Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,813 members, 7,945,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos (92796 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mofe Duncan's church wedding today (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by Merc: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2011
Why the noise about this wedding sef. The groom looks funny in his 'unprincely' attire. He loos like a cheat. Poor Mercy! The guy will soon move on.
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by kcpumping(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2011
ladies, pls learn to dress modest,even if is for one day(ur wedding day) pls
everything is possible if u ar possible
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by Raphtop(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2011
Mariage is for MATURE minds; is she aware? Jus in an ofing,
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by adimoyo: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2011
she is ok,
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by Onuohasworld(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2011
its not enough to make unneccessary noise bout a wedding,spend all ur savings on a wedding and end up getting divorced like her fellow stars, the list of frustrated married stars are endless, mercy welcome to the club and learn 2 dress decent once in ur life, mppheeew
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by jalay(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2011
my question,is which church join them,and what is the name of the minister that didi that,after hearing that the guy was once married and had got kids.this is ridiculous and anoying
mercy dont worry your turn is coming and ,it will hurt you to the bones,and your heart will always skip
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by yeye4live(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2011
geting married to some ones husband s morally wrong, i dont suport this jockey wedding, lets wait to see how long it will last, who bet me here
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by JORDAN202: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2011
BAD BELLE PEOPLE, UNA DON LOSE!

MAKE UNA GO SEEK ADMISSION INSIDE THE NEAREST MORTUARY

BLESSED R THOSE WHO WISH OTHERS HAPPINESS

OUR BEAUTIFUL MERCY AND PRINCE MERCY, EGO BETA 4 UNA. aMEN!!!!!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by slex(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2011
Mercy Okojie, Thank God you were able to do your wedding,personally i couldn't care less for what they do cos its not my business, but NL made me stick to this scenario as if the fate of the World depended on it. Happy Married life. Now lets all get along with our lives.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by 234Ent(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2011
During the church wedding, Mercy Johnson, Odianose Okojie, and Pastor

undecided. Oh well, grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by maasoap(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2011
@tpia, get a job! You sounded more like a loser than a mocker.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by Biggie9: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
Shameless couple. Shameless christ Embassy Church. Iam sure Christ Embassy is among the very very few churches that could have wedded them because the foundation of that church is based on glamour and not on Christ. No wonder they all perm their hairs and tactically overlook divorce and seperation in that social club that calls itself a church.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by thegeorgy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2011
personally i wish Mercy Johnson all the worlds happiness.Lovely or whatever she is called should just take heart and move on with her life.what is the point of staying in a marriage that is not working out?is it till they kill or hurt themselves?he has found favour in mercy and all we need do is wish them happiness.besides,men are very much unpredictable,the fact that he was not nice to Lovely doesnt mean he will also not be nice to Mercy.i've seen men who were very cruel to other women and are very nice to another.let's leave Mercy and let her be.she's not married to another person's hubby.that marriage packed up a long time.Lovely only refused to read btw the lines.do u guys want them to keep fighting each other and disrespecting each other b4 u advice them[Lovely and Prince]to move on.as for those who say Mercy wont know peace na lie una lie oooooooo.i just tire 4 Nigerians and una wahala.man no want u na by force?just move on jor!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by juman(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
Good luck to the couple.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by remoranger(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
@tpia. no offeinses but u fugly!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by Select(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
@ tpia,
Hw u doing? by the way, are u a Nigerian and are u living in U.S. or Australia?
U also need to change ur gender status from "male" to "female".
Cheers!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by surebaby43(f): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2011
Congratulation, my dear happy married life
i wish you the best
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by kaisy1980: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2011
PLEASE DID MERCY JOHNSON'S FATHER AND MOTHER ATTEND THE WEDDING? WHAT OF THE GROOM'S PARENTS , ie"HIS ROYAL MAJESTY" shocked

PLEASE MORE PICTURES TOO SO THAT I CAN HAVE EVIDENCE WHEN KATAKATA BEGIN.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by yeye4live(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2011
rubish
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by Toladipo(f): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2011
thk God for her. Go mercy mercy mercy i am so happy for you. congrat. Madam amebo shame on to you. una bad belle una don loose
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by osaxx: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2011
wow! WORLD CLASS COUPLES. WORLD CLASS GUEST. WORLD CLASS CHURCH AUDITORIUM. GOD CLASS SERMON . GOOD DECISION BY CHRIST EMBASSY. SOME PEOPPLE AV JUGDE BLINDLY WIT WRONG INFOS.MERCY GOD WILL BLESS UR UNION. CHURCH HATERS N MJ HATERS NEED TO GIVE THEIR LIFES TO GOD. AND LEARN TO REJOICE WIT OTHERS.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by DeepSoul(f): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Methinks her gown is ok!

Her bridesmaids look good as well but the "blonde" ones look a bit tacky with all that yellow hair!

No comments on the groom!

My major worry is why CHRIST EMBASSY OFFICIATED THE WEDDING. Never have been a Christ Embassy fan, it only just got worse!
[/font]
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by Tabidavou: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2011
Mercy looks so beautiful in wedding dress, i wish them the best of marital bliss, i pray it works for them.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by kunle75(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2011
This couple pikkin go black like dieeeeeeeeeeee,see them cute but i like the guy outfit sha, best wishes.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by yebizzle: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2011
Congrats babe, no1 is perfect, every1 has got something biting dem in their shoes. Its obvious that the previous wedding is over, one cannot be forced to stay in a marriage (wat kinda marriage will it be and how positively can it affect the children).
Every1 deserves a 2nd chance. If u guys feel u can make it work, then its worth taking a chance on.

Enjoy your marriage girl!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by KGNAIRA: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2011
I CAN'T BELIEVE CRIST EMBASSY ACTUALLY CONDUCTED THIS WEDDING EVEN WITH ALL THE CONTROVERSIES. THE LEGAL DIVORCE HAS NOT EVEN BEEN FINALISED. THEY HURRIED GOT DIVORCE IN A CUSTOMARY COURT.

GOD, DO WE HAVE ANOTHER BIBLE OR ARE WE READING THE SAME BIBLE. i NEED SOMEONE TO ELIGHTHEN ME ON THE BIBLE'S POSITION ON DIVORCE AND REMARRIAGE.

IT IS A BIG SHAME. I DON'T SUPPORT THIS. THE FIRST WIFE IS LEFT LANGUISHING IN PAINS WITH THE CHILDREN WHILE THE HUSBAND CONDUCTS ANOTHER MARRIAGE.

, AND A CHURCH MARRIED THESE TWO. ARE THE GOING TO TAKE THE "VOW OF TILL DEATH DO US PART"
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by brainpulse: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2011
WE ARE NOT SUPRISED BECAUSE THE CHURCH THAT THE PASTORS JERRYCURL THEIR HAIRS, BLEACHES THERE FACE, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? DONT YOU SEE THE WAY THEY DRESS IN THE CHURCH? HALF NAKED
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by Nayah(f): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2011
I think there's too much publicity on this wedding, maybe promotion for her smiley
But anyway she looks fine though hope these rumours are wrong
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by Natasha2(f): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2011
hmm but na wa oh undecided anyways only time would tell cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by NAJALYN: 12:44am On Aug 30, 2011
I congratulate the couple and wish them God's protection and a blissful marriage.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by sturvs: 3:20am On Aug 30, 2011
more mercy johnson wedding pictures
sturvs:

mercy johnson wedding pictures. hmm, mercy fine o. her husband tho not too sure lol
Re: Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos by tpia5: 3:32am On Aug 30, 2011
AND A CHURCH MARRIED THESE TWO

as they say, Jesus wept.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years / Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs / Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.