Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,878 members, 7,876,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

How Buhari Invited Me To Serve In His Govt 35yrs Later – Prof Gambari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Invited Me To Serve In His Govt 35yrs Later – Prof Gambari (410 Views)

Tinubu Never Built Lagos His Govt Not Getting Things Right – Lamido / Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole / Fear Gripped Gov Bello When Buhari Invited Dep. Gov Achuba To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Invited Me To Serve In His Govt 35yrs Later – Prof Gambari by letgodbegod: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Chief of Staff, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, has described some of the characteristics of his principal which might not be known to others.

According to Gambari, Buhari is someone who rewards loyalty and who does not ‘use and dump’ his subordinates like regular politicians in the country.

Gambari said this on Thursday, while responding to eulogies poured on him by the leadership of the State House and his staff in a reception organised to mark his 78th birthday in the Presidential Villa.

Gambari recalled how he, as Minister of Foreign Affairs, was ousted alongside Buhari, then Miitary Head of State, in the military coup of August 1985; and how he was appointed as the Chief of Staff by the same man after having won election for the second term as the nation’s President.

The CoS said: FOR MORE
Re: How Buhari Invited Me To Serve In His Govt 35yrs Later – Prof Gambari by potent5(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
letgodbegod:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Chief of Staff, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, has described some of the characteristics of his principal which might not be known to others.

According to Gambari, Buhari is someone who rewards loyalty and who does not ‘use and dump’ his subordinates like regular politicians in the country.

Gambari said this on Thursday, while responding to eulogies poured on him by the leadership of the State House and his staff in a reception organised to mark his 78th birthday in the Presidential Villa.

Gambari recalled how he, as Minister of Foreign Affairs, was ousted alongside Buhari, then Miitary Head of State, in the military coup of August 1985; and how he was appointed as the Chief of Staff by the same man after having won election for the second term as the nation’s President.

The CoS said: FOR MORE
In other words...
Re: How Buhari Invited Me To Serve In His Govt 35yrs Later – Prof Gambari by Jostoman: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
So we should now go and fry sand. Nonsense, hope you are happy now that you join him to inflict hardship on innocent nigerians?
Re: How Buhari Invited Me To Serve In His Govt 35yrs Later – Prof Gambari by Penguin2: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
The appointment of this man was one of the things that proved to me that Buhari is not a clone.

I remember then that different angles of the cabals all had candidates…

The First Lady wanted Buba Marwa, Mamman Daura had his own candidate too…

But Buhari just bypassed all of them and went and invited who served with him at PTDF in the 80s to come take the position.

A body double wouldn’t have remembered there’s a Gambari somewhere.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Invited Me To Serve In His Govt 35yrs Later – Prof Gambari by Obaofaba: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Buhari is never an ingrate.

He reward loyalty with loyalty.

Unfortunately for the zombidients, they expected Buhari to discard the Jagaban of the universe just to spite the Yorubas.

The north never forget
Re: How Buhari Invited Me To Serve In His Govt 35yrs Later – Prof Gambari by Tinubuadvocate: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
A hate reward appointment.
Re: How Buhari Invited Me To Serve In His Govt 35yrs Later – Prof Gambari by worldTina(f): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Awwww
Re: How Buhari Invited Me To Serve In His Govt 35yrs Later – Prof Gambari by Obaofaba: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:
The appointment of this man was one of the things that proved to me that Buhari is not a clone.

I remember then that different angles of the cabals all had candidates…

The First Lady wanted Buba Marwa, Mamman Daura had his own candidate too…

But Buhari just bypassed all of them and went and invited who served with him at PTDF in the 80s to come take the position.

A body double wouldn’t have remembered there’s a Gambari somewhere.

A supposed graduate believed our president is cloned.

I shake my head for the Nigerian educational system.
Re: How Buhari Invited Me To Serve In His Govt 35yrs Later – Prof Gambari by Obaofaba: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Jostoman:
So we should now go and fry sand. Nonsense, hope you are happy now that you join him to inflict hardship innocent nigerians?

He's not the cause of your life predicament
Re: How Buhari Invited Me To Serve In His Govt 35yrs Later – Prof Gambari by Jostoman: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Obaofaba:
Buhari is never an ingrate.

He reward loyalty with loyalty.

Unfortunately for the zombidients, they expected Buhari to discard the Jagaban of the universe just to spite the Yorubas.

The north never forget
buhari will not rig election for your jagaban in 2023 so tell jagaban to sell himself to nigerians and stop relying on rigging.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Step Down For Atiku After Scamming Obidients / 2023 : Why Is Labour Party Skipping It Campaign rallies? / I've Never Lost Any Election, And I'll Never Lose This Coming Election - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.