Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,716 members, 7,882,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses (8008 Views)

Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) / Guys!!! Wet Dreams, Do U Find It Pleasuring Or Evil Thing!!! / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses by emofine(f): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2011
Interesting and some humorous replies. . .

Ok from what I've gathered I think these two concepts - whether the other "spiritual spouse" is proven to exist or not - are possibly different.

From the accounts I've heard, "Spiritual husbands/wives" are actually much more deeper where an actual relationship in the "spiritual" world may persists. .

At times (again all second hand information) the "dreamer" doesn't necessarily have to be sexually intimate - laying in the same bed  with a "spiritual spouse" can be enough to indicate that such carnal knowledge already exists. . . in these dreams sometimes "spiritual children" feature or even marriage with this recurring imaginary lover.

As for wet dreams I doubt there is a prevalent protaganist (even though I don't know how significant this could be). Like one person has already highlighted, a person that has s[i]e[/i]xu[i]a[/i]l relations dominating their dreams is someone who is likely to have had relating daily activities or as another pointed out - is generally s[i]e[/i]xu[i]a[/i]lly frustrated.

With a "spiritual spouse" no particular climate is needed before such dreams occur . . . from the accounts I am familar with of course.
Re: Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses by claremont(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^
Really?! I have always wondered how highly intellectually people (like yourself) harmonize your intellectualism with your "spiritual" beliefs. How can a human being on some occasions reason logically and rationally, yet on some other occasions subjugates his/her inherent logical reasoning abilities for religion? In most cases, rational thinking and religion never mix, because faith means an absence of reason.

On this issue in question; take for instance, I continuously have episodes of s-ex o-rgies in my dreams, does it follow to conclude that I have numerous "spiritual wives"? What is the objective foundation/evidence for this line of thinking?
Re: Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses by emofine(f): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2011
My thoughts and hence reasoning do not operate on a physical plane alone and if an esteemed authority such as science dismisses an outcome or a concept doesn't automatically make me pander to such thinking. .  I understand physically there is a limit, so where the physical realities end I commence with the spirtual or even when there is a conspicious connection i.e. music. However I will correct you on one assertion - I am not religious at all. I seperate faith from religion. I do not participate in rites or rituals but I lean towards faith and not for matters exclusively pertaining to God.

Faith does not mean "an absence of reason", there are many reasons why I believe in Love or God just as there are many reasons why you don't - but that doesn't make my beliefs or "reasoning" redundant compared to yours.  My trajectory obviously differs from yours, and so do my experiences. . . and these are all influential in my thoughts and reasoning. However I won't defend the way I comprehend - I just don't have that kind of stamina.

claremont:
On this issue in question; take for instance, I continuously have episodes of s-ex o-rgies in my dreams, does it follow to conclude that I have numerous "spiritual wives"? What is the objective foundation/evidence for this line of thinking?

Claremont, it means you have a vivid imagination and that you should regularly translate such into the physical realm cool . . . in all honesty I really don't know though. .
Re: Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses by claremont(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^
That was a hypothetical example I gave, it doesn't happen to me or anyone else I know.
Re: Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses by emofine(f): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
That's okay Claremont, I have "faith" in your assertion.
Re: Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses by pleep(m): 12:17am On Aug 30, 2011
I have never had such a dream sad but i would love too.
Re: Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses by nassiwa: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2011
Wet dreams are just natural. A normal man is supposed to through this stage of development. There is nothing like spiritual spouses.
Re: Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses by MMM2(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2011
emofine

pls can i nyash u in ur dreams 2 nite without condom winkangry
Re: Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses by emofine(f): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2011
pleep:

I have never had such a dream  sad but i would love too.

It's not too late my friend grin

nassiwa:

Wet dreams are just natural.  A normal man is supposed to through this stage of development. There is nothing like spiritual spouses.

what of women?

M M M:

emofine

pls can i nyash u in your dreams 2 nite without condom winkangry

please don't tamper with my dreams! lipsrsealed angry
Re: Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses by MMM2(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^
Ok what of broad day light angry
Re: Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses by warrior101: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2011
pleep:

I have never had such a dream sad but i would love too.

me too
Re: Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses by Emeka72(m): 1:30am On Aug 31, 2011
What if a babe makes u release in yur dreams and u wake up to find dat u are actually releasing in real life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Dangerous Sexually Transmitted Diseases / "No Wonder Milk Is Costly": Photo Of A Busty Slay Queen Tears Facebook Apart / I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.