Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

'my Unforgettable Experience On Set With Funke Akindele' -mercy Johnson Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'my Unforgettable Experience On Set With Funke Akindele' -mercy Johnson Opens Up (562 Views)

“I Don’t Like S*x; I Prefer Money.” Peju Johnson Opens Up / How Funke Akindele, Mercy, Alex & Ur Other Favourite Celebs Celebrated Christmas / Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'my Unforgettable Experience On Set With Funke Akindele' -mercy Johnson Opens Up by Xprincemalcolm: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2022
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, has revealed some details about her experience while working with her colleague, actress Funke Akindele.

The actress was featured in the upcoming film Battle on Buka Street with Funke Akindele and she was thrilled by her attitude.

She said;

https://twitter.com/Jesuspi64069418/status/1598219634289016832?t=f8AHtJc1tsyKJIJVcTru5Q&s=19

(1) (Reply)

Don't 'fancy' On Us Later - Reactions As Grace Makun Addresses Her Husband's S*x / “70% Of Actress Movie Industry; What They Have, Na Chairmen Dey Give Them” — Ned / Pastor Opm: Parent Of Deborah Blasphemy Victim Killed Accuse Him Of Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.