Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,156 members, 7,931,947 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial (12340 Views)

South African Newspaper, IOL, Knocks Buhari Over Frequent Foreign Medical Trips / Garba Shehu Attacks The Guardian Editorial On Buhari’s Stewardship / Buhari And His Federal Character Virus - The Guardian Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial by BigBashiru: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
annisy:
Just mention one country in the world where blacks are majority and things are work? Even in Africa it is visible even to the blind that north Africa is more developed compared to other part of Africa!!!
In countries that are developed when you get to black communities there you will find rape, drugs, gangster and so on..
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH US AS A RACE and we need to ask ourselves some fundamental question

Things work in Nigeria actually just that the country is overpopulated, US has similar population problem with mass shootings....so the black countries that work: Zimbabwe, Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt which was originally populated by blacks, morocco. i once held these thoughts and beliefs you currently hold but its not true... i will acquaint you with the full truth via voice note with the hope you will be able to tell the truth to others....
Re: The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial by RichAbujaGuy: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Old issue, PMB retires from active politics in a few months. Give credit to his doctors in the UK for helping him, but now put energy and editorials on how to constantly improve our Naija medical system and adequately compensate our own doctors.
Re: The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial by annisy(f): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
I understand your standard of a working nation now!!! For the fact your mentioned this countries (Zimbabwe, Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt) as countries that worked or is working i give up..
BigBashiru:

share your whatsapp number for 3 - 6hrs (remove it later) so i can see it then i will record you a voice note - that will be much faster than typing....its not true. the truth will be too long for me to type out....Things work in Nigeria actually just that the country is overpopulated, US has similar population problem with mass shootings....so the black countries that work: Zimbabwe, Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt which was originally populated by blacks, morocco. i once held these thoughts and beliefs you currently hold but its not true... i will acquaint you with the full truth via voice note with the hope you will be able to tell the truth to others....

1 Like

Re: The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial by irririchris(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
King Charles asked him if he has a house in the UK, sarcastically saying "Why are you always coming to UK"
Re: The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial by BigBashiru: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
annisy:
I understand your standard of a working nation now!!! For the fact your mentioned this countries (Zimbabwe, Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt) as countries that worked or is working i give up..

Ur judging those nations based on what western media is telling you about them....abeg Nigeria works for me I've been to all those countries I mentioned and they are better than "white countries"....if you have inferiority complex, pls keep it to yourself. Black countries work. Check wode Maya on YouTube for a non western narrative and see the difference for urself. Wode Maya films African countries....

But I also realize u may hv already been brainwashed beyond redemption in that case just go eat the poo of ur white masters....

This is my last comment.....
Re: The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial by onuman: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://guardian.ng/category/opinion/editorial

Did president Buhari understand the sarcastic question by King Charles on whether Buhari owns a residential property in London? No. It costs a fortune to stay a week in London if one has no residential property in England.
Ironically, Buhari cabal has prepared another foreign hospital presidential candidate, Tinubu, to take over from President Buhari in 2023.
Re: The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial by Robinmido(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
It is heartbreaking
annisy:
Do you think it is only Nigeria?! It is an Africa problem, in short blacks are just not smart. All over the world anywhere you find blacks as majority thesame story
Re: The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial by shiwex: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
SAME GOES FOR TINUBU
Re: The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial by onuman: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
kahlide:
Nigeria needs to regain her lost glory through the Ballot box. Which what the next election is all about

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/aJoz5yURYm32xoE18

In bold.
There are too many illiterates and ethno-religious bigots among the Nigerian electorate. It's only if the educated Nigerians can come up in massive numbers to outvote these illiterates and ethno-religious bigots; that's how to regain the lost glory of Nigeria.
Re: The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial by Eau01: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
This is the man who vowed to Nigerians that he'll not go outside of Nigeria for medical treatment during his campaign then. Here we are! I don't think any Nigeria president tour UK than him for medical treatment. Nnkan to n tan lodun eegun........

1 Like

Re: The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial by Gospel2Day: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
You can't shame the shameless.

1 Like

Re: The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial by PureNigerian: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
He does foreign medical trip because you people are not to be trusted.

He can be poisoned by any Nigerian doctor if given a paltry $10,000
Re: The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial by babajero(m): 1:15am On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
"Incoming political leaders should avoid this dangerous precedent."

Me personally, i hate it when our leaders run to the western part of the world for everything. Treatment, vacations, even caucus political meetings.

Especially going there to seek validations. These people are not god.
Abeg tinubu and buhari which one worst pass? Tribalistic Hypocrite.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) / CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan / CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.