayIt: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2022
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I urge my fellow Christians to say a loud Amen to this sincere prayer. Peter Obi will never win in Jesus name sad

Be it unto you as you wish others in Jesus' Name, AMEN!
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by Blaze14k: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2022
Ofunaofu:
Festus Keyamo, a once-upon-a-time human rights activist, advocating for a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker

Obviously his pocket is more important
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin

Can’t believe Labour Party also feels it has a voice .

The orphanage home fails to realize it’s little relevance will fade away after 2023.

If not for the political prostitute that decamped to Labour Party out of desperation, who would have known that Labour Party existed.

A party I can personally defeat in a national election.

In all you said, you weren't able to counter the points raised by LP. But how come Tinubu is scared to take up the challenge of a public debate with the "political prostitute"? How come the "orphanage home" initiated the use of political rallies in this dispensation which APC has now adopted as it's means of campaigning?
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2022
Invest4growth:
Only one party cannot be the accuser and judge all the time. There must comment or rebuttal to every lies every party puts forward against the other. Simple! This idea of ridicling Keyamo each time he gives the accurate perception ot his principal or party is wrong

What is the accurate of Tinubu did keyamo give and why shouldn't it be ridiculed?
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by jamace(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2022

Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by GloriousGbola: 11:54am On Nov 30, 2022
the labor party took on a container capitalist who never had a single labour union in any company he ran, and they are opening mouth and ridiculing positions cheesy cheesy
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by 2016v2017: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2022
nairavsdollars:
I'm sure many senior lawyers will be shocked seeing the mess Keyamo is making of himself

Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by 2016v2017: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2022
Ofunaofu:
Festus Keyamo, a once-upon-a-time human rights activist, advocating for a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker
Money rules him and his kind
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by 2016v2017: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2022
Racoon:
The senior advocate of nonsense is a lost cause.Festus Keyamo is just another rabble rouser loss in a world of stomach infrastructure.
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bigchristo:
If Labour Party fade away then I am pretty sure Nigerians don’t want change, foolishness is when you keep believing same people that has caused you suffering and pain over the years, change your mentality and be a patriotic citizen of Nigeria, listen to me carefully Other countries citizens put their country interest first before any other thing but here we value tribal and religion sentiments, Nigeria can not develop when you keep voting incompetent people
Democracy

1 man =1 vote
1 Woman = 1 vote

Every Nigerians are entitled to their choice of candidate without being intimidated, harassed or abused
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by 2016v2017: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Creamypie:
Kemyamo is a shame and disgrace to himself, family, and profession
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by Tobijays: 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ofunaofu:
you so daft bro! So since when dem don born you you don hear say US release Narcotic drug traffickers say day go! US even have special prison for them around the world! Think! Send me your account number make boys waya you money! See if you no go jail something wey you know nothing about! But US go do thorough investigation if dem see say you clean dem go lef you but seize that money! But if you wan confirm drop account number
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by Theoarhics: 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Keyamumu has just shown that everybody has a price regardless of your stand and belief. Keyamo senses has been bought with APC and Tinubu's money hence his reckless behaviour and statements over the recent years.
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tobijays:
you so daft bro! So since when dem don born you you don hear say US release Narcotic drug traffickers say day go! US even have special prison for them around the world! Think! Send me your account number make boys waya you money! See if you no go jail something wey you know nothing about! But US go do thorough investigation if dem see say you clean dem go lef you but seize that money! But if you wan confirm drop account number

Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by Onuoha1234(m): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Some years ago young lawyers called for the abolition of SAN in Nigeria. People like Keyamo now justify the need for change. When Keyamo goes back to Effurun things will go well in Nigeria,
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by Onuoha1234(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
Some years ago young lawyers called for the abolition of SAN in Nigeria. People like Keyamo now justify the need for change. When Keyamo goes back to Effurun things will go well in Nigeria,
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by Tobijays: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=Ofunaofu post=118794442][/quote] drop your account number bro! Nigeria no dy investigate they will seize your entire money and you will still go to jail. A lot of people have been treated this way in Nigeria where they locked your account and you go to complain they call police or dss or EFCC for you! Until they find the culprit they won’t leave you! The next thing news don carry am say payment for murder case was paid into your account! You are an assassin
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by Ogunleti01: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Go school,go school u say school na scam,now to fill form for bank,where them put sex you go write 3rounds grin
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by Tobijays: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

In all you said, you weren't able to counter the points raised by LP. But how come Tinubu is scared to take up the challenge of a public debate with the "political prostitute"? How come the "orphanage home" initiated the use of political rallies in this dispensation which APC has now adopted as it's means of campaigning?

You said OBI initiated the use of political rallies in this dispensation which APC has now adopted as its means of campaign. Because of my numerous IBO friends I will not say what is in my mind.

How old are you? Before the era of TV and radio transmission and reception in most parts of Nigeria and when Social Media have not been invented have you witnessed campaign of Zik, Awo, Waziri Ibrahim, Aminu Kano before?

The government just overlooked OBI because if he is sanctioned the IBOs will cry marginalization and victimization. INEC and other government institutions just looked the other way when he started campaign earlier than the stipulated time. Nobody wants IBO wahala.
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by SHNAYAJO: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
Do it with decency and decorum!! Keyamo need to learn!
Re: LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
nairavsdollars:
I'm sure many senior lawyers will be shocked seeing the mess Keyamo is making of himself

No! Thats why they re called liars! Its all about the money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Inaugurates 'NNS Thunder' A War Ship On Monday / Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment / Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.