Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,815 members, 7,893,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage (788 Views)

How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / The Effects Of High Cost Of Marriage In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage by Manofmannnn: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
* Your partner loses all the attention
* You hardly ever compliment your partner as beautiful /handsome
* Unresolved disputes : normally there are times arguments comes up in marriage,when they do come up, a partner that is addicted to phone don't get tired of the malice since they have their phone to keep them entertained when you are actually supposed to be resolving the issue with your partner
* Communication suffers : if you have a phone addicted partner, you can both be in the house for hours without saying a word to each other
* You begin to beg your partner for things like holding you, hugging you or even telling you goodbye when going out cos they are always on their phone
* If your partner is addicted to tiktok,it's even worse, he/she will begin to get advice on marriage from people who are not even married and may begin to act towards whatever advice they dish out both beneficial and the ones that are not beneficial (mostly the negative ones)
* He/she may never compliment you, but go ahead to comment on posts. How annoying!
* He/she will never appreciate your hard work because they aren't seeing it, they only see their phone
* You are lucky if he or she still has time to eat
* You not only suffer during the day but also at night. once they wake up, the first thing they go to is their phone, not to check time dear, but to continue from where they stopped or to check if the comments they made has been seen or replied to.
* They see nothing wrong in it
* They come close to you only when they want sex, any other time is phone time
* They never agree they are addicted

This list is endless and I am not in anyway saying phone, internet or social media is no good. It's the addiction and/or the effects of excessive usage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hahahahaha as if I saw this before telling one dejected woman behind Jovialjune1 moniker the true state of her "marriage ".

Op, God bless you
You just gave a perfect description of the deluded woman who claims to be married yet sleeps and wakes up on nairaland. What does that tell us, she's obviously cohabiting with a man she thought would marry her and now the man is tired and is exhibiting all the traits you mentioned here, reason shes bored and now comes to nairaland to pour out her frustrations on every one.

Thanks Op. At least now we know what her problem is.

Jovialjune1. The story of your life. Pele.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Hahahahaha as if I saw this before telling one dejected woman behind Jovialjune1 moniker the true state of her "marriage ".

Op, God bless you
You just gave a perfect description of the deluded woman who claims to be married yet sleeps and wakes up on nairaland. What does that tell us, she's obviously cohabiting with a man she thought would marry her and now the man is tired and is exhibiting all the traits you mentioned here, reason shes bored and now comes to nairaland to pour out her frustrations on every one.

Thanks Op. At least now we know what her problem is.

Jovialjune1. The story of your life. Pele.

LMAO cheesy

Tryin hard to paint a narration you and your family lineage go through, everyone can't be like your mother that cohabit with your father and gave birth to all of you without bride price up till now, that's why it was easy for you to cook up this story in your head, because you are a living example, eyah pele, pray to God to provide for your father so that your mama will become a legitimate wife, asinwin.

I just checked your profile, and just realised that since Friday which was the last time I was here, you've been living on this site and commented TEN TIMES, yet you say I live here? I laugh in different languages,

A 42 year old fool rubbishing herself here, no wonder everyone finished you with your thread of "I cannot marry a man earning 100k" lol, frustrated goat bereft of sense, you go old for street, this one na small, nonsense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage by Justbehave(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Jovialjune1:

LMAO cheesy

Tryin hard to paint a narration you and your family lineage go through, everyone can't be like your mother that cohabit with your father and gave birth to all of you without bride price up till now, that's why it was easy for you to cook up this story in your head, because you are a living example, eyah pele, pray to God to provide for your father so that your mama will become a legitimate wife.

I just checked your profile, and just realised that since Friday which was the last time I was here, you've been living on this site and commented TEN TIMES, yet you say I live here? I laugh in different languages,

A 42 year old fool rubbishing herself here, no wonder everyone finished you with your thread of "I cannot marry a man earning 100k" lol, frustrated goat bereft of sense, you go old for street, this one na small, nonsense.
But the truth is that you seem bitter and fustrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
Justbehave:
But the truth is that my mother seem bitter and fustrated

Fixed

This one with multiple baby Mamas follow dey talk? Get lost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Fixed

Lol... Just stop disgracing yourself and getting burnt out unecessarily cos you're making more people to know how frustrated you are. Op, see?.

Like I said and I repeat, no responsble married women will keep going this way just to prove what is not cos they got common sense to know when to speak and when to shut up. That you were offline for just two days doesn't change anything. It shows how unintelligent you are cos you just confirmed what I told you the last time. Trying hard to make people believe you have a life outside nairaland. Hahahahaha...

Receive sense.
Re: Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Lol... Just stop disgracing yourself and getting burnt out unecessarily cos you're making more people to know how frustrated you are. Op, see?.

