Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,526 members, 7,895,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Right Motivation Of Herve Renard For 2023 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Right Motivation Of Herve Renard For 2023 (208 Views)

Motivation Of The Week / Nigeria’s Vice President, Osinbajo Officially Declares For 2023 Presidency / It’s Too Early For Buhari To Support Any Aspirant For 2023 Presidency – Femi Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Motivation Of Herve Renard For 2023 by udeh3(m): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2022
THURSDAY MOTIVATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crszLhGFVRA

MOTIVATION (Saudi Arabia vs Argentina Qatar 2022 World Cup, a case study)

The term "motivation" describes why a person does something. It is the driving force behind human actions. Motivation is the process that initiates, guides, and maintains goal-oriented behaviors. For instance, motivation is what helps you lose extra weight, or pushes you to get that promotion at work. It initiate the Extraordinary in you.

Everyone has this extra in him/her. This extra can only be driven by Motivation, either by self or an external force.

Newton First Law of Motion states that, "An object at rest remains at rest, or if in motion, remains in motion at a constant velocity unless acted on by a net external force". This law explain that the force to add extra or much comes from the external. That extra is what does the magic. That extra is the Motivation everyone needs. Your journey in life might be constant, or you're at a stationary position. You need a mentor just like the Saudi Arabia's football team. They were one goal down. Discouraged, suppressed and self defeating already

They lost hope. They look at the ref for the first half to be over. You could see this in their faces. They were facing the giant indeed. They so magnified the Argentin's team made up with stars like Dimaria, Messi and a host of them. Then the half time came.

I know you watched the match and was excited like or in shock like every other persons. But the truth is, the half time was just what they needed for this push, for this extra to doing the unthinkable. You can do it. The Bible says, "As a man thinks in his heart, so he is Provb 23:7".

Herve Renard touched the magical button of all the players. He was the winner if you asked me. Every human has this mental button. Discover those who can touch them and make you soar just like the eagle. Sometimes, all we need is the mental push. He was just the right motivator the team needs to dismantle the well prepared Argentin's team.

The some words of the coach before the match and during the half time

"What are we doing here?"

"Doesn't mean, Messi, in the middle of the pitch, he has the ball, you stand in front of the defence, take your phone, you can make a picture with him if you want! He has the ball. You are in front of their defence! He has nobody!! Did you see what you did? You don't feel we are going to come back? You don't feel it? They play relaxed. Come on!! Come on guys!!! This is the World Cup!! Give everything!!!"
Magical right? Herve Renard won the match here. He gave them the extra

Nobody saw this coming... The giant was Messi, why are you running from him. If he holds the ball, stand in his front. If you so idolize him, take a picture with him, but I want it to be a picture of victory. The Goliath fell for David, the Saudi team couldn't believe it.
There was a public holiday in their country in honor of the match. This is a memorial!
This coach understands he is not coming to win the World Cup. But he wants to make a statement with this weak team. He did it

The French coach has a trade mark anywhere he goes... Just a quick reminder, he won the 2012 and 2015 African Cup of Nations with Zambia and Ivory coast, respectively. Do, you now see why you need someone like Herve Renard? Jesus told Peter, you can walk on the water too, yes, he did, until fear came in

You want to ask, why do I need this Thursday Motivation? This is already December 2022. We're looking at 2023. You need the right Motivation just like the Saudi Arabia's football team. If you don't have a motivator, get one. You need it. Another thing, get Jesus Christ, He's the ultimate!

Lastly, this is the testament of Al–Malki, one of the players, he said,
"I was moved to tears by Renard's words prior to kick-off

"Before the game, in the pre-game talk with the coach, I swear to God I was crying", he added. "He motivated us to the extent that we couldn't wait for the game to begin".

I am lucky to be under the tutorage of Engr Dare, CEO of DARZEG. I couldn't believe one day, I will be handling this type of project, a project of 84 flats estate, not rooms (Mechanical and Electrical). You're my Herve Renard. Thank you for this opportunity and also believing in me when I least expected it

Happy new month everyone

Credit: SaudiNT
Re: The Right Motivation Of Herve Renard For 2023 by Betashop: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
I’ve watch this video before, but now, with the aid of the your article, I understand better.

This coach is really an inspiration. I don’t know why NFF don’t see this type of coach to employ

(1) (Reply)

When To Use A Medical Negligence Lawyer? / Loyth Ftyuj / Best Spa Centers In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.