Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

"High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa (48959 Views)

My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu / Atiku: Nigerians Should Vote For APC-PDP, Suffers Gaffe In Kogi / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Thortp(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
Very funny.

successmatters:
�‍♂

I have been laughing since morning when a guy stopped me at the market and told me that he is looking for GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

I asked him Google Play store how? He said his WhatsApp stopped working and his neighbour told him to go to Google Play store to get a new one.

Anyway as a good Samaritan I told him that Google Play store is no longer in Lagos but they have relocated to Ibadan.

I then put him in a bus going to Ibadan.
He was wearing a vote Tinubu/Shetima 2023 T-Shirt. ������.

Hope I've not done bad?

4 Likes

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by BeardedMeat(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
This one weak the interpreter grin

See how he quickly looked at criminal grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by BeardedMeat(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
successmatters:
�‍♂

I have been laughing since morning when a guy stopped me at the market and told me that he is looking for GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

I asked him Google Play store how? He said his WhatsApp stopped working and his neighbour told him to go to Google Play store to get a new one.

Anyway as a good Samaritan I told him that Google Play store is no longer in Lagos but they have relocated to Ibadan.

I then put him in a bus going to Ibadan.
He was wearing a vote Tinubu/Shetima 2023 T-Shirt. ������.

Hope I've not done bad?
Baba you are a patriotic Nigerian. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by FuckOsuPigs: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
let me shock you 99% of Tinubu supporters online especially nairaland are staunch bigots.
they're not supporting Tinubu because they know he's a better candidate but just to spite igbos and Hausas.

check their nairaland usernames and post history and see for yourself.
they never loved this country as they parade themselves but just love spitting other tribes at the expense of the country's growth and development.
Election to them means cruise and avenue to measure dickk
they supported Buhari twice even when they knew his failure is certain.
today they're rinsing and repeating the same thing.

while 95% of Tinubu supporter offline and other social media are there for financial gain and nothing more.
from Nollywood actors to influencers nobody supports Tinubu for the future of this country.
to them others can go to hell for all they care.

dear Nigeria youths it's time to look these people in the face and tell them enough is enough.
suffering knows no tribe.
millions of Nigerians are suffering from buhari they imposed on us twice.
it's time to stop these social media sadists.
be brutal and ruthless in approaching them.
let them cry social media bully.
you're fighting for your future and nothing else.
God bless us and may we get it right.

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless North
God bless South South
God bless Middle belt

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Here is one of them below. Awon Tinubu urchins grin

11 Likes

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by yemi1504: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
JASONjnr:
I tried to use the link and the response I get is that the government has blocked the content.....from circulation.....

Can Nigerian government go this far to shield a known idiot from displaying gaffes?

The government now shielding this guy? This is laughable! cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Babaken(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
JASONjnr:
I tried to use the link and the response I get is that the government has blocked the content.....from circulation.....

Can Nigerian government go this far to shield a known idiot from displaying gaffes?
they are editing all the jaggons he vomit when they finish it will be ready to download.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by BeardedMeat(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If Tinubu like let him be deaf and dumb and let spit be dropping from his mouth I will still vote for him.
Hahaha hahaha grin

Is that not why Tinubu supporters are called zombies grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Superwave16320: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
How far how you see the crowd ?
The debate is no longer about Tinubu acceptability across Nigeria it is now about gaffes...lol. You go tire last last I swear.

AcuraZDX:
"High prices is here, is gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa

Wahalagrin

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/Crezia001/status/1598352181413003265?t=Za8XlV77nBY1piXkYSrJFw&s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by dominic17: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
We understand ,we pray for you to get well soon.
Okoroawusa:
If Tinubu like let him be deaf and dumb and let spit be dropping from his mouth I will still vote for him.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Masterclass32: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
And he drops another one.

The jagaban of gaffes and his band of bulabans.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by AcuraZDX: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
yemi1504:

DJ Baba Onisokuso on the beat! cheesy grin cool

No be small DJ Onisokuso grin

Agbado people are avoiding this thread like plague

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by yemi1504: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:

No be small DJ Onisokuso grin

Agbado people are avoiding this thread like plague

Abi o. E dey hard to sell this kin market! grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by AcuraZDX: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Superwave16320:
How far how you see the crowd ?
The debate is no longer about Tinubu acceptability across Nigeria it is now about gaffes...lol. You go tire last last I swear.

Shame no catch you as you type this shit?

Bulaba Halublu

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by slivertongue: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
alsudan:
Person way normal no suppose Vote the sick thief

A sick candidate is an entertainer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by jokhalid191: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
This is amazing
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by tishbite41(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Urchins are shameless
grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Timatayo1: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Shame on all supporters of Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Fedrick100: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Iz gone
Otilo
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by FahBuLous: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Only fools support APC

5 Likes

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by JOemmy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
let me shock you 99% of Tinubu supporters online especially nairaland are staunch bigots.
they're not supporting Tinubu because they know he's a better candidate but just to spite igbos and Hausas.

check their nairaland usernames and post history and see for yourself.
they never loved this country as they parade themselves but just love spitting other tribes at the expense of the country's growth and development.
Election to them means cruise and avenue to measure dickk
they supported Buhari twice even when they knew his failure is certain.
today they're rinsing and repeating the same thing.

while 95% of Tinubu supporter offline and other social media are there for financial gain and nothing more.
from Nollywood actors to influencers nobody supports Tinubu for the future of this country.
to them others can go to hell for all they care.

dear Nigeria youths it's time to look these people in the face and tell them enough is enough.
suffering knows no tribe.
millions of Nigerians are suffering from buhari they imposed on us twice.
it's time to stop these social media sadists.
be brutal and ruthless in approaching them.
let them cry social media bully.
you're fighting for your future and nothing else.
God bless us and may we get it right.

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless North
God bless South South
God bless Middle belt

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Many of them might actually be evil and wicked people in real life.

8 Likes

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Obinoscopy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
This is funny and not funny at the same time.

5 Likes

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by AcuraZDX: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
nlfpmod fp

2 Likes

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Quenncee: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
AcuraZDX:
"High prices is here, is gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa

Wahalagrin

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/Crezia001/status/1598352181413003265?t=Za8XlV77nBY1piXkYSrJFw&s=19

Bluubla bahbluu babluuu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Vadese1: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
Make Tinubu no kill person with lol

5 Likes

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by yinkeys(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
O ti lo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by onuman: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tinubu supporters are morons.
All they want is Shettima as president.
That means more years of Boko Haram violence.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by HNICEARTH: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
Head Content creator incharge

1 Like

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hmmmmmmmm
...acclaimed Doyen of ACCOUNTING in Chicago.
FIRST WORLD ACCOUNTANT that is Anti- Statistics
May be he was only accountable to drugs and people mistook it for the real Accounting.
Yorubas are far more than this Abeg

5 Likes

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by EmekaBlue(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:
grin Shame on you
He wont win no matter his money! Game over

Hate kee you there. Reality don set in

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Ashez: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tinubu is indeed GONE
Even the interpreter shock

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.