Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,162 members, 7,977,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:32 AM

Everything About Am I Dumb Quiz Is Explained - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Everything About Am I Dumb Quiz Is Explained (364 Views)

Everything About Am I Dumb Quiz Is Explained / Answer This Quiz, win 5000 Naira! Quiz No. 2 / How Do Deaf And Dumb Person With No Arm Communicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything About Am I Dumb Quiz Is Explained by christopher742: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2022
The “Am I Dumb Quiz "is not any IQ test. However, it can help people to find out if they have symptoms of being stupid, dumb, or unintelligent. This quiz exposes how dumb one is rather than reveals how wise or smart one can be.

However, we can't say that stupidity is just the opposite of being smart. In addition, it is just a genuine dumb test. If you feel you are not smart enough, you should participate in the Am I Dumb Quiz. There is no shame in finding the answer to prove other people wrong who say that you are stupid.

There are various questions available in the quiz, and you should give the answer, and the truth will be exposed, depending on your answer.

The crucial answer to am I dumb quiz

There is no direct answer to questions such as "am I stupid" or dumb? The Dunning-Kruger Effect theory reveals that foolish people can't find their foolishness. That's why these kinds of quizzes occur to understand that fact. Individuals need specific skills to determine their stupidity.

In addition, once Dunning said that “If you are stupid, you can't know that you are incompetent. In addition, the skills folks require to get the right answer are precisely the skills they need to know about the correct answer.

The motive for the stupidity test

The test's primary purpose is to evaluate how dumb one can be. According to common sense and science, you may find a lot of silly individuals among well-educated and intelligent people. That's why it is not about your mental strength.

Moreover, the quiz has significant parameters and the questions based on them.

• Manners
• How one makes a decision
• Ideologies

If you are not foolish, what are you?

The model of Cipolla is used in am I dumb quiz to describe all the participants. There are three categories for people who take a test.

• Helpless

It means you always give priority to other person's feelings even if you don't get benefit from them.

• Intelligent

People who are in this specific category are very smart. They and their loved ones get benefits from their deed, behaviors, and actions.

• Bandit

These kinds of people can hurt others to take advantage of their losses.

Taking part in the Am I Stupid quiz is one of the ways to get the answer in the form of no or yes. However, if anyone passes this test, that means they are not stupid, not at all!

(1) (Reply)

About Bolactechnologies / WWE Royal Rumble 2023 Live Streaming: When And Where To Watch Online And On TV / Ebookbeast Review ⚠️ Scam Or Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.