Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,319 members, 7,920,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:58 PM

A Humble Appeal For Help From People Living At Ayinla Street, Iju- Ishaga Bus S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Humble Appeal For Help From People Living At Ayinla Street, Iju- Ishaga Bus S (339 Views)

Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) / Adesua Etomi, Toyin Abraham, Mercy Aigbe At Ayinla Movie Premiere / Nigerian Celebrities Show Off Their Fab Cultural Outfits At Ayinla Movie Premier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Humble Appeal For Help From People Living At Ayinla Street, Iju- Ishaga Bus S by philip888: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
A HUMBLE APPEAL FOR HELP FROM PEOPLE LIVING AT AYINLA STREET, IJU- ISHAGA BUS STOP, LAGOS BY PHILIP ANOCHIE.
My wife wrote on the petition that she is living at Ayinla street, iju ishaga bus stop , Lagos.
She did not put the street number. I remember now that her junior sister Jennifer Ugochi Obinna has been living in that iju ishaga for so many years and she was also the one that introduced my wife to pastor Chris okafor church after divorcing her husband and marrying another one from Pastor Chris okafor's church. She could also be the one that found the house for her at iju ishaga . This could be a good lead to trace them. Maybe,my wife, Vivian Anochie used the sister's street name to write the petition to the court.
This could be a good lead to trace where my children are being held. I am therefore begging people in Iju - Ishaga to please find out if they have seen any of the people that their pictures are shown below. My wife's sister's picture , Jennifer Ugochi Obinna, and their brother Dechlan Obinna living with her and that of my wife and children are hereby attached below.
If you see any of them or if you know them , please call me on 08166582414 or Whattsapp 08140624643.
Iju Ishaga is located in the Ifako - Ijaiye Local Government Area of Lagos state. The area is in close proximity to Ogba, Agege, and Ojodu Berger.
It is also regarded as one of the border towns of Lagos because of it's proximity to Ogun State.
May God bless you and your family and keep them together in peace as you try to help, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

PLEASE SHARE.
Philip Ifesinachi Anochie.

Re: A Humble Appeal For Help From People Living At Ayinla Street, Iju- Ishaga Bus S by Thortp(m): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Although,the story is not clear enough. But I will advise you also go to media houses and police station close to the place

(1) (Reply)

African Fathers Should Try As Much As Possible To Hug Their Kids Says Broda Shag / "D'banj Only Engages In Legitimate Business." - Maryam Musa / He Is Better Than Naira Marley And Zino - Reactions Trail Portable’s Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.