Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,418 members, 7,978,329 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:07 AM

Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? (1946 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by Mynd44: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2011
My position is it is their body and as long as they don't disturb others, they can do what they want with it.
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2011
I find the g.ay thing very very repulsive, and I think it should be discouraged.

We Africans have enough problems to keep us down. . .and to add g.ayism, insult upon injury.
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by Goldieluks: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2011
quid:

I find the g.ay thing very very repulsive, and I think it should be discouraged.

We Africans have enough problems to keep us down. . .and to add g.ayism, insult upon injury.
cool cool cool
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by claremont(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2011
quid:

Since you have said your opinion, permit me to say mine. There is evidence that persons who are g.a.y are actually born that way. They do NOT choose that lifestyle; they just can't help themselves, in the same way we heterosexuals just can't help ourselves looking for someone of the opposite se/x to mate with. As far as I am concerned, whatever a man/woman does in their bedroom is their business, so long as they do it within the confines of the relevant laws. I hate racism, in the same way I hate homophobia, not much difference between people who display such traits.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date An Albino? / Different Types Of Banks(girls) In Nigeria / What Else Is The Use Of A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.