Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun (59410 Views)

EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by blueAgent(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Charx122:

When some of all these boys start to give girls money they say his caring, and then you want to stay in his house. When he turns you to a punching bag you keep quiet because his still giving you money and buying you expensive items ....

All these children making money off cyber crimes be careful about them but you seize to listen beacuse your only blinded by what you see . Girls, ladies Women be warned you have a better future ahead all that glitters isn't gold be wise.

Well said.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by ezekielaledare2: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
The guy should be sentence to death
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by lalalista: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ebymyk:
the total number of people you've had sex with your whole life...
oh okay
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by KanuSE: 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
Seductress4:
I stole your mother's pics na. Ode

Rachet, always quick to bring innocent parents into your madness.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Seductress4(f): 12:29am On Dec 02, 2022
KanuSE:

Rachet, always quick to bring innocent parents into your madness.
Next time do you findings well before you sound stupid.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by KanuSE: 3:19am On Dec 02, 2022
Seductress4:
Next time do you findings well before you sound stupid.

Yenyenyenyen...I know the chick on your dp so I'm warning you to stop stealing people's pictures.

Findings kee you there!
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Seductress4(f): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2022
KanuSE:

Yenyenyenyen...I know the chick on your dp so I'm warning you to stop stealing people's pictures.

Findings kee you there!
Ode, knowing kee you there.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Tegabadguy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
babajero:
Oga na makeup you dey see.
ehhh she still fine
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Tegabadguy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Raphaeldhero:

E sure for me say U no go sabi book 4 real life.

Bet me.....
Really. so oga why you say so grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Tegabadguy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
Biafraaa:

I guess you mean to say Fine makeup by the makeup artist undecided
Yes
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Tegabadguy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
texannaija:

Abegiiii!. Make she wash the makeup comot for face first…
grin grin grin grin grin grin but she don die na

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by babajero(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tegabadguy:
ehhh she still fine
how you take know?
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Tegabadguy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
babajero:
how you take know?
know worri grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by texannaija: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tegabadguy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin but she don die na

Make I no lie, I don dey expect this your “talk” for “dayssss” grin grin

Na after I post am sef I remember oooo grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by BydotisaScammer: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bayonle Ogunyankin Aka Bydot$ is a fraudster and a scammer
Anybody that knows this boy’s whereabouts in Ondo state should report to any nearest authorities. He has been scamming so many innocent victims all in the name of buying and selling bitcoins, cashapp and paypal. He ran off with $3,000 and has failed to pay the owner. He is wanted. His last location is Flagship hotel

He is popular known as Bayo while his business name is Bydot or sometimes spelt as Bydot$ His full name is: Bayonle Ogunyankin Phone no: +234 806 558 4532

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Tegabadguy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
texannaija:

Make I no lie, I don dey expect this your “talk” for “dayssss” grin grin

Na after I post am sef I remember oooo grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you high b4
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by texannaija: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tegabadguy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you high b4

grin grin What can man “does” grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Tegabadguy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
texannaija:

grin grin What can man “does” grin grin
abi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Maysdevices(f): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
Zonefree:

I expected you to atleast use the opportunity to issue a warning to your fellow gender to curtail their lust for material things.

Hating on men will never restore your lost body counts.
I was about to berate her for using ‘some men’ because of degenerates like you that generalize when women commit atrocities..

Only for you to pop up like a sore bitch on her period.

Go count your mom and sisters body counts and stop obsessing over random women.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Maysdevices(f): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Zonefree:

See local fowl wan dey form woman. Didirin!
Abeg, shut up. Frustrated things.

Can’t repeat your insults on regular social media, only here can you and your extremely dense band of idiots come to beat your chests like gorillas.

If e sure for you, enter Twitter with your archaic opinions. Dim witted coward.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by udede(m): 3:23am On Dec 07, 2022
You wan corner the money of an igbo man abi ?
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by tolijascro(m): 5:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Seductress4:
They should waste no seconds to send this son of the devil to his grave.

Some Nigerian men are useless.

You fine o...can I be ur friend ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) / Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper / Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.