Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,717 members, 7,969,093 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help (201 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Please somebody should please help me. I am nineteen and I feel hopeless and useless. I struggle with everything and everybody hates me . Infact I struggle with what children who are far younger than me can do. I think am under spiritual bondage. My mother told me that she found maggots where she put me when I was born. She said she was shocked when she saw it. Please me I am under serious attack. I feel like commiting suicide.
Re: I Need Help by JASONjnr(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
You're not under any serious atta k or whatsoever....

In life, many people experience difficulties early while others experience it later in their lives.....

You learn from whatever you are faced with...

You're not struggling with anything....All you need is finding away around things.

You should see yourself more like someone who doesn't find solutions to problems. The moment you are quick to resolving issues, the moment people will begin to see things from your perspective....

Just restudy yourself and make amends and you will come out stronger...

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Relationship In Abuja Whatsapp Me 08171096446 / Drama As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding (video) / Contact Me For Graphic Design Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.