Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,154 members, 7,900,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Truth That Changed My Online Selling Strategy Part 2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Truth That Changed My Online Selling Strategy Part 2 (146 Views)

The Truth That Changed My Online Selling Strategy Part 1 / An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group / Best Selling Strategy For Dropshippers And E-commerce Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth That Changed My Online Selling Strategy Part 2 by iamPhoenixKing(m): 5:29am On Dec 01, 2022
Part 2

Discipline : while the first two factors might seem trivial to the success and progress of your sales business, Discipline is a virtue that is of absolute importance if you must scale and achieve lasting success.

What Discipline simply means here is "doing it regardless." It doesn't matter your mood, whether you are angry, sad, pumped up, motivated or not, whatever. You just do it because you have to.

There are times when you will have 10,000 reasons not to go through with it, you will want to postpone it to some other time but because you are disciplined and know that it has to be done, you do it regardless.

You do it regardless of what came up, your engagements, regardless of the results you are currently producing. You will show up and you will do it. That's Discipline. Without which your business, your campaign, your sales will suffer constant set backs.
Re: The Truth That Changed My Online Selling Strategy Part 2 by iamPhoenixKing(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
iamPhoenixKing:
Part 2

Discipline : while the first two factors might seem trivial to the success and progress of your sales business, Discipline is a virtue that is of absolute importance if you must scale and achieve lasting success.

What Discipline simply means here is "doing it regardless." It doesn't matter your mood, whether you are angry, sad, pumped up, motivated or not, whatever. You just do it because you have to.

There are times when you will have 10,000 reasons not to go through with it, you will want to postpone it to some other time but because you are disciplined and know that it has to be done, you do it regardless.

You do it regardless of what came up, your engagements, regardless of the results you are currently producing. You will show up and you will do it. That's Discipline. Without which your business, your campaign, your sales will suffer constant set backs.

If selling just one product can give you a commission of #15,000, how many can you sell to be making #150,000 monthly??

Click here to know more:
https://askcoachphoenix.carrd.co

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Using Your Smartphone- LEGIT / What Is Affiliate Marketing? / Charcoal Supplier Needed - Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.