Like I said and I repeat, no responsble married women will keep going this way just to prove what is not cos they got common sense to know when to speak and when to shut up. That you were offline for just two days doesn't change anything. It shows how unintelligent you are cos you just confirmed what I told you the last time. Trying hard to make people believe you have a life outside nairaland. Hahahahaha...

Receive sense.

Keep consoling yourself with this same narrative,

Everyone knows you are the frustrated old oaf that is fond of disgracing herself here,

You are known for creating senseless threads about your life because you have none offline, creating meaningless threads that make everyone insult you anyhow of which you deserve it

You have up to 10 known monikers you deactivated coupled with the ones you used to arrogantly beg for funds, then deactivated when no one answered your entitled self, apart from your channah1 moniker you recently converted to food moniker when the initial begging purpose didn't pay you

You are known to have dated nairaland dregs, been disgraced and exposed by them etc, so why the hell would I want to prove myself to a bunch of faceless people when you effortlessly do it with ease, go get a meaningful life, we all cannot be like your daft self, at your close to 50 years of age you are still senseless and shameless, you can't be a mentor to anyone talk more of kids

I have given you enough attention that can last you a lifetime, go and think of your disgusting shameless life and never quote me again.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage by Justbehave(m): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Fixed

Am better than you. Bitter old hag.
Re: Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Justbehave:
Am better than no one. My mother is a bitter old hag.

Fixed

Fvck off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Keep consoling yourself with this same narration,

Everyone knows your are the frustrated old oaf,

You are known for creating senseless threads about your life because you have none offline, meaningless threads that make everyone insult you anyhow of which you deserve it

You have up to 10 known monikers you deactivated coupled with the ones you used to arrogantly beg for funds, then deactivated when no one answered your entitled self, and apart from your channah1 moniker you recently converted to food moniker from the initial begging purpose,

You are known to have dated nairaland dregs, been disgraced and exposed by them etc, so why the hell would I want to prove myself to a bunch of faceless people when you effortlessly do it with ease, go get a meaningful life, we all cannot be like your daft self, at your close to 50 years of age you are still senseless and shameless, you can't be a mentor to anyone talk more of kids

I have given you attention that can last you a lifetime, go and think of your disgusting shameless life and never quote me again.

Hahahahaha... Always sounding pained and bitter. Chai! You must have seen hell in this life to be this pained and bitter. See how everyone is just dragging you here because they know you're a dog and you didn't disappoint, barking all over the place at the slightest provocation.

See how many people agreed with me on what I said about you by liking all the comments I served you since day one of this post? hahahahahaaa.. shows how dumb they see and regard you as despite all your self-praise.
That should serve you a lifetime until you choose to have sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage by Justbehave(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Fixed

Fvck off.
Ehyaah. Naso your bitterness don reach to the extent you dey even bring person mum In to it.? Well my mum is no more so continue. Dirty old hag like you.
Re: Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hahahahaha... Always sounding pained and bitter. Chai! You must have seen hell in this life to be this pained and bitter. See how everyone is just dragging you here because they know you're a dog and you didn't disappoint, barking all over the place..still na you dem attack.

See how many people agreed with me on what I said about you by liking all the comments I served you since day one of this post? hahahahahaaa.. shows how dumb they see and regard you despite all your self-praise.
That should serve you a lifetime until you choose to have sense.

Me hell? Lol you are the 42 year old single bitter old fool who life has dealt with from different directions with no head way, that is why you live on this forum and banter with small boys because you are lonely and depressed with no meaningful headway, so who the hell is the everyone? You an old fool, and the shameless baby daddy in the same category as your disgusting self? You think you are a human of worth? You must be slow and daft

So na according to likes? Chineke, so people really do gauge their comment according to the number of likes they get? Jesus Christ, truly a fool at 40 is a fool forever, so at your age na like dey make your head swell? Age is not maturity sha, truly you have a pea brain the size of a toddler because teenagers no fit think like this lmao cheesy

You expect me to argue with you based on likes? You? A 42 year old? LMAO cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Justbehave:
Ehyaah. Naso your bitterness don reach to the extent you dey even bring person mum In to it.? Well my mum is no more so continue. Dirty old hag is my mother.

Fixed

I will bring her here because she is a woman like me since it is obvious you were not properly brought up, and I will refer you back to her whether dead or alive, so the next time you try to insult me, know that you also insult your mother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage by Justbehave(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Fixed

I will bring her here because she is a woman like me since it is obvious you were not properly brought up, and I will refer you back to her whether dead or alive, so the next time you try to insult me, know that you also insult your mother.
Yes. She was a woman too so go ahead and insult every woman. Old dirty hag like you.
Re: Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage by LordTheus(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Feel So Much Guilt From My Past Relationship / Being born in a dysfunctional household…. Rants / Dating Tips For The Shy Woman !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.