Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack (3118 Views)

Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / One Injured As IG Adamu’s Orderly Misfires AK-47 Rifle In Abuja Beer Parlour / Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by ParrotGirls360(f): 5:28am On Dec 01, 2022
In Congo, a soldier for reasons not yet know has ended his own life by shooting himself to death in a military camp.

He could be seen in the footage saying somethings though he wasn’t audible enough. Few seconds later, he fired a single shot into his head from underneath his jaw.

As he fell to the ground dead, his colleagues came out and dragged his corpse with some of them kicking his body.

*VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://gistpark.com.ng/2022/12/01/graphic-video-soldier-kills-himself-using-his-ak47-rifle-in-the-army-barrack/

1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by Hezzyluv: 6:09am On Dec 01, 2022
Depression everywhere you go like MTN.

4 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by donleo92(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2022
na wa oooh. depression is real. and nothing sweet pass freedom

4 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by hbk001(m): 6:43am On Dec 01, 2022
Only God knows what is going through his mind prior to the suicide or what he's passing through.
Please, always share with others whatever you're passing through. Don't die in silence.

3 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by princemillla(m): 6:44am On Dec 01, 2022
Omo

Only God know what ran thru his mind before doing that.

May God heal our heart o

O Wowww!!!
It's December!
All glory and honour be unto our God!
It's the last month of the year 2022!
Hallelujah!

Thank You Jesus for bringing us to the last month of the year, You have been so good to us and our family, all the journeys we made this year we returned safely, thank You for all the additions our life has recorded, for the prayers you answered and the ones we thought You didn't answer, we are not where we started from, we better than we was in January... thank You our Father!

My Father, any where we might have fallen short of Your glory, let Your mercy prevail over every judgment, forgive our complaints, murmurings and all our shortcomings by reason of the blood of Christ. This last month of the year, let us enjoy Your mercy in perpetuity, in the mighty name of Jesus!

O Lord, thank You for adding 31 solid days to end this year, I decree that the devil will not dominate any of these days, in the mighty name of Jesus! Preserve our going out and coming in, supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory, let every spirit of intimidation be broken, in the mighty name of Jesus!

This December, I declare that every stumbling block will turn to stepping stones, every pain will turn to gain, the end of the year will be far better than the beginning, I see enlargement in all our marital, financial, academic, business, etc, coasts, in the mighty name of Jesus!

Thank You Lord, for loading every day of this month with benefits, for Your plans to prosper us, for revealing deep secrets to us, for instructing us the way we should go, for guiding us with Your eyes, for making every crooked path straight, turning every captivity around, for building a hedge of protection around us and our loved ones, for visiting my body and uprooting every malfunctions, in the mighty name of Jesus!

O Lord, raise a standard against the spirit of death by the blood of Jesus, level every mountain in December and give us a smooth transition to 2023, surprise my critics, shut the mouth of every contender, give us victory in all areas of our life, our life will not end with the year, in the mighty name of Jesus!

O Lord, in the multitude and abundance of Your mercy, hear my prayers and my declaration�

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO U ALL ��������������

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 01, 2022
PSTD

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by wordbank(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2022
grin
Allah akbar
BOOMMM
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by Patriotsleague: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2022
War is evil, the unending war got him depressed.
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by Jakumo(m): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2022
The casual footwear seen on the soldiers in these photographs suggests they are not near a battlefront, and might most likely have been drafted to a restive area of the country to confront armed militias.

Maybe the dead trooper was being haunted by the spirits of those killed by the very gun he finally turned on himself. Maybe the harsh living of a deployed soldier drove him to despair. Speculation will certainly run rife, but ultimately the secret of precisely why that man shot himself in the head, will follow him into his grave.

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by lotkyes200: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2022
Its not Nigeria oooo

People are going through a lot and the devil is taking advantage of them.

3 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by Baronthecelebri: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2022
hbk001:
Only God knows what is going through his mind prior to the suicide or what he's passing through.
Please, always share with others whatever you're passing through. Don't die in silence.
when people are there to listen to you

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by Franzinni: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2022
Just what I thought ... Went out like a light switch.. that man know the demons he was fighting ...

But Africa .... Africa is cursed I swear see how that idiot was kicking the dead.

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
cry cry cry cry
People have started realizing that all their HELLs come to a conclusive end the moment they die and that eternal rest begins immediately.
Nothing like Hell fire or Heaven abode.
Those are still postulations.

Thank God, you didn't take another life b4 urs
Rest In Perfect Peace
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by onomeabuja: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Na wa oo embarassed
Wetin de happen nah embarassed

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
ParrotGirls360:
In Congo, a soldier for reasons not yet know has ended his own life by shooting himself to death in a military camp.

He could be seen in the footage saying somethings though he wasn’t audible enough. Few seconds later, he fired a single shot into his head from underneath his jaw.

As he fell to the ground dead, his colleagues came out and dragged his corpse with some of them kicking his body.

*VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://gistpark.com.ng/2022/12/01/graphic-video-soldier-kills-himself-using-his-ak47-rifle-in-the-army-barrack/

angry
Just see how unkept the man is sef!
If I were him I will disappear from that dirty camp and go and better my life.
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by wonder233: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Don't click on the link, it is a trap to hack your phone

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by TheChameleon: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
angry
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Soldier Kills Himself Using His Ak47 Rifle In The Army Barrack by womaniser(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
It's funny how everyone was in hiding as he roamed the streets. No one wanted to become a victim of his insanity. grin

In his state of mind, he would have shot anything that moved. Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Busted: See Where They Produce Fake Coca Cola Drinks In Eastern Nigeria (photos) / Whattt!!!! See What This Guy Was Caught Doing With A Transformer / Edo Man Murders Wife And Himself In Dagenham, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.