Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,995 members, 7,942,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Continuous Assessment: The Need For Adopting Various Techniques - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Continuous Assessment: The Need For Adopting Various Techniques (168 Views)

Continuous Assessment Test C For Schools / Continuous Decline In Critical Thinking Among Nigerian Students, Role Of Genx / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Continuous Assessment: The Need For Adopting Various Techniques by Chemlite: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
As a teacher, I noticed that some students are very good in recalling what has thought, while some finds it very difficult.

Sometimes, despite your effort, some still fail woefully. And you know all this private schools, parents can just come put the blame on the school, the school on the teacher etc. But most times, you notice, it's foundational (i.e the child was enrolled very late, jumped class etc) or no proper monitoring from home.

I had these sets of students in my class. While teaching you will notice they're following but after that class it's a problem especially during test and exams.

In my school, the C/A is at the discretion of the teacher but it must be twice (a written test and any other means) which takes 40%.

In some of the class, I decided to test their MOTOR SKILLS, they surprised me. I asked them to design anything with mud and paper beautiful and claim 20mks.

Subject : Basic Science and Technology(former int. science, intro tech, PHE &Comp)

Check it out.
Re: Continuous Assessment: The Need For Adopting Various Techniques by Chemlite: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
check

Re: Continuous Assessment: The Need For Adopting Various Techniques by Chemlite: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
more

Re: Continuous Assessment: The Need For Adopting Various Techniques by Chemlite: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
Clay processing

Re: Continuous Assessment: The Need For Adopting Various Techniques by Chemlite: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
more

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Start Your CITN Exam Preparations Now / Do You Need Assignment Writing Assistance In Any Arts Or Science Related Course? / Quitting: An Option To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.