Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Seyi Tinubu And 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu And 2023 Election (544 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu And 2023 Election by duzau(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
2023: How Seyi Tinubu is aiding APC campaign? https://webspeednews.simdif.com/articles_.html
Re: Seyi Tinubu And 2023 Election by duzau(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Pictures Seyi Tinubu in Kano

Re: Seyi Tinubu And 2023 Election by Dapson73(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Seyi is thoroughly breed by Jagaban. A young strategist to the core.

He must be a performer as well. Like father, like son.

Ride on Omo olodo ide.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu And 2023 Election by vhykeeytor(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
duzau:
Pictures Seyi Tinubu in Kano

How is this person Seyi Tinubu. You don't even know him, and you are rushing to post rubbish.
Re: Seyi Tinubu And 2023 Election by vhykeeytor(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dapson73:
Seyi is thoroughly breed by Jagaban. A young strategist to the core.

He must be a performer as well. Like father, like son.

Ride on Omo olodo ide.

This one self dey rush to comment. It's typical of Yorubas to follow blindly tueh for that tribe. The day I visited the north, I concluded that northerners are more enlightened than the average Yoruba man...in all area. The only thing the yorubas have over the hausas, is just the Atlantic ocean, which makes them the first point of contact during the colonial days. As for sense...Yoruba man no get am (Walahi bah sense).
Re: Seyi Tinubu And 2023 Election by FatiMohammed123: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Stop deserving your self. You can not do anything for Nigeria Atiku is the best God bless PDP
#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: Seyi Tinubu And 2023 Election by Dapson73(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
vhykeeytor:

This one self dey rush to comment. It's typical of Yorubas to follow blindly tueh for that tribe. The day I visited the north, I concluded that northerners are more enlightened than the average Yoruba man...in all area. The only thing the yorubas have over the hausas, is just the Atlantic ocean, which makes them the first point of contact during the colonial days. As for sense...Yoruba man no get am (Walahi bah sense).

Any correlation with the topic and my comment?

A number of psychiatric patients are on Nairaland spewing thrash.

You need your brain re examined.
Re: Seyi Tinubu And 2023 Election by vhykeeytor(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dapson73:

Any correlation with the topic and my comment?

A number of psychiatric patients are on Nairaland spewing thrash.

You need your brain re examined.

If your brain is functioning properly, you would have taken your time, to have a second look at the picture before you react to it. You have a sore brain and need to undergo some mental check up.
Re: Seyi Tinubu And 2023 Election by Dapson73(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
vhykeeytor:

If your brain is functioning properly, you would have taken your time, to have a second look at the picture before you react to it. You have a sore brain and need to undergo some mental check up.

You need to book an appointment with a psychologist before you enter market. My candid advise anyway .
Re: Seyi Tinubu And 2023 Election by vhykeeytor(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dapson73:

You need to book an appointment with a psychologist before you enter market. My candid advise anyway .

Shove your advise down your throat and use your time for something profitable... that's if you even have the capacity to come up with one.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Tv Presenter,rufai Oseni Airs His View On Tinubu's Chatham Outing(video) / Tinubu Runs Government Like Family Business, Dino Tells Arewa In Lagos, Video / It Is Getting Difficult To Abstain From Sex — Actress Juliana Olayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